Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated charts for 2007-11-30. Tomorrow is the day I hope to have the graphs back.

Hi , can i have GUN in the list too thanks
Could you add HeroesofGaming? We have 148 members, 971,000 total NS, and a score of 4.79.

Done. You'll note that with the New and Improved Stats (now with 2% more round numbers) there is no longer a week lag. This is good for the newbies, but bad for the oldies below them in rank. It won't affect the growth calculations I base the averages off (because they all had "0" growth for the last week and won't modify it). Next week they'll look like any other member of the rankings.`

All the graphs except the Percent Change ones are updated now. There's some minor stuff I need to work on (decimal places on the score and Nukes per Nation), and a better way to calculate ranges.

Also, those Mushroom Kingdom guys sure like their nukes.

Damn right we do! :jihad:

:wub: UE for your work, by the way. We've been looking forward to some good graphical representations of our accomplishments recently!

All the graphs except the Percent Change ones are updated now. There's some minor stuff I need to work on (decimal places on the score and Nukes per Nation), and a better way to calculate ranges.

These are not the nukes are you are looking for...

/me waves his hand

Updated 2007-12-02.

Hmmm... would it be possible to list the member change in the Sanction Race charts? Like you do now for score and rank, list how many mebers they had 7 days ago, and how many they have now.

Yes, it would be possible. I'd be concerned about cramming any more information onto that chart.

Updated 2007-12-04.

The server that hosts UE stats was uuhm... under a bit of water.... as well as my truck. The server has been recovered and is up and working.... unfortunately can't say the same for my truck :(

:(( Floods :((

Damn that water! If it's going to destroy stuff, it should be required to offer something else. For instance, having your car and computer under water is :( ; but a computer and car under Bourbon is :awesome: .

I'd like to see FCC added for the Nuke graphs.

Alliance Nukes: 640

Alliance Nukes per Nation: 11

At the moment, the individual graphs are split up by descending NS. That's why FCC doesn't appear in the top tier of nukes per nation (because by NS, they aren't in the top 15). They do show up on tier 3. The idea has been tossed around that I rejigger the way my script works to resort things by whatever metric is being measured, but I haven't put the time in to do that yet. If I do, I think FCC would be #1 or 2 by NPN.