Formation of Al Qaeda in CyberNations

:jihad: First, I would like to ask you to change your nation's religion to Islam, for it is the way, and all that is in heaven and earth gives glory to Allah. He is the Mighty, the Wise One (57:1) :jihad:

This is not a conventional CN alliance. Our members do not have an alliance affiliation, but answer only to the Sheikh (I) through in game private messaging; this is where your heavenly missions will be ordered from. Any faithful nation may join the movement, just do not let the infidels know of your presence until you strike.

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

We will communicate only through in game private messaging.

Our Charter is The Koran

We will fight until the Zionist elements of Cybernations are neutralized. (NPO in particular).

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

All nations with Islam currently set as their religious preference are obliged by Him to join the struggle against the Orders, till victory or to paradise.

"...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

Why do you hesitate to enter e-Had? it calls upon you to enter His service.

Our allies are never permanent, unless they are renowned devotees to the cause. Make not treaties with the unbelievers until they offer unconditional permanent MDPs in the name of Allah.

"If you fear treachery from any of your allies, you may fairly retaliate by breaking off your treaty with them." (Surah 8:51-)

If you wish to join the cause, private message me in game (not on the forum) and await orders.

Judging from his knowledge of the koran I think he's pretty serious.

Judging by his misspelling of Al-Qaeda I would say he isn't.

Also, if you communicate only through PMs, why did you post on the forums?

facepalm-1.gif

Edited by RainbowRachi

Judging from his knowledge of the koran I think he's pretty serious.

Indeed, his apparently reading of the Qur'an has made him appear serious.... Unfortunately, this appears (to me) as a SEKRIT ORGANIZATION in a fine sheep's wool, cooked with just the hint of basil, and an overpowering stench of pork. Like most SEKRIT ORGANIZATIONS, when announced... they're no longer SEKRIT. Prevents them from really getting into stuff.

Judging by his misspelling of Al-Qaeda I would say he isn't.

Also, if you communicate only through PMs, why did you post on the forums?

facepalm-1.gif

A dash hardly constitutes a misspelling, and in Arabic, dashes are frowned upon.

The purpose of this post was to strike fear into the unbelievers by announcing our presence.

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

A dash hardly constitutes a misspelling, and in Arabic, dashes are frowned upon.

The purpose of this post was to strike fear into the unbelievers by announcing our presence.

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

Weʻre quivering in fear. Believe me. How can we resist the might of your 2 infra nation and your unstoppable military force of 10 soldiers and 6.575 NS. Weʻll be converting in droves.

Edited by Torao

E-had. Pretty clever name.

At any rate, the banhammer will come crashing down, and your attempt at an undercover alliance will fail, just like Legion 88, and HHM, and Nod, and I69, and an infinitessimal number of similar alliances.

Have a nice day. :)

You should attack also all the Nations that have Pigs and Wine as resources...

Or any Nation with a non-Muslim religion while your at it, since you clearly donʻt get the whole thing about respecting People of the Book, since you would be forcing those with Judaism and Christianity as their religions to convert.

Why do you hesitate to enter e-Had? it calls upon you to enter His service.

Our allies are never permanent, unless they are renowned devotees to the cause. Make not treaties with the unbelievers until they offer unconditional permanent MDPs in the name of Allah.

Epic lulz.

You're a funny guy. Also, your coat of arms should be:

:jihad:

Fear has been struck.

OOC: It'd be funny as hell if this was the real Osama.

Oh I get it. You're THAT guy. :wacko: The one who thinks he knows the mind and wishes of god gained through perversion of the divine word. I find it funny if your god is so powerful, why pray tell does he need someone as pathetic as you to do his bidding? After all if he is "all powerful", surely he will take care of business himself? AmIwrite?

My citizens will remain free to choose whatever religion they desire and if it wouldn't add to the global warming problem, I would command them to fart in your general direction to show their disdain for your kind.

As a gesture of good faith and to show we are really not bad people, we are having a couchon de lait at our city's capitol to celebrate the hard working peoples of Swamplandia. Please feel free to drop by. We'll save you some baby-back ribs, pork rinds and the beer will be on us.