Cost of the 8K jump?

+Zeke+

I was just asked and didn't know how much the 8K Infra jump was approximately.

I used a donation to do my jump, as have most everyone I've known or advised.

While I know this is only a rough guide this is what I have so far:

1K = 1 million

2K = 3 million

3K = 7 million

4K = 17 million

5K = 30 million

8K = ????

Anyone do it the old fashioned way and remember their cost?

im about to make the jump too.

I will use 75 million to buy 300 infra. My infra reducing resources arent the best, and i believe full infra-reducers makes it 58 million for 300.

hope that helps.

I was just asked and didn't know how much the 8K Infra jump was approximately.

I used a donation to do my jump, as have most everyone I've known or advised.

While I know this is only a rough guide this is what I have so far:

1K = 1 million

2K = 3 million

3K = 7 million

4K = 17 million

5K = 30 million

8K = ????

Anyone do it the old fashioned way and remember their cost?

I didn't really notice it when going through my monthly cycle (hah) of two tax collections, one wonder buying, one infra buying, and one donation.

im about to make the jump too.

I will use 75 million to buy 300 infra. My infra reducing resources arent the best, and i believe full infra-reducers makes it 58 million for 300.

hope that helps.

I hope you aren't figuring that with your current rate. The cost jump after 8K is eye opening.

Anyone else?

No I can't. Several of their calcs are obsolete, btw.

That jump calc works poorly. It's off at several jump points.

It's why I came here instead of trying it.

If you actually made the jump using cash instead of a donation then I'd like to hear from you.

Edited by +Zeke+

As this is a similar question, is there an upkeep jump for 11k Infa? I'll be jumping it soon, but barely. So I'll be hit with the upkeep jump (if there is one). As for the 5k jump... I remember using around 75-78 Mil. That got me to around 5243 Infa if I remember correctly.

I used roughly 110M (or a bit less, can't remember) for the jump, it got me about 450-500ish infrastructure (playing safe, heh).with another 100 millions to handle future bills/warchest. So, with about 200 Millions saved, all went very smoothly.

If you want to make a good jump using cash only and without having to do a new LC cycle solely to replenish funds, I'd say you would be well safe with 150 Millions in your hands. You could try saving as little as 100 Millions, with that you'd be able to buy about 200-250 infrastructure and have about 10 days worth of bills in your hands.

Edited by V The King

As this is a similar question, is there an upkeep jump for 11k Infa? I'll be jumping it soon, but barely. So I'll be hit with the upkeep jump (if there is one). As for the 5k jump... I remember using around 75-78 Mil. That got me to around 5243 Infa if I remember correctly.

If memory serves, there is not any upkeep jumps until 15k after 8k. There used to be a reduction at 12k, but that's gone now.

The sums of cash mentioned here are quite large.

Check the bills you would be paying against the taxes you would be collecting, and make sure the gap is larger after your supposed jump.

For someone sitting at 7999 infra, 100.000.000 is not that much.