Are these good resources?

Max Kigame

Uranium and Furs right?

Not by any means the best resources in the game. Furs is meh. Uranium isnt awesome but its ability to build nukes will allow you to neogotiate some decent trades.

Regardless of what resources you have, You always want to have the construction combo. This is a bare minimum. Otherwise, shoot for resouces that decrease infra costs and increase population and or happiness.

Someone told me to delete and remake and that they were bad. What do you think? Should I remake? If not, what trades should I have in a trade circle?

Yes, The person who told you this is right. Delete and restart is my advice. And when you come back you should shoot for the beer, fastfood, construction bonus set. It is the most beneficial for you economically and militarily.

Uranium and Furs right?

Not by any means the best resources in the game. Furs is meh. Uranium isnt awesome but its ability to build nukes will allow you to neogotiate some decent trades.

Regardless of what resources you have, You always want to have the construction combo. This is a bare minimum. Otherwise, shoot for resouces that decrease infra costs and increase population and or happiness.

But are they bad?

Yes, The person who told you this is right. Delete and restart is my advice. And when you come back you should shoot for the beer, fastfood, construction bonus set. It is the most beneficial for you economically and militarily.

I really dont wanna wait the 6 days. Is there a faster way to delete?

Actually there is. Max's resources are a good example of them sadly.

Efficiency Rating - Efficiency is a rough indicator of how well a nation is doing in the game. The formula is Efficiency = Strength / Days Played. Efficiency does not take into account wars, foreign aid, and older nations will have lower efficiency ratings since the cost of most items in the game increases as you grow stronger.

My Efficiency: 48.80

My resources: Oil & MArble (not amazing, but still OK... certainly "better" than Max's resources).

Some people with Max's resources:

Nation Name: Cottonwood

Efficiency: 99.88

Nation name: Digicombsol

Efficiency: 104.05

Nation name: Demiria

Efficiency: 93.91

Nation Name: Clonetrooper

Efficiency: 252.11

Nation name: Myspace

Efficiency: 85.46

There are no "bad" resources... but "bad" players and "good" players. All these people have done it better than me with "bad" resources.

Efficiency Rating - Efficiency is a rough indicator of how well a nation is doing in the game. The formula is Efficiency = Strength / Days Played. Efficiency does not take into account wars, foreign aid, and older nations will have lower efficiency ratings since the cost of most items in the game increases as you grow stronger.

My resources: Oil & MArble (not amazing, but still OK... certainly "better" than Max's resources).

There are no "bad" resources... but "bad" players and "good" players. All these people have done it better than me with "bad" resources.

Dude, thats me!!! :awesome:

zoskia+1

I have heard fur has gotten better. I had fur and uranium once. Then I restarted and got coal and uranium.

True enough

With the Changes to Affluent Pop Fur now forms part of a decent trade set, (AP, FJ, S),

Plus the extra mile land a day should not be overlooked, especialy for larger nations

Efficiency Rating - Efficiency is a rough indicator of how well a nation is doing in the game.

I only have an efficiency of 77.38, yet I'm doing extremely well (esp. after losing over half my Infa at the time before last summer). Efficiency is a horrible way to judge a nation. Edit: I also did this without outside help, I only did it with my own tax dollars.

Edited by Lavo_2

I only have an efficiency of 77.38, yet I'm doing extremely well (esp. after losing over half my Infa at the time before last summer). Efficiency is a horrible way to judge a nation. Edit: I also did this without outside help, I only did it with my own tax dollars.

InvaderZim eh? >_______>

Anyways, id stick with the resources regardless. I have furs and marble.

Nation name: Digicombsol

Efficiency: 104.05

Nation name: Demiria

Efficiency: 93.91

Nation Name: Clonetrooper

Efficiency: 252.11

Nation name: Myspace

Efficiency: 85.46

Excellent response zoskia - there are really NO bad resources you just have to learn to play the game with them.

InvaderZim eh? >_______>

Him, the friend/multi, and Phoib. How did you know? :P I've personally forgiven them though (well, I haven't spoken to Zim but whatever). Anyways, Uranium is an amazing bonus. The only thing bad about it is you lose the income part when you get Nukes (otherwise, I'd have them instead of Gems). I'm personally aiming to get 12k Infa ASAP to get the Nuclear Power Plant wonder which fixes that.

Edit: I r gud at grammar.

Edited by Lavo_2

If you don't want to worry about your trades, restart and hope for aluminum/wheat or something else uses in construction/fast food/beer

this will make your trading life much easier. i have a really hard time trading with Furs

Ill say the following about trades:

1) There are Good and Bad Resources and Resource Combos...However, that is not to say that it is impossible to do well with "Bad Resources," it will just be harder. That is where the skill of the player comes in as someone said earlier.

2) Many alliances regard how they do things as "secret" and so each one is slightly different...but nonetheless, if you wish to get some in depth advice and help (as in trade circles), you should join an alliance or ask your alliance for their advice (as I am not familiar with your current AA status).

Best of luck to you in the future.

Basically what's above me.

Although you may not have lumber and marble (or whatever), you still have some nice trades opened up for ya. Heck, you'd be grabbed up for our nuclear proliferation program, uranium isn't THAT bad a resource. In fact, I favor it over gems when I'm considering my extra resource.

Furs and uranium can easily go into an "afluent pop, fine jewlery, scholars, and something else I forgot" set. Meh, join a high-level guild that needs uranium, they'll probably accept furs as the "extra."

Edited by thor gold

If you don't want to worry about your trades, restart and hope for aluminum/wheat or something else uses in construction/fast food/beer

this will make your trading life much easier. i have a really hard time trading with Furs

This advice is outdated. 3BG is still the best combination but FJ/AP/Uran is the strongest combination for many native resource sets, so the OP should have no difficulty getting trades.