In the market for a new alliance

La Nouvelle France under the leadership of Jean Pierre.

Link

I started this nation about a year ago with FAN, then formed The Osirian Compact (now dissolved) and joined The Phoenix Federation. I've fought in two great wars, and several small alliance conflicts.

TPF is a good alliance, and definitely worth staying on their side politically, but they're not geared towards my own ambitions.

I would like to hear the cases of any alliances wanting to pick me up. I will consider joining small alliances just as much as joining larger ones, so don't feel shy to throw what you've got at me.

Let's hear it....and....go!

As you are obviously a very skilled and talented player, joining the 8-man United Alliance could be brilliant for your reputation and the future of our alliance.

Your experience in this game could really help us expand and grow together, and it would have your name written all over it. Yeah, Jean Pierre, he made that United Alliance brilliant. That's what they'll all say.

By joining another large, snactioned alliance you aren't really making te most of your expertise and brilliant skills/experience with CyberNations, after all, you'll be amongst people just like you. But in the UA, you can use your wisdom to guide smaller, newer players to great things, and become what you are today. Our members will see you as a model. Someone to look up to.

If yu have any further questions don't hesitate to ask. Our forum is: http://z9.invisionfree.com/UnitedAlliance/index.php?act=idx if you would like to have a look or register with the UA. Whatever alliance you do choose to follow, I hope it is the best one for you and the others in the alliance too.

Please consider NATO. We're a 250 man alliance with 15K average NS. We're allied to TPF through the Continuum and are MDPed to many of its allies, so we hang out at the same picnics.

NATO is democratic and elects its Council every three months. The government of NATO is very approachable and it is possible for members to move up quickly if they're active.

Please see our recruitment thread for more information: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=19191

If your not in the mood for a very small alliance or a very large alliance, you should consider The Centurion Brotherhood. We are an alliance with nearly 100 members and over 1,000,000 NS. We are always looking for new members. Although we are a larger alliance, we try to keep all of our members active. We have a senate that is elected every other month, and 3 Patriarch's that are elected for life. We are full of members that are fun to chat with and love to help others. We are quite active on IRC and on the forums. If you are interested, go to our Forums?.

Bonjour Jean Pierre,

I wish to invite you to join M. Carter Brown.

MCB is a 52 member, Orange alliance, allthough you can stay on your own colour if you prefer.

We originate from the paintball forums of M. Carter Brown, where our name comes from, but we have also plenty non paintballers like me.

I dont really know what you look for your alliance, so ill sum a few things up.:

We have tech suppliers in our alliance and deals with other alliances, we can help you with getting in a trade circle if you want to change colour, we just had elections but there are other positions we can use you in, for example we are in desperate need of diplomats and IRC users.

We have a new charter is being voted on now with more then 90% of the people voting for it, so that one should be in effect this week.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them,

ProdigyNL, Minister of Foreign Affairs of MCB

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/

Bonjour Jean Pierre,

MCB is a 52 member, Orange alliance, allthough you can stay on your own colour if you prefer.

We originate from the paintball forums of M. Carter Brown, where our name comes from, but we have also plenty non paintballers like me.

I dont really know what you look for your alliance, so ill sum a few things up.:

We have tech suppliers in our alliance and deals with other alliances, we can help you with getting in a trade circle if you want to change colour, we just had elections but there are other positions we can use you in, for example we are in desperate need of diplomats and IRC users.

We have a new charter is being voted on now with more then 90% of the people voting for it, so that one should be in effect this week.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/

That post looks very familiar. I'm sure i've seen that plenty before on other threads with people requesting alliances... :awesome:

Well essentaily -AiD- is ace and needs more active people in it.

Background

Essentailly we used to be the 2nd oldest Brown alliance (after GATO), until we moved to the Orange sphere of win.

We currently have 58 nations, an average NS of 15,183, and total NS of 880,643, making us a small alliance but quite strong for the amount of members.

Due to the size of the alliance there is more of a chance of becoming a senoir member and expanding the horizons, but if this is not for you we are one of the most laid back and fun alliances there is in CN (this may be a lie, but no harm down hey), as the majority of the alliance enjoys sharing jokes pulling pranks and other such like trickery. If that is not enough we also have endless alliance wide infrastructure set up to keep us ahead of the game.

Hope you enjoyed the reading, even if you dont join, (please join or i will get endless rick rolls)

We'll, being MADP'd to TPF you'd be staying on the same political end of things :P

TORN is a small, tight-knit alliance, so if you have skills to make an impact somewhere, you can do it here. Link is in my sig.

Please consider NATO. We're a 250 man alliance with 15K average NS. We're allied to TPF through the Continuum and are MDPed to many of its allies, so we hang out at the same picnics.

NATO is democratic and elects its Council every three months. The government of NATO is very approachable and it is possible for members to move up quickly if they're active.

Please see our recruitment thread for more information: <a href="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=19191" target="_blank">http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=19191</a>

I am familiar with NATO, and will consider the offer.

If your not in the mood for a very small alliance or a very large alliance, you should consider The Centurion Brotherhood. We are an alliance with nearly 100 members and over 1,000,000 NS. We are always looking for new members. Although we are a larger alliance, we try to keep all of our members active. We have a senate that is elected every other month, and 3 Patriarch's that are elected for life. We are full of members that are fun to chat with and love to help others. We are quite active on IRC and on the forums. If you are interested, go to our Forums?.

The name throws me off here. A 'brotherhood' is not something that is commonly titled in international politics. I don't think i'd want to align myself with that name.

I'm not sure you are sexy enough for Norden Verein but you are welcome to apply. Being the oldest Germanic alliance in the game, we only accept the sexiest of applicants. You understand.

My nation is French-based, german flavored alliances i left behind a long time ago. Also, pool's closed.

Bonjour Jean Pierre,

<a href="http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/" target="_blank">http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/</a>

I'm a pbreview guy myself, the mcarter boards are second-rate in my opinion. Thanks for the offer though.

Well essentaily -AiD- is ace and needs more active people in it.

Background

Essentailly we used to be the 2nd oldest Brown alliance (after GATO), until we moved to the Orange sphere of win.

We currently have 58 nations, an average NS of 15,183, and total NS of 880,643, making us a small alliance but quite strong for the amount of members.

Due to the size of the alliance there is more of a chance of becoming a senoir member and expanding the horizons, but if this is not for you we are one of the most laid back and fun alliances there is in CN (this may be a lie, but no harm down hey), as the majority of the alliance enjoys sharing jokes pulling pranks and other such like trickery. If that is not enough we also have endless alliance wide infrastructure set up to keep us ahead of the game.

Hope you enjoyed the reading, even if you dont join, (please join or i will get endless rick rolls)

I don't get a big sense of maturity or professionalism from this alliance. Thank you for the offer anyway.

We'll, being MADP'd to TPF you'd be staying on the same political end of things :P

TORN is a small, tight-knit alliance, so if you have skills to make an impact somewhere, you can do it here. Link is in my sig.

The word 'righteous' i don't want to affiliate with. Doesn't seem politically sound in my opinion. Thanks though.

Any more takers? =]

Edited by TheDarkFox102

I'd say join GGA, but you dont like the invison boards...

However we are still a very noble alliance that you should deffinatly look into.

We are a sanctioned, close-knit brotherhood that seeks awesome members like yourself.

If you want more info feel free to PM me.

Also, if you want a non-biased opinion on any alliances I am here too.

Anything to help you out in your search, I've been there done that, and its not easy to pick out an alliance based on a 1 paragraph review.

No pressure, but please look into GGA... :ph34r:

You can't get closer to TPF than by joining one of their protectorates! Assuming you have already tendered your resignation to TPF, (we don't recruit aligned nations) check out the North American Hockey Alliance! We are looking for committed members to help our community grow and expand here on this little blue/green ball.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/NAHA_Centre/index.php

Join the New Freedom League

we are a blue team alliance under a triumvirate government with about 50 members

also, we are a protectorate of the NPO so you would be safe and we pay 3 mil to our new members on joining

we have programs to develop larger nations like yourself and with your obvious expierience in CN politics you could be a big player in the NFL

come check us out at nflalliance.co.cc

Id say join ragnarok, but im exactly sure what you want...

Were a bunch of friends who enjoy growing together...were organized and protect each other. If you want more info, tell me what your looking for.

A small alliance gone big? we are it. A sense of fun mixed with a serious attitude? we got it.

We are allied to some great people, and we have been in war as much as we've been in peace...

We are :awesome:

And we'd like to spread the :wub: to you

I would like to ask you to join AoE. Were a small 14 man alliance and an experienced nation such as yourself could be a great addition. Were around 130k strength but were still growing. Just a suggestion. Dont worry about being disassembled by larger alliances, we have a protectorate treaty with Echelon.

www.z15.invisionfree.com/axis_of_equality

If you're looking for some sort of government position in an alliance The Confederacy usually has openings. We're a new brown team alliance with 56 members and over 1 million NS (average NS of 18k). We're serious when it comes to politics and playing the game but we do allow our members a lot of freedom.

heres the link to our recruitment thread if you want to check us out http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=19348

La Nouvelle France under the leadership of Jean Pierre.

Link

I started this nation about a year ago with FAN, then formed The Osirian Compact (now dissolved) and joined The Phoenix Federation. I've fought in two great wars, and several small alliance conflicts.

TPF is a good alliance, and definitely worth staying on their side politically, but they're not geared towards my own ambitions.

I would like to hear the cases of any alliances wanting to pick me up. I will consider joining small alliances just as much as joining larger ones, so don't feel shy to throw what you've got at me.

Let's hear it....and....go!

If you don't mind switching colours at some point, then I would suggest the League of Aqua Nations (LAN). We are a smaller, but growing Aqua alliance, and if you're looking to have an influence in your new alliance, then you would be great with us. Leadership positions are available to active and interested members, and with your experience it would be a good match. If you are not interested in leadership though, we are still interested in having you as an active member of the alliance, and there are other opportunities available. Either way, feel free to check us out at http://s1.zetaboards.com/LAN/index, or you can message me at any time with any questions you may have.