Next NWs?

Current national wonders: Disaster Relief Agency, Great Monument, Great Temple, Interstate System, National Research Lab, National War Memorial, Social Security System, Stock Market,

Infrastructure: 8,998.16

Technology: 2,153.86

*What 5 NW would you take next considering that id like to get some military ones?

May: Internet

Jun: Central Intelligence Agency

Jul: Universal Health Care (Will reach the 11K infra level)

Aug: Great University (Will reach 3K tech)

Sep: Strategic Defense Initiative / Foreign Air Force Base

Oct: Scientific Development Centre (14k Infra)

*Wich military ones should i get first? why?

Thanks, mArK.

I'm surprised you didn't get internet before national research lab.

NRL is better than internet if you are in many wars, though a slight change, you are able to get more soldiers. So, there are reasons to buy things other than just money.

Personally I see the Foreign Airbase as the best first military wonder as 20 more level 9 fighters could really make a big difference the first day if your opponent doesn't have it. With air superiority, you always have the advantage.

SDI is certainly next. What's not to love, other than the price?

For the 3rd it would be a tossup between the AA or the CIA wonder. Both are very nice.

After that the list falls off sharply in quality.

Personally I see the Foreign Airbase as the best first military wonder as 20 more level 9 fighters could really make a big difference the first day if your opponent doesn't have it. With air superiority, you always have the advantage.

SDI is certainly next. What's not to love, other than the price?

For the 3rd it would be a tossup between the AA or the CIA wonder. Both are very nice.

After that the list falls off sharply in quality.

The SDI is leaps and bounds better than the FA....you can deplete their nuke arsenal or just get hit with a nuke a day and lose 25% of that AF.

1. SDI

2. HNMS

3. FAB

4. CIA

NRL is National Research Lab, correct? How is this a military wonder...

Edit: I guess the increase in citizens allows for more soldiers so technically it's a military wonder that way.

Edited by Drai

1- MP

2- SDI

3- CIA

4- HNS

*if you already have 550 then HNS over CIA. IMO.

Manhattan Project and un-Hidden Silo?

Yeah, lose an alliance war and see if you get to keep them. That 130 million is better spent getting your nation larger, imo. Basing your nation defense on the premise of offensive nuclear wars is asking for trouble unless you are in the Orders, and even they refrain from 1st strike in most wars.

I lose an alliance war and I get to keep that FAB after I dump my planes.

As for the reason why I picked the FAB over SDI for the first slot? Bigger bang for a buck and useful in all types of war, including rogue skirmishes.

Edited by +Zeke+

Or just be in a nuclear war. The 6-4% range is VERY fluid, and you can get knocked out of it very quickly.

I am at the 6.8% mark now, and with more military, can cut that in half at least.

Meh, the joys of having military count as such a massive part of NS.