10 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Pacifica has strived for the past couple of years to increase communication amongst the two alliances we are allied to

You are only allied to two alliances? You may want to rephrase that.

8 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

In reality, as I've said many times, you kids are just upset that one of the alliances who do still retain people who know how to Bob aren't falling all over themselves to run over to your side and fight another war for you.

In reality, no one fights wars anymore. There are no more sides. Everyone just signs treaties for fun. It’s a miserable day for Planet Bob.

Congrats to CLAWS and Polar nonetheless. I can be happy for them even if I don’t like more treaties being signed and tying the web up even more.

44 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

In reality, no one fights wars anymore. There are no more sides. Everyone just signs treaties for fun. It’s a miserable day for Planet Bob.

Congrats to CLAWS and Polar nonetheless. I can be happy for them even if I don’t like more treaties being signed and tying the web up even more.

this.

3 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

If you're that interested in war, you could quit whining about it and actually jump. I have stated this time and time again.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

If you're that interested in war, you could quit whining about it and actually jump. I have stated this time and time again.

I don’t believe I ever said I was interested in war. Just making an observation that besides beatdowns, micro conflicts, and a Boognish blow up, no major conflict has happened in years. 

If I wanted to fight a war, I’d fight a war. 

35 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

A1ph4 0m3ga is literally the biggest pacifist in all of CN. CCC has only ever declared defensive wars.  

And yet he's the one trying to prove himself with comments like:

6 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

If I wanted to fight a war, I’d fight a war.

I've been on that side Smitty. For almost nine years. I know them better than you. Their attempt at bluster doesn't impress me.

38 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

A1ph4 0m3ga is literally the biggest pacifist in all of CN. CCC has only ever declared defensive wars.  

Yes. 

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

And yet he's the one trying to prove himself with comments like:

I've been on that side Smitty. For almost nine years. I know them better than you. Their attempt at bluster doesn't impress me.

Too bad you left.