Cordial Invitation

Master Hakai

Hi everyone!

I know you’re all very busy around this time of year, on the heels of Groundhog Day and with valentines right around the corner, but if you have any time in your schedule I would like to invite you to the official discord server of the alliance “RAD”

https://discord.gg/kZu955Ex

Ninja R will be present to answer all of your questions. 

A working plate tectonics mechanism should be in place on Planet Bob, especially if Bob has earthquakes (I don't remember seeing volcanism).  Otherwise, Bob will expand and contract accordingly.  As plates subduct into the aesthenosphere, nations would lose land. This could happen over periods of millions of years, so no one would ever really notice the difference.

Edited by Ninja R

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2022 at 1:45 PM, Ninja R said:

A working plate tectonics mechanism should be in place on Planet Bob, especially if Bob has earthquakes (I don't remember seeing volcanism).  Otherwise, Bob will expand and contract accordingly.  As plates subduct into the aesthenosphere, nations would lose land. This could happen over periods of millions of years, so no one would ever really notice the difference.

According to the religion of my people, Bob looks like a deflated balloon. Your idea is contradictory to ours, and is therefore heresy.

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

According to the religion of my people, Bob looks like a deflated balloon. Your idea is contradictory to ours, and is therefore heresy.

This sounds like a reason for war.  TO ARMS
46682459_10215725233875281_6315823067457