Pacafist Pro Order Cyber alliance.

SK NX 3

You have a lot of explaining to do Kapelo. What is you and Nato giving Majuria 100 tech repetitively for with NATO anyways really for hmmm? Why do you do that. Your really up to helping him have enough then give him financial for you all to obliterate everyone. we all must strike Majuria at once!

On 12/1/2021 at 5:59 PM, SK NX 3 said:

You have a lot of explaining to do Kapelo. What is you and Nato giving Majuria 100 tech repetitively for with NATO anyways really for hmmm? Why do you do that. Your really up to helping him have enough then give him financial for you all to obliterate everyone. we all must strike Majuria at once!

Those are technology deals and they are pretty common. I suggest you try to understand the game before posting. I'll gladly do it for you or point you towards people that are usually good at giving newbies some guidance, but you need to download yourself a discord as that is the application most players of this game use as a method of communication. Also, don't attack Majuria :)

Edited by Kapleo

14 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Those are technology deals and they are pretty common. I suggest you try to understand the game before posting. I'll gladly do it for you or point you towards people that are usually good at giving newbies some guidance, but you need to download yourself a discord as that is the application most players of this game use as a method of communication. Also, don't attack Majuria :)

Just now, SK NX 3 said:

HAHAHA. I see that you are very irrational to assume that though that its common everyone doing it is just to be presumed as coincidental, hmmm Kapela?

2 hours ago, SK NX 3 said:

HAHAHA. I see that you are very irrational to assume that though that its common everyone doing it is just to be presumed as coincidental, hmmm Kapela?

Ok, how to put it... tech deals are pretty much the game's economic system. If you don't do technology deals, you won't grow. Regarding Majuria, the guy's a peaceful nation and a friend, so I suggest you stop messing around there. Just a friendly warning. 

I'm willing to talk to you and explain everything, you are kind of making a fool out of yourself right now, but it's ok. I understand you're new. If you don't want me to help you, there's other names of active people that could help you. See Tehol (the guy that posted here), Velocity from FTW, Al3efix from UFP, Littleweirdward from CCC, Jason8 from Kashmir, FiringLine from DS and just like that there's countless of active players out there active enough to show you around and I'm sure they'll be happy to help you :)