HG fan club

So I've been talking to quite a few people, if I didn't speak to you feel free to hit me up ingame, and the consensus is that HG is an !@#$%^&.

Not my word, just a consensus, please don't hate the messenger. I've heard that your vindictive, will employ any means to won, and a cyber bully (granted a summary of opinions for conversation purposes  and the actual words might get me banned). I was elected president of the HG fan club. As the fan club president I am formally requesting that you desist in besmurching my good name on your discord.

P.S. I don't need that discord invite any longer.

57 minutes ago, paul711 said:

So I've been talking to quite a few people, if I didn't speak to you feel free to hit me up ingame, and the consensus is that HG is an !@#$%^&.

Not my word, just a consensus, please don't hate the messenger. I've heard that your vindictive, will employ any means to won, and a cyber bully (granted a summary of opinions for conversation purposes  and the actual words might get me banned). I was elected president of the HG fan club. As the fan club president I am formally requesting that you desist in besmurching my good name on your discord.

P.S. I don't need that discord invite any longer.

Lol

Your name has never been mentioned on our discord because no one gives a damn. :)

And no one in D1 cares what the consensus is of the side that’s been losing to D1 over the last past few years, granted you have the numbers now so it shouldn’t be too hard to bring us down. 

15 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

And no one in D1 cares what the consensus is of the side that’s been losing to D1 over the last past few years, granted you have the numbers now so it shouldn’t be too hard to bring us down. 

I am your fan president count HG why would I do you harm?

As president I was elected to be the TE mouth piece. That said, TE wants you to leave, I personally like you but am following the group decision, you must bow before paul711 and acknowledge his superiority and that of the Romans.

If I was in your discord these things would not be public. Also if noone is in your chat then what harm would it do? If more eople were in your discord these things could be fixed before something like me happens.

Edited by paul711
HG sucks

1 hour ago, paul711 said:

As president I was elected to be the TE mouth piece. That said, TE wants you to leave, I personally like you but am following the group decision, you must bow before paul711 and acknowledge his superiority and that of the Romans.

If I was in your discord these things would not be public. Also if noone is in your chat then what harm would it do? If more eople were in your discord these things could be fixed before something like me happens.

Leave what? 

13 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Leave what? 

I like you but it seems the majority despise you. I've heard that you dislike me but I don't believe rumors.

Edited by paul711

15 minutes ago, paul711 said:

I like you but it seems the majority despise you. I've heard that you dislike me but I don't believe rumors.

What makes you think D1 cares what those in RE believe? 

Who said I disliked you? You’ve done nothing to the game, D1 and myself. 

8 minutes ago, paul711 said:

What goes around comes around. Throw your weight around act tough with my friends... now it's payback.

At least Mittens responses are fun and humorous but yours are always bad. Lol 

Enjoy talking to yourself from now on . 

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

At least Mittens responses are fun and humorous but yours are always bad. Lol 

Enjoy talking to yourself from now on . 

Does this mean I win? I own the forums in 5 days?

41 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

What makes you think D1 cares what those in RE believe? 

Who said I disliked you? You’ve done nothing to the game, D1 and myself. 

I said you not D1, they kick you out and problem solved.

HG  is one of the worst human beings this game attracted. Whatever you do to him or however yo do hurt his feelings is just not enough.

If he's down please pardon me but i'm gonna kick him one more time.(and again,an again...oooh..it feels sooo good ) 🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, Kirkenes said:

HG  is one of the worst human beings this game attracted. Whatever you do to him or however yo do hurt his feelings is just not enough.

If he's down please pardon me but i'm gonna kick him one more time.(and again,an again...oooh..it feels sooo good ) 🤣🤣

That's the only way I know.

On 5/9/2021 at 9:11 PM, Kirkenes said:

the kicking has begun please come join in … it feels so good kicking him in the but as he crawls threw the door