Count down

On 3/31/2021 at 12:37 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Hello Paul, I’m so glad you’re coming back. Yes, AW has been the evil hegemony and we all live in constant fear. Oh save us white knight 

Who are you?

AW are the big dogs in TE, what a joke. Your members don't even build right. Your this TEs version of the old RE... just numbers . The only reason you may have some clout is that noone has united enough people to slap the !@#$ out of you.

3 hours ago, paul711 said:

AW are the big dogs in TE, what a joke. Your members don't even build right. Your this TEs version of the old RE... just numbers . The only reason you may have some clout is that noone has united enough people to slap the !@#$ out of you.

Just like the good old days 😬

On 4/1/2021 at 9:16 PM, paul711 said:

you seem to not know what your talking about … AW is far from an evil hegemony and I’m not sure anyone has anymore “clout” on planet steve…

i more then anyone welcome an influx of nations on steve but trash talk is very HG of you ..  I’m really hoping steve isn’t  going to be invaded by an even bigger head then HG…

so i hope the coming round brings more nations and less big heads

RR 

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

so i hope the coming round brings more nations and less big heads

RR 

I’m surprised you can even fit through a doorway with that noggin

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I’m surprised you can even fit through a doorway with that noggin

your easily surprised LH … i would of mentioned you but your juts a nuisance .. must be hard always being in the shadow of HG