improvement tax

ThePatriarch

Does anyone know the formula to determine improvement tax? Additionally, does anyone know how to lower the improvement tax (without lowering the number of improvements, obviously)?

I've been under the assumption that the tax starts at 500 per improvement, then increases 250 every ten improvments. But discourse with some large nations leads me to believe this might not be true.

I don't know the formula. You can't lower the improvement tax without destroying improvements.

We started to keep track of this at MFO, but for everything we needed, we just didn't feel it was necessary.

If you'd like, you can solicit responses from everyone regarding their number of improvements and the upkeep cost, make a graph or table, and then present your findings to the cyberverse.

To start: I have 62 improvements at $3000 upkeep for each. After update I'll tell you if it changes for 67.

I don't know the formula. You can't lower the improvement tax without destroying improvements.

At one time I only payed 475 per improvement. I don't know why, nor do I know why my tax returned to its normal price. I also have an alliance mate who currently pays at this same rate.

If you'd like, you can solicit responses from everyone regarding their number of improvements and the upkeep cost, make a graph or table, and then present your findings to the cyberverse.

This would be fantastic.

I implied that you would be doing that, heh. Anyway, here's some of the data I scrounged up from when we collected until we stopped collecting data.:::

Number of Nation Improvements 9

Daily Improvement Bill $750.00

Daily Improvement Bill $950.00

With 15 improvements.

Number of Nation Improvements 24

Daily Improvement Bill $1,200.00

Number of Nation Improvements 31

Daily Improvement Bill $1,500.00

Number of Nation Improvements 9

Daily Improvement Bill $750.00

Number of Nation Improvements 6

Daily Improvement Bill $600.00

Number of Nation Improvements 21

Daily Improvement Bill $1,200.00

Number of Nation Improvements 18

Daily Improvement Bill $950.00

"it goes up to $3,000 a day at 50 improvements."

Edited by JoshuaR

you don't collect taxes from improvements...you get bills...
...As is written in the Cyber Nations Infromation Index, "You must pay taxes on your nation improvements at a starting rate of $500 per day (this figure goes up the more improvements you own.)" When I write "improvement tax," I am referring to the bill you must pay for your improvements...

And yes, TheDave, you are right. I don't know how that one slipped passed me.

I have 41 improvements and pay $2,000/day in upkeep costs. If this thing is still going when I come out of my labor camp swap a week from tomorrow then I'll post what it goes up to at 45.

Great. I've been needing some data from the 40-49 range. I'm pretty sure your costs will stay at 2,000 until you hit 50.

• 2 weeks later...

2k for 49.

3k for 50.

3k for 51.

3k for 52.

3k for 53.

3k for 54.

3k for 55.

3k for 56.

3k for 57.

3k for 58.

3k for 59.

3k for 60.

3k for 61.

My nation confirms with above post. My nation has monarchy government.

Edited by Scorp