Cannot purchase nukes.... again.

SemperFidelis

Here it is, 7 minutes after update, with 100+ tech, 1,000+ infra, sufficient cash, and the system reports that "You have already purchased your limit of nuclear weapons today. Your scientists are exhausted and demand a day of rest. Come back tomorrow. "

How do we get this resolved?

Based on a quick review of the "Nuclear Purchases" tab of the game, it is CLEAR that the leader of FTW is not affected by this problem.

Considering that FTW is at war with Non Grata, I'd suggest that this is a significant problem for NG.

"Tiny Nation (Canik) of the White team of the alliance Freehold of The Wolves purchased a nuclear weapon on 2/12/2020 12:01:58 AM. The nation of Tiny Nation now has 17 nuclear weapons. "

It would appear that alliances attacking Non Grata are exempt for this nuke purchase "embargo".  Nukes for anyone attacking NG.  NO NUKES for NG to defend itself.

NPO nations also apparently have no issues:

nuke.gif tejuguasu (tejuguasu) of the Red team of the alliance New Pacific Order purchased a nuclear weapon on 2/12/2020 6:19:45 AM. The nation of tejuguasu now has 25 nuclear weapons.
nuke.gif Republic of Eurasia (Razgriz90) of the Red team of the alliance New Pacific Order purchased a nuclear weapon on 2/12/2020 5:20:08 AM. The nation of Republic of Eurasia now has 24 nuclear weapons.
nuke.gif

Anselion (Kayla Frost) of the Red team of the alliance New Pacific Order purchased a nuclear weapon on 2/12/2020 12:58:47 AM. The nation of Anselion now has 20 nuclear weapons.

19 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

I was able to buy one nuke, but not the second. (I have a WRC.)

I’ve been playing this game a long time, I don’t ever remember this bug being such an issue.

It happened in December 2019: https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/132855-no-nuke-purchased-reset/

It was supposedly fixed then.  That was not the first time, or even the second time.  During the last 20+ months of war with FTW, NPO, etc, I have been blocked from buying nukes on multiple occasions.

12 HOURS after initial report and still no comment, reply, or solution from the admin or mods.

Very frustrating.  And, it undermines the credibility of the game and its leadership.

Edited by SemperFidelis

• 2 weeks later...

Issue was with the nightly reset routine which did not run. Players that did not purchased their full allotment of nukes the previous day were still able to purchase up to the previous day's limit. I adjusted the scripts to a more reliable procedure and have been keeping a close eye on this. Apologies for the issue, looks like things are running smoothly now, closing.

• admin locked this topic