Libertarian Party of Cybernations Consent Decree

The Zigur

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monsters Inc is still waiting on our 200 tech as agreed per the peace agreement with the timivure RUKUNU:

o: RUKUNU    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 1/15/2017 12:09:39 AM

Subject: RE: your ally

Apology from panther strike.

And not another word for kindle or that montrsema person- and wars peaced out including duels.

That's my offer.

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: RUKUNU    Date: 1/15/2017 12:19:25 AM

Subject: RE: your ally

Now we followed through with peace and pantherstrikd did apologize:

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: panther strike    Date: 1/16/2017 10:23:47 AM

Subject: apologize

Message: I apologize for attacking MI. I was not aware of the challenges set forth between yourself and Emperor Montezuma. I don't have a forum account. And countered without counsel of aNiMaLz leadership.

but no aid as yet to be sent. Is it the principles of the LPC to not fulfill their obligations?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

Monsters Inc is still waiting on our 200 tech as agreed per the peace agreement with the timivure RUKUNU

I think that can be forgiven if he drops all support for Junka and doesn't get in the way of the change his members have asked me for.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

After I deleted, Sir Kindle transferred me his position in the Triumvir. After I revealed I thought SNX should leave the LPC, SNX decided to try rewriting history and filling in another name.

do you literally not understand that sir kindle does not hold the power within the organization to give you his spot

how is this so !@#$@#$ confusing to you

just say you want the name

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So when can Monsters inc expect their tech as agreed upon by RUNUNU....

I am discouraged that this is not a highlighted issue.

I'm going to point out that nothing in the peace agreement prevents us from defensively aiding Animalz, militarily or otherwise, if you attack them again.

So I recommend you be patient and stop derailing.

24 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Methrage as anti-LPCN stooge confirmed. :facepalm: 

Where is the announcement of SNX joining the LPC and the process do you think made it valld? Where can see proof you gained valid membership.

Also if RUKUNU doesn't follow your lead and joins the real LPC (My LPC); what he owes LH will be paid for by the LPC & there would never be attacks on them by Mi again.

The only source of conflict between Monsters Inc and aNiMaLz is you've been trying to manipulate aNiMaLz towards your own ends while I was gone.

Edited by Sephiroth

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I'm going to point out that nothing in the peace agreement prevents us from defensively aiding Animalz, militarily or otherwise, if you attack them again.

So I recommend you be patient and stop derailing.

It certainly does prevent you from aiding them. And there is no derailment here. I find it unsettling that fulfilling their obligations (as agreed upon) has yet to been fulfilled. He seats on your announcement, is this the way this is going to work?

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It certainly does prevent you from aiding them. And there is no derailment here. I find it unsettling that fulfilling their obligations (as agreed upon) has yet to been fulfilled. He seats on your announcement, is this the way this is going to work?

can you try typing this out instead of smashing your face into the keyboard

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I would expect Junka to at least pay off the tech right away if he wanted to bribe RUKUNU into completely switching stances from their previous Triumvir to the LPC.

aNiMaLz would have access to more tech deals, allies & good will around the world if they broke off from SNX.

However I've come to notice the treaty Junka claims to have given SNX membership in the LPC is only a post war non-aggression agreement and encourages cooperation between Producerists and Libertarians. It portrays SNX as a potential ally, but not a leader. Its also very clear on the SNX not being Libertarian and having an opposing ideology.

7 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

can you try typing this out instead of smashing your face into the keyboard

If we don't see some goodwill progress toward getting our agreed-to tech, within the next 24hrs, my keyboard isn't the only thing that's gettin a smashin.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

13 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Where is the announcement of SNX joining the LPC and the process do you think made it valld? Where can see proof you gained valid membership.

Also if RUKUNU doesn't follow your lead and joins the real LPC (My LPC); what he owes LH will be paid for by the LPC & there would never be attacks on them by Mi again.

The only source of conflict between Monsters Inc and aNiMaLz is you've been trying to manipulate aNiMaLz towards your own ends while I was gone.

If Animalz wants to leave LPCN and join your fake LPC that is their right to do. I don't call people "traitors" for leaving what is supposed to be a mutually beneficial arrangement. :rolleyes: 

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If we don't see some goodwill progress toward getting our agreed-to tech, within the next 24hrs, my keyboard isn't the only thing that's gettin a smashin.

If you do so this is advance notice that we will defensively aid Animalz in one form or another.

Edited by Immortan Junka

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you do so this is advance notice that we will defensively aid Animalz in one form or another.

Did you cut that deal for aNiMaLz? So shouldn't you be paying up or can't you fulfill your own terms in a timely manner?

Seems your just a constant source for soured relations between Monsters Inc and aNiMaLz.

Just now, Sephiroth said:

Did you cut that deal for aNiMaLz? So shouldn't you be paying up or can't you fulfill your own terms in a timely manner?

Seems your just a constant source for soured relations between Monsters Inc and aNiMaLz.

I had nothing to do with that deal.

However LH coming into this LPCN thread demading his tribute is a good way to increase the chance that he gets nothing. I am not senile and blind to the efforts of our enemies to weaken and antagonize us. 

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I had nothing to do with that deal.

However LH coming into this LPCN thread demading his tribute is a good way to increase the chance that he gets nothing. I am not senile and blind to the efforts of our enemies to weaken and antagonize us. 

I hope RUKUNU doesn't pay it and you show Monsters Inc what you're made of.

It was only the terms of a deal, its not like he's entitled to what was agreed to. RUKUNU signing off on your fake  announcement and circumventing aNiMaLz position up until now seems like a good reason to bring it up.

If aNiMaLz broke off with SNX like we had heard, I'm sure LH would forgive that tech and welcome aNiMaLz as an ally. As long as aNiMaLz are tied so closely to you, seems like a good way to provoke you. Have fun.

Edited by Sephiroth

31 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So breaking your peace terms to aid an alliance who hasn't followed through on their peace agreement.

20 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

However LH coming into this LPCN thread demading his tribute

Absolutely, we still haven't been paid

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Finally we have some honesty about your intent here Methrage.

Making an observation reveals intent? Just made sense that might be why.

Seeing as you declared yourself Supreme Triumvir without SNX formally getting accepted in the LPC; your entire claim to leadership is invalid. I see no evidence you ever really joined the LPC officially, only you got them to sign some terms to promote cooperation between Producerism and Libertarianism, or the Imperium and LPC.

You are clearly considered separate entities in the treaty you claim made you part of the LPC. If any real LPC members decide to follow you in your deception, there could be a civil war where those who choose a Libertarian LPC fight the producerist LPCN you're trying to create. You are becoming an enemy of the LPC with your refusal to end this charade of claiming the LPC.

10 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So breaking your peace terms to aid an alliance who hasn't followed through on their peace agreement.

Absolutely, we still haven't been paid

The peace terms prohibit an act of aggression; the terms were not written so that you can attack allies of the victorious party without defensive reprisal.

We have every right to defend our allies and no peace agreement with a sore loser will change that. It's time we stopped your nonsense narrative in it's tracks.

Edited by Immortan Junka

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The peace terms prohibit an act of aggression; the terms were not written so that you can attack allies of the victorious party without defensive reprisal.

We have every right to defend our allies and no peace agreement with a sore loser will change that. It's time we stopped your nonsense narrative in it's tracks.

yes, yes- it is absolutely 'nonsense' to demand payment when it was agreed upon.

As far as I'm concerned, if your trimivre has enough time to post on this announcement, then he has enough time to send us our tech.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you don't think the 200t term needs to be honored, I see no reason Monsters Inc should consider your terms binding.