NEW DISCOVERY Planet Bob is an infinite flat plain

Montezuma

On 12/29/2016 at 1:15 PM, Montezuma said:

recent developments tell us u r only part right zog u see what we have discovered is that bob is the state of mind of a giant who is actually a  speck on another giant beings nail who is actually a speck on an even bigger giants nail and this goes on for trillions of giants until we get to the biggest giant who lives on an infinite plane.

This! Also, the Moon and Mars base/colony/mine are all a hoax! They were filmed on a movie set!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Did anyone notice how much of a pussy coward this idiot is lmao:lol1:?

Did you know that people who are psychologically insecure with themselves will insult others in the attempt to make themselves feel better? They usually spiral into a deep depression and things get dark pretty quick. You should get that checked out my man.. 

51 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Did you know that people who are psychologically insecure with themselves will insult others in the attempt to make themselves feel better? They usually spiral into a deep depression and things get dark pretty quick. You should get that checked out my man.. 

Lmao I never start it if u read the thread u would see that moron lmao

51 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

U should get the warts and mushrooms growing in ya mama va jay jay checked up my man.....looks like they spread to ur stupid mouth lmao

5 hours ago, Montezuma said:

U should get the warts and mushrooms growing in ya mama va jay jay checked up my man.....looks like they spread to ur stupid mouth lmao

5 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Lmao I never start it if u read the thread u would see that moron lmao

See what I mean. Clearly, you're uncomfortable with yourself. :P I mean, why else would someone be so vulgar?

On 11/11/2017 at 7:42 AM, AtlasXero said:

See what I mean. Clearly, you're uncomfortable with yourself. :P I mean, why else would someone be so vulgar?

Like I said I don’t start it y would u come to my thread just to insult me when I don’t speak to u try to stop looking like ur rite u came here to insult me y don’t u just go away?

On 6/6/2017 at 4:39 PM, sammykhalifa said:

what if all of us and the whole planet bob is just nothing but ones and zeroes man

We are not fools and we know how you are spreading the "it's a sphere" idea with the not very subtle use of subliminal images in your avatar. 

photo-thumb-20145.png

On 11/12/2017 at 10:11 PM, Montezuma said:

Like I said I don’t start it y would u come to my thread just to insult me when I don’t speak to u try to stop looking like ur rite u came here to insult me y don’t u just go away?

I don't see an insult anywhere in what I've said. 🤣  I merely pointed out from a psycholocical standpoint its usually the ones who are vulgar and throwing threats around that are the most uncomfortable with themselves.

2 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

I don't see an insult anywhere in what I've said. 🤣  I merely pointed out from a psycholocical standpoint its usually the ones who are vulgar and throwing threats around that are the most uncomfortable with themselves.

So GOP guy comes here calls me 13 old girl I call him a name back and I’m the bad one? Wrong! U lose. Bye. Stop taking this off subject.

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

So GOP guy comes here calls me 13 old girl I call him a name back and I’m the bad one? Wrong! U lose. Bye. Stop taking this off subject.

Just cause you say i'm wrong doesn't make it so. Nor did I say I agreed with him. As far as I'm concerned he's in the same boat. :P So what was that about losing? 

2 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Just cause you say i'm wrong doesn't make it so. Nor did I say I agreed with him. As far as I'm concerned he's in the same boat. :P So what was that about losing? 

Ur not wrong bcuz I say ur wrong cuz that’s reality *ur mind blown son* just shut up and quit bugging me or I’ll report to my government ur harassing me with no cause on the OWF. Just stop I don’t even know u weirdo

Someone insults me for no reason and I defend myself and u intervene call me names because I insulted him back and I’m the bad guy? Y did u chose to say something to me and not him? U were being mean just to me even though he started it and all I did was defend myself.

ur a idiot get out of my thread

I still don't see where I insulted you? Though I could point out all the times you've talked smack to not just me but numerous others. Also this is a public thread my friend, it only qualifies as harrassment when a pm is used numerous times after you've asked me to stop. You'll find I'm well within not only the forums rules but others really don't give a !@#$. I mean it's not like I'm cussing you out or using anything but the word Vulgar. If that insults you maybe you shouldn't be on the internet, no offense man.

I'll also add, the comment I made came out coincidentally after the insult and defense issue. It was a generalization about what I've noticed forumwide.

Anyone else here feel like I'm violating him or anyone elses feelings?

article-whiners-1-0218.jpg

Edited by AtlasXero
Clarification

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:12 PM, Hime Themis said:

Gentle Persons

Digiterra is a mobius strip only answer to how you instantaneously attack a nation on the others side of the world with armies and no navy.:lol1:

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

this makes more sense either that or its just all a dream :laugh:

I see you guys have finally discovered you live on the infinite vast area of my stomach.  You see, while you slept some years back, I devoured Bob. :P

What few new nations you see these days are random people I ate off the street who have nothing better to do than set up camp.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• 3 months later...