Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The Alpha Wolves declare war on DevilDogs and Ordo Paradoxia.

Due to DD last war, we believe they did not get a good fight. Let see if the wolves can teach these dogs new tricks.

Also OP, we felt like we did not give you the attention you deserved last war, we hope we can make it up to you!

Spys Ops are if we do them to you, dang sure you can do them to us, same for the opposite.

Stats are below- Taken at 8/27/2016 11:23pm

                       
                       

#

Alliance

Total

Active

Strength

Avg

Score

Anarchy

Infra

Tech

Nukes

 

 

2)

Alpha Wolves

21

19

512,945

24,426

50.75

1

75,443

12,594

165

                       

4)

DevilDogs

12

11

396,800

33,067

32.46

1

59,083

10,555

115

5)

Ordo Paradoxia

12

10

296,192

24,683

29.10

3

41,513

9,131

105

 
 

Totals

24

22

692,992

28,875

30.78

4

100,596

19,686

220

 

 

Good luck to all, lets have some fun!

Al Bundy- Alpha Wolves

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

How rude to host an end of round party and leave us out. Luckily we know how to invite ourselves, we'll be seeing you all very soon.

Eh not quite end of the round party...I know it's late in the round but there's still a Couple weeks left. And trust me we thought about you guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, malakarlian said:

Eh not quite end of the round party...I know it's late in the round but there's still a Couple weeks left. And trust me we thought about you guys.

With only 9-10 days left these are the end of round wars, usually they get kick started around 10 days before reset. If you think we're going to down declare everyone else in the game then you're horribly wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

With only 9-10 days left these are the end of round wars, usually they get kick started around 10 days before reset. If you think we're going to down declare everyone else in the game then you're horribly wrong.

no you guys wouldnt do a down declare hahahaha, instead you would rather jump in and attack us i suppose using the end of round as a reason to hit us even though we are currently involved in a legit war and there is enough time to recover after war for the end of round battles......i know how you are, i expect it. What i hate so much is you always try to put crap in my mouth....did I say you should down declare everyone else? I didnt say anything about that, what i did say is there is 2 weeks left in the round which is more than enough time for us to get our war that is an updeclare by the way (try learning something from us), and hell still enough time for recovery then if you wanna go at it we can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The thing is there isn't 2 weeks left of the round, its less than 10 days now. If you weren't inconsiderate, you'd have waited for us to get these started and we'd have hit everyone which we were planning on doing soon, you've had over 80 days to wage these strategic wars, but now is the time for the masses to have fun in all its end of round glory and D1 will cater.  We've been considerate by given you all a heads up so I'd save some of those offensive war slots if i were yous, you have been warned. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

The thing is there isn't 2 weeks left of the round, its less than 10 days now. If you weren't inconsiderate, you'd have waited for us to get these started and we'd have hit everyone which we were planning on doing soon, you've had over 80 days to wage these strategic wars, but now is the time for the masses to have fun in all its end of round glory and D1 will cater.  We've been considerate by given you all a heads up so I'd save some of those offensive war slots if i were yous, you have been warned. 

So what you are saying is that you are intending on launching a down-declare on an alliance already in the process of an up-declare, with the justification that you failed to make the first move?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

So what you are saying is that you are intending on launching a down-declare on an alliance already in the process of an up-declare, with the justification that you failed to make the first move?

It wont be a down declare and I already knew why AW rushed this war as soon as i seen the dow, you only confirm that their intentions was to move before us, maybe someone tipped them off that we had plans to roll out to war in the last update as well. Al and Mal have always been casualty whores but they can have their flags, our priority is for our members to have fun and I don't believe this is possible if we're left with the remaining alliances who're mostly exhausted from war and sit in the bottom tier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First war AW waged against Nlon occurred at 6/12/2016 11:45:22 PM

First war AW waged against D1 occurred 7/21/2016 11:53:22 PM

 

First war AW waged against DD/OP occurred  8/26/2016 11:37:43 PM

 

I doubt it was a coincidence they decided to launch their war earlier than usual. Hows your guys war chest levels recovered in 7 days since we last met? This is what I'm eager to find out.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

So what you are saying is that you are intending on launching a down-declare on an alliance already in the process of an up-declare, with the justification that you failed to make the first move?

 

Today, you learned everything you will ever need to know about Defcon 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

First war AW waged against Nlon occurred at 6/12/2016 11:45:22 PM

First war AW waged against D1 occurred 7/21/2016 11:53:22 PM

 

First war AW waged against DD/OP occurred  8/26/2016 11:37:43 PM

 

I doubt it was a coincidence they decided to launch their war earlier than usual. Hows your guys war chest levels recovered in 7 days since we last met? This is what I'm eager to find out.

 

 

 

What can I say, Wolves like to war and you forgot to throw in the war DD hit us right after the Nlon war, and u and OP hit us after we hit you..i feel cheated you forgot to mention those....

 

Its best to hit when no one expects to be hit. Everyone waits to the last couple days.....Everything is not a conspiracy.

 

Since you like down declares so much, Nlon is currently not in a war! To make it a fair fight throw in WarHawks....You guys recover enough though?

 

Al Bundy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recover? AW never surpassed stats before your last war with us and OP, half of your members went all out on us being the main reason.  All i wanted for our members is a fair fight, this was not possible with what you left us. We're the top ranked alliance and you chose to deny us fighting the next 3 strongest alliances. The only decent thing you left us to fight was a flag running aa that will after 3 months finally put their massive cash reserves to use now that their leader has secured his flag which you've been shielding to help all round now.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Recover? AW never surpassed stats before your last war with us and OP, half of your members went all out on us being the main reason.  All i wanted for our members is a fair fight, this was not possible with what you left us. We're the top ranked alliance and you chose to deny us fighting the next 3 strongest alliances. The only decent thing you left us to fight was a flag running aa that will after 3 months finally put their massive cash reserves to use now that their leader has secured his flag which you've been shielding to help all round now.

 

 

 

It's ironic that you'd complain about this when in your last war, you and OP teamed up to declare on all of the top alliances leaving DevilDogs with nothing but the scraps. I guess we should have just dog-piled onto you back then to be fair too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But that wasn't the end of round wars, you had the chance to wait and find a decent war later but if we wait there wont be much left to fight as by the time you all leave NA, I estimate we'd get 2 days to fight with decent opponents before reset but then you'd all be low on nukes and possibly cash so it wouldn't be a fair fight. By then we may not even be able to wage any wars, we wont wait til the last 2 days of the round to start our wars so we'd likely be in NA long before then. DD was considered as a target for our last war but you had nations still in anarchy and a remarkable 9 nations that all went inactive at the same time. Almost all of those nations coordinated against us when we fought yous so I find it hard to believe they were all different people, possibly a total of 2 and I'm sure you can guess the 2 I refer to.

 

But I'd have preferred we were involved from the start of this war even if all 3 of you fought D1 but since AW made moves to deny us any decent opponents our options were limited, it was either dog-pile mostly broke and war exhausted nations or partly join your conflict against decent opponents. We've waged 4 wars on your alliance, I wouldn't call that a dog-pile and I gave a forum heads up we'd be getting involved. Seeing as it is the end of round wars, i didn't think you'd mind but our offensive wars will be limited, the wolves clearly bit off more than they could chew so of the 3 involved, DD are the most prepared and capable to handle more counters. Our options were to ad well coordinated, experienced and cashed up nations in DD or dog-pile disorganized, unprepared, low cash and inexperienced nations.  We're waging war against every major alliance in the game, not just DD.

Edited by HiredGun
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 1:56 AM, HiredGun said:

Recover? AW never surpassed stats before your last war with us and OP, half of your members went all out on us being the main reason.  All i wanted for our members is a fair fight, this was not possible with what you left us. We're the top ranked alliance and you chose to deny us fighting the next 3 strongest alliances. The only decent thing you left us to fight was a flag running aa that will after 3 months finally put their massive cash reserves to use now that their leader has secured his flag which you've been shielding to help all round now.

 

 

HAHA fair fight says the guy... Like I said Nlon is still around and Warhawks, Ateam, RE, misfits......At least DD didn't dogpile everyone....they went and attack everyone left....wasn't a good fight but not a plain dick move.

 

Al

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The timing of this war left much to be desired. Even if our alliances were to make new declarations as soon as anarchy wears off, we wouldn't be able to complete a full-length war before the end of the round. Consequently, even though the initial wars expire at update tonight, those who are able are welcome to re-declare on each other, declare on someone else, or do whatever they want. I hope that someone at AW will still take a snapshot of the stats at update and post them. There was a good amount of destruction all-around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/08/2016 at 10:54 PM, AL Bundy said:

HAHA fair fight says the guy... Like I said Nlon is still around and Warhawks, Ateam, RE, misfits......At least DD didn't dogpile everyone....they went and attack everyone left....wasn't a good fight but not a plain dick move.

 

Al

DD did dogpile yous though but offered peace when they realized it was a mistake or whatever the excuse was.

 

The truth is a very upset Devildog invited D1 to join his alliance in rolling everyone not building in a war simulator game after 4 weeks and waiting for D1 and DD to go at it like its clock work. This invite came after he peaced out with yous so there was no mistake, it was only suppose to be a delay, he knew if D1 wasn't on board then we'd intervene so DD was trying to lead an even bigger dogpile cos he wanted to teach yous all a lesson that TE is for warring not just building.

 

44 minutes ago, trs4ece said:

The timing of this war left much to be desired. Even if our alliances were to make new declarations as soon as anarchy wears off, we wouldn't be able to complete a full-length war before the end of the round. Consequently, even though the initial wars expire at update tonight, those who are able are welcome to re-declare on each other, declare on someone else, or do whatever they want. I hope that someone at AW will still take a snapshot of the stats at update and post them. There was a good amount of destruction all-around.

Usually its the alliances that can afford to war for 10 days that start them that early.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey AL Bundy. Ask ur mates to retaliate. Against me , baah,One piece and snail coaster aren't GAing or AAing . I understand if SnailCoaster is ZI-ed but then he has the funds to build up infra and that would be enough for us. Snail didnt even retaliate when he had adequate infra.And please dont tell me that u guys signed up for a lame fight. Its kind of EOR and we all are counting on u guys to give us a perfect way to celebrate(fire works) coz after these wars end, a 1-2 day war isn't going to be much of a fun. And on our part we r doing our best. BTW BRAVO on a great up-declare, all controversies aside.Thanks a ton for that mate.Enjoy:-)

ba-pretty-delicate-firework-animated-gif

Edited by PeterPan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PeterPan said:

Hey AL Bundy. Ask ur mates to retaliate. Against me , baah,One piece and snail coaster aren't GAing or AAing . I understand if SnailCoaster is ZI-ed but then he has the funds to build up infra and that would be enough for us. Snail didnt even retaliate when he had adequate infra.And please dont tell me that u guys signed up for a lame fight. Its kind of EOR and we all are counting on u guys to give us a perfect way to celebrate(fire works) coz after these wars end, a 1-2 day war isn't going to be much of a fun. And on our part we r doing our best. BTW BRAVO on a great up-declare, all controversies aside.Thanks a ton for that mate.Enjoy:-)

ba-pretty-delicate-firework-animated-gif

Well if you have a decent amount of planes I wouldnt air attack you either.....but I always GA! Baaah and snail have 5 and 6 wars, they must run out of troops before they can hit you. I have no excuse for the other.

 

Thanks glad someone appreciates a good war!

 

Al

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

DD did dogpile yous though but offered peace when they realized it was a mistake or whatever the excuse was.

I was calling out D1 on their dogpile and giving a complement to DD for a least trying to find a good war even if it they had to declaring on random rogue nations and didnt declare on nations in a war.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A small correction...Baah did GA me. Sorry for that Al.

@ AWolves: Thanks a ton to Awolves for the war.

@DevilDogs: Thanks a ton for coordinating so well guys:-)Never thought we would fight side by side. And thanks to Awolves for bringing us together for good:-)

@OrdoParadoxia:Words  would never be enough to describe my alliance's contribution in helping me and moulding me to be a better fighter. Can't pinpoint anyone for special appreciation coz that would be a little biased and ther's no I in a TEAM. FLY HIGH OP:-)

@trs4ece:Sorry for picking on u some time back. You turned out to be a better fighter than i thought.Keep it up and u deserve the records:-)

@Everybody: See ya in the next round mates:-)

Edited by PeterPan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...