Citadel DoW RAID

I'm interested to see his logic here. As Tim said, the temps often end up playing properly. Tim and octaviafleur are examples of this. But let's assume for a moment that they don't, and they stay temps forever. In what way is this damaging Planet Steve? Show your work, Mittsy.

Citadel things are solid here! The wars are so in favor and liked by you when I asked your leader when you plan to be done raiding and he completely ignores my message. I guess if I had an easy raid I would too...Alexio why don't you give me a fair fight so I can wreck you

Edited by yung flow

Maybe I just need to drink more as I keep getting shocked every time I get on here.  I know I shouldn't, but can't believe the amount of bitching that goes on here, lol.

Citadel has some new leadership in place this round.  Kong stepped down for RL issues a couple of rounds ago, I stepped down this round as RL has caught up to me, so our new leadership was giving it a shot.  Was this war a perfectly even one or an updeclare, probably not.  Was it way out of proportion in our favor, no as well.  NloN got some peace from us because they didn't bitch and moan about the war and frankly, we needed some available slots to counter Krabz DoW on us.  

As for Misfits leader continuing to say "tried to recruit us"...you must think, at least a little tiny bit, highly of us enough to ensure that everyone on this forum knew that I tried to recruit you, as you have said it multiple times in different threads, lol.  As I am seeing your completely uncalled for reaction to our DoW on you, I'm honestly really glad you turned me down.  We don't want a bunch of complaining members in our AA.  So, can we just pretty please just shut our traps now and finish out this war with some dignity so I can go back to drinking heavily.  It would be much appreciate.

Come to think of it, I can't recall every seeing you NOT bitch about any war declared on you, can anyone else?

Maybe I just need to drink more as I keep getting shocked every time I get on here.  I know I shouldn't, but can't believe the amount of !@#$%*ing that goes on here, lol.

Citadel has some new leadership in place this round.  Kong stepped down for RL issues a couple of rounds ago, I stepped down this round as RL has caught up to me, so our new leadership was giving it a shot.  Was this war a perfectly even one or an updeclare, probably not.  Was it way out of proportion in our favor, no as well.  NloN got some peace from us because they didn't !@#$%* and moan about the war and frankly, we needed some available slots to counter Krabz DoW on us.  

As for Misfits leader continuing to say "tried to recruit us"...you must think, at least a little tiny bit, highly of us enough to ensure that everyone on this forum knew that I tried to recruit you, as you have said it multiple times in different threads, lol.  As I am seeing your completely uncalled for reaction to our DoW on you, I'm honestly really glad you turned me down.  We don't want a bunch of complaining members in our AA.  So, can we just pretty please just shut our traps now and finish out this war with some dignity so I can go back to drinking heavily.  It would be much appreciate.

Come to think of it, I can't recall every seeing you NOT !@#$%* about any war declared on you, can anyone else?

Whining in TE still shocks you?  Huh.  I guess it's made me cynical enough that I just expect it by now.

Without the Misfits this would be a dead and utterly boring end of year faux war.... NAY, this would be a dead planet. You should all JOIN THE MISFITS.  Even when we are getting Molly Wopped (o/ Citadel), and our nations destroyed (namely my own), MISFITS HAVE MORE FUN! 

Oh and since I do not believe a Misfit member has called any one trash or scum today........ YOU ARE ALL SCUM.  LOL (All is right in the world again) :) 

Maybe I just need to drink more as I keep getting shocked every time I get on here.  I know I shouldn't, but can't believe the amount of !@#$%*ing that goes on here, lol.

Citadel has some new leadership in place this round.  Kong stepped down for RL issues a couple of rounds ago, I stepped down this round as RL has caught up to me, so our new leadership was giving it a shot.  Was this war a perfectly even one or an updeclare, probably not.  Was it way out of proportion in our favor, no as well.  NloN got some peace from us because they didn't !@#$%* and moan about the war and frankly, we needed some available slots to counter Krabz DoW on us.  

Come to think of it, I can't recall every seeing you NOT !@#$%* about any war declared on you, can anyone else?

You make me chuckle
Misfits have been offered a home at multiple alliances, one being citadel. But I know how you guys roll and this war showed it. My guys aren't trying to join a bunch of war dodging down declaring losers. My reaction? Officially all of TE has openly admitted your down declare is bullshit. And the worst part is, you had no interest in reaching out to me to admit this awful war and correcting it. Instead you are just riding out the raid for XP. Another douchebag move. The war won't finish with dignity because you declared with none. Of course I will run my mouth and you won't, We are the alliance being raiding not yours.....

Good luck with new leadership Citadel, Over estimation of the enemy happens, not every war is perfect, I know you are not bullies and that you are not trying to ruin peoples fun, NLoN are not that useful to fight on one side against(sorry mates, but for your size, you should get better at fighting).

We filled in the counters you didn't have from NLoN and The Misfits.

This kinda of thing happened to us 2 round ago, when we also over estimated the alliance we fought against, as well as last round NDO/Eurasia we over estimated Eurasia.

Without the Misfits this would be a dead and utterly boring end of year faux war.... NAY, this would be a dead planet. You should all JOIN THE MISFITS.  Even when we are getting Molly Wopped (o/ Citadel), and our nations destroyed (namely my own), MISFITS HAVE MORE FUN! 

Oh and since I do not believe a Misfit member has called any one trash or scum today........ YOU ARE ALL SCUM.  LOL (All is right in the world again) :)

Not.  A.  Chance.