The Dark Order DoW

Its amazing how well these nations already know the game and you don't play SE. You have a total of 19 post so I'd assume you're also new? I suppose if you're bringing new nations into TE, that's a good thing right? 

well what is amazing is how helpful TDO has been in training those nation, some of them rerolled because of the mistakes they made,they are getting the same training i got last round,and i am very grateful for it.

some of them did not get a grasp of the game yet and some made some bad mistakes this war, some are better than others, as i said most of us are strategy gamers(Total wars series, empire earth, age of empires, civilizations...), and this game is not that difficult to understand, especially with the great help of TDO .

i made an account in SE first (found the game after googeling "politics game", because i felt a lack of politics in the games i was playing, but i had something more graphic in mind) i was overwhelmed with the recruitment messages and did not know what to do, and kept watching for like a month (plus my ruler name was Dario(miss spelled daario) nation was iron islands, i deleted that at least and made the storm crows later).

at some point there i TE as Khal Drogo, looked for the top nations randomly chose caz, asked him if he wants to buy some tech, he told me that it is not the case in TE, that led to me joining Atlas, the rest you know.

In SE i joined R&R at the end, but i did not finish the academy and did not have time for it with focusing on TE too,  especially with the pain in the ass university, as i'm basically always preparing for the upcoming exams, so i recently resigned R&R and decided to focus on TE.

some of my friends are now trying out SE, i noticed it seems to be a custom here that all TE people came from SE and i seem to have broken that tradition. 

SE is very big, and seems a lot more complicated than TE, and takes more time, i will get back to it at some point, and to be honest i like TE more, its 60 or 90 days, then you go back from the beginning so there is always a challenge and it is a race to the top which makes it more fun in my opinion, and if at some point i did not find time, i can rest for a round or two and come back.

So here you go, my cards on the table as i have nothing to hide, i did not have to explain my self to you, but i did it anyway, and if you are thinking that bringing new player to TE is a bad thing, please explain to me why? as i hear this game is suffering from a decline in membership. 

ps: i don't cheat, not in single player, not in multi player games, the only time i cheat is GTA and not in missions, sometimes i get weapons and fight the police. i don't have to prove anything to you, but if the admins have any questions i will be more than happy to prove that i am not a double, unlike you i'm here to have fun not violate other peoples privacy. and cheating is lame and no fun.

Edited by Dario

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute stuff, it's crazy, I pointed out one of your recruits to your in game friend that you guys are obviously talking. The guy has ties with avengers and NM and a solid builder but yet?? He's brand new to the game knows TDO ties and all. I'm frankly impressed. Not to mention the people he is tied with to say the least are not good people. Stop the BS its getting old

Cute stuff, it's crazy, I pointed out one of your recruits to your in game friend that you guys are obviously talking. The guy has ties with avengers and NM and a solid builder but yet?? He's brand new to the game knows TDO ties and all. I'm frankly impressed. Not to mention the people he is tied with to say the least are not good people. Stop the BS its getting old

I'd be interested to know how some of my friends for years got ties to the avengers without my knowledge, you either have the wrong guy or are just making !@#$ up.

you present me numbers with out the math, and claims & accusation without anything to support them, you say the math can get you banned, to that i say who is really playing "dirty" then.

what i wrote is the truth, of how i found the game, how i played, and i am sure your spies in AoW, FF, and TDO have told you that already so don't play stupid.

if you have any evidence that i'm lying, please present them to me, or report me. i'm not gonna go to great length to prove anything to you, i'll answer to the admins not to you.

ps: just because i crushed your precious DTs argument doesn't mean you have to try and get me banned, i'm not the only one who can use logic in the forum.

edit: how do you know what members are my recruits and what members are not? i did not mention any names. 

Edited by Dario

Yo young blood, TDO first war was a welcome how-ever we did have a major war already and fell short of being able to reach nukes.  Declaring on a us was good but bad for your near future, you have three AA's who havent warred yet.  They arent buying nukes they are reaching higher untouchable levels.  But in reality I know you didnt pick this battle.  Top Gear at least you handed over your AA to AoW.  If you guys were still split, neither  FF or AoW would be much to worry about.  So congrats on knowing your own strenght.  

Just annoyed D1, TPC and WD's (only) together keeping TE a level playing field.  TDO finds us a threat so they hit us not OP and CIT.  Op is famous for sitting on the side lines and its because they are smaller AA, but CIT I cant figure out their objectives beside building.  

Thank you for confirming that D1/WD/TPC are a bloc. After all, they will NEVER war each other, instead just taking turns against Avengers; they act like a bloc, they smell like a bloc and now they are finally honest and TALK like a bloc. Blocs in TE are supposed to be bad, but I guess that depends on who is in them hmm?

I'll go over the "fairness" of your wars in my next post.

Btw we at TDO would LOVE to war against Avengers! They have proven themselves the best in TE for 3 rounds now, I am told. For last round for sure, they had the most casualties by FAR, taking the best shots from you clowns and always coming back to kill you - and still winning multiple awards. We would love to war against the best.

However: When are we ever going to get the chance though, since this bloc keeps taking turns against them? How are we supposed to get a war in edgewise?!

Let's compare some stuff, and I'm going to use actual facts and stats, not just some shrill incoherent wall of lies and hate text.

There is this war, to start with:

War Doves/DEFCON 1

Membership: 53

NS: 287,295

Avg. NS: 5,420

Nightmare Society/The Avengers

Membership: 63

NS: 319,927

Avg. NS: 5,078

Now, those stats are actually not accurate, because if one looks at the RE war screens starting here, they see that during the time of this war RE and NM had about 25 wars between them. So to be accurate (and it doesn't matter how it started, only that it did), this war was actually RE/WD/D1 vs Avengers/NM. That's the truth.

Look at NM now, and remembering that they stupidly fought with RE when D1/WD were supposed to be warring against them, and we can see that NM completely sucks. No offense to them, just saying. Which actually just underlines that this war was REALLY all about ganging up on Avengers.

The proof of this is in what happened next. We have this war, which occured FIVE DAYS after the previous war ended. I'd say TDO gave D1 and WD a lot more time to recover than Avengers were allowed to have and only a liar could argue that. So let's take a moment to compare this war and our current war using the stats provided in each war thread:

TPC  ----  Avengers

Members: 27 --- 24   =  +3 nations (+12.5%)

NS: 231,465 --- 155,441 = +76,024 ns (+48.9%)

Avg. NS: 8,573 --- 6,477 = +2,096 avg ns (or +32.4%)

TDO ----  WD/D1

Members: 30 ---- 49    =  -19 nations (-63.3%)

NS: 355,058 ---- 459,684   = -104,626 ns (-29.4%)

Avg NS: 11,835 --- 9,381   = +2454 ( or +26.2%)

On the nuke difference? The wonder clock is the same for everyone. WD/D1 wanted cash because they are flag chasers and TDO wanted nukes because we wanted to blow stuff up. The warchests reflect this, we have their warchest numbers and many D1/WD nations could have had MPs but chose not to. Several D1 nations even bought MPs with their next wonders after the war started, which WD declined to do, saving their cash. TDO cannot be held responsible for the building priorities of D1/WD.

This is just math. In every way TDO gave D1/WD a much fairer war than WD/D1 and TPC have been declaring this round, and it's not even close. Again, this is math and links, not just some D1/WD/TPC fan sniveling repeatedly over and over and over and over.

It's ironic the hypocrisy of saying the TPC bloc are the only ones trying to keep TE fair - when looked at objectively for what they DO and not what they SAY - they are the prime actors of NOT being fair. They (and their fans) sure talk the talk, but lie about their walk. Our war underlines their hypocrisy.

IMHO D1 and WD are really just mad because we took them out of the rotation for their next downdeclare war against Avengers :P

tl;dr: Y'all reap what you sow.

Just a mention, early wars holds measurable impact.   First wars should always be against open targets not warred.   Once unwarred AA's they reach the tipping point, nukes have no effects.  So war strategically hold the playing fields.  We all like challenges TDO has created a tough challenge.  

Just a mention, early wars holds measurable impact.   First wars should always be against open targets not warred.   Once unwarred AA's they reach the tipping point, nukes have no effects.  So war strategically hold the playing fields.  We all like challenges TDO has created a tough challenge.  

Yet again the irony of you guys setting up Avengers to be hit by your bloc mates, TPC.

I notice that in their thread, you said no such things. Selective much?

In our thread, you threatened us.

In their thread, silence gave consent.

And here we have another TDO that feels extremely bitter about the Avenegrs getting rolled for the first time ever. Its almost as if you's are in there as well, I don't see anyone else caring.

Alliances get rolled all the time but as soon as Avengers actually have to fight a real challenge for once without having the major advantages they're use too, they complain and told everyone they wold rage quit and you're calling WD/D1 flag runners? D1 have one nation that is capable of winning flags who i already know doesn't consider that priority. WD's might have flag chasers but none that are capable, this is just an excuse your using to justify your own down declare.

I like the irrelevant stats you're showing for the D1/WD vsTDO war.

This thread isn't for any other war, if you had something to say you should have said it there and then.

There are no blocs, only alliance coming together to help keep the playing field equal.

And here we have another TDO that feels extremely bitter about the Avenegrs getting rolled for the first time ever. Its almost as if you's are in there as well, I don't see anyone else caring.

Alliances get rolled all the time but as soon as Avengers actually have to fight a real challenge for once without having the major advantages they're use too, they complain and told everyone they wold rage quit and you're calling WD/D1 flag runners? D1 have one nation that is capable of winning flags who i already know doesn't consider that priority. WD's might have flag chasers but none that are capable, this is just an excuse your using to justify your own down declare.

I like the irrelevant stats you're showing for the D1/WD vsTDO war.

This thread isn't for any other war, if you had something to say you should have said it there and then.

There are no blocs, only alliance coming together to help keep the playing field equal.

To paraphrase the great DT: I know many people who feel strongly against xyz, they just don't come on the owf.

Also, we never got "rolled". We handled ourselves with D1 and WDs without blowing too much cash, and then stayed even with TPC. We may have actually out-damaged them. You're also completely missing Blacklight's point. Come back when you grasp it.

Finally, I think it's kind of ironic that you're reprimanding a person bringing up another war in a thread which isn't about that war. I think you've either brought up a past Avengers war or implied our past "underhanded tactics" in nearly every thread. 

To paraphrase the great DT: I know many people who feel strongly against xyz, they just don't come on the owf.

Also, we never got "rolled". We handled ourselves with D1 and WDs without blowing too much cash, and then stayed even with TPC. We may have actually out-damaged them. You're also completely missing Blacklight's point. Come back when you grasp it.

Finally, I think it's kind of ironic that you're reprimanding a person bringing up another war in a thread which isn't about that war. I think you've either brought up a past Avengers war or implied our past "underhanded tactics" in nearly every thread. 

The facts are you complained and said you'd quit over your first real war, you made it sound like you got rolled. I don't class a rolling as getting completely destroyed, far from it. I never said you got rolled by TPC, because you didn't, that was obvious. You fought far better and against greater odds, everyone knows you have the best coordinated war alliance and you proved that once again.

We know how close you's are with TDO  just by observing the trade circles alone in our intel reports and you're trying to pretend WD/D1/TPC have a block. Its more like Avengers/TDO have a block but keep pretending you'll fight each other and i don't need to grasp manipulated and bias BS coming from anyone on your side.

Go back to those threads and show me that i was the person who FIRST bought up these previous wars.

The facts are you complained and said you'd quit over your first real war, you made it sound like you got rolled. I don't class a rolling as getting completely destroyed, far from it. I never said you got rolled by TPC, because you didn't, that was obvious. You fought far better and against greater odds, everyone knows you have the best coordinated war alliance and you proved that once again.

We know how close you's are with TDO  just by observing the trade circles alone in our intel reports and you're trying to pretend WD/D1/TPC have a block. Its more like Avengers/TDO have a block but keep pretending you'll fight each other and i don't need to grasp manipulated and bias BS coming from anyone on your side.

Go back to those threads and show me that i was the person who FIRST bought up these previous wars.

First real war? Lol, get out. My statement about quitting was not about getting hit, by the way. It's about the community, the hate filled messages I have received, and all the rogues. 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126596-heavy-is-the-head-that-wears-the-crown-a-tpc-dow/ (first one to reference Avengers down-declaring on TPC or ANY other prior war)

I didn't even have to look further.

i don't need to grasp manipulated and bias BS coming from anyone on your side.

This sentence sums up my point about almost everything you post.

Edited by Dario

First real war? Lol, get out. My statement about quitting was not about getting hit, by the way. It's about the community, the hate filled messages I have received, and all the rogues. 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126596-heavy-is-the-head-that-wears-the-crown-a-tpc-dow/ (first one to reference Avengers down-declaring on TPC or ANY other prior war)

The first thing I did when I registered was block her posts, give it a try. It immediately made the OWF a better place. There's no reason to read them, I'm sure you could take one of her posts from a thread two rounds ago and it's all the same thing. I bet she doesn't even write new stuff, just copy pastes the old. It's all the same drivel.

I remember some posts made by Avengers at the time, but I'm too lazy to look. Can I get confirmation that before each of your wars started this round, "someone" did econ spy ops on you guys? Even before the wars started? That's pretty pathetic.

I was going to message you in game but I don't know which nation is yours lol

The first thing I did when I registered was block her posts, give it a try. It immediately made the OWF a better place. There's no reason to read them, I'm sure you could take one of her posts from a thread two rounds ago and it's all the same thing. I bet she doesn't even write new stuff, just copy pastes the old. It's all the same drivel.

I remember some posts made by Avengers at the time, but I'm too lazy to look. Can I get confirmation that before each of your wars started this round, "someone" did econ spy ops on you guys? Even before the wars started? That's pretty pathetic.

I was going to message you in game but I don't know which nation is yours lol

This is me: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000063 :)

We had 40-50 reported ops done before our first war with D1 and WDs, at least 10 during, and 5-10 before our war with TPC.

The facts are you complained and said you'd quit over your first real war, 

I don't think that's what they are bitching about- This round has been dumb. Avengers were getting dirty spy ops by nations created to simply ruin their round.

I'm all for war and destruction (as I just ate my first nuke today)- but creating nations just for the shear purpose of dirty opping and then coordinating dog piles on avengers is just poor taste

if you want to beat them so bad- than do so like alliances do all the other rounds- the immature call-outs and unethical spy rogues and the "treatying" and "bloc" garbage is just that.

I hope TDO beats the hell out of Defcon and WDs

You sure are trying hard about the down declaring reference but keep trying as if its going to achieve anything. You should tell Stevie to stop going into threads and complaining if you didn't want me complaining about his complaints. If i recall right, wasn't he the one that said he plays to fight. A change of tune when the the boot is on the other foot.

On the bright side, at least you weren't hit by an alliance with 10 MP's/+40 nukes and used on you while you had none.

I don't think that's what they are !@#$%*ing about- This round has been dumb. Avengers were getting dirty spy ops by nations created to simply ruin their round.

I'm all for war and destruction (as I just ate my first nuke today)- but creating nations just for the shear purpose of dirty opping and then coordinating dog piles on avengers is just poor taste

if you want to beat them so bad- than do so like alliances do all the other rounds- the immature call-outs and unethical spy rogues and the "treatying" and "bloc" garbage is just that.

I hope TDO beats the hell out of Defcon and WDs

It wasn't just Avengers getting spied and D1/WD's didn't need to resort to dirty spy ops to beat them, these dirty tactics only took some of the credit from their efforts. Sure some Avengers would have had an extra 5 mill but most of them still had +20 mill prior to the war and they sat on big piles of cash while Stevie pursued an early peace. TDO on the other hand, refused a nuclear ceasefire when they were sitting on +40 nukes and 10 MP's while WD's/D1 had 0 nukes and MP's. D1/WD on the other hand have a long history of not using nukes on opponents with no MP's, and D1 have always offered an early peace to their opponents if they feel they need it, D1 and WD's aren't out to completely destroy nations and alliances and cause people to leave the game like TDO have been trying very hard to do in this war but i think they may make an exception for TDO in the future.

The result of that war would have been the same except Avengers would have finished that war with more cash, this is how i know WD's and D1 aren't behind it, and their leaders aren't the type of people that would use these dirty tactics. Those responsible are likely flag runners or a disgruntled person wanting to get some form of revenge but its more likely to be a flag runner creating advantages, probably someone who temp trades but isn't a very good builder so he made sure all of last rounds top earners were penalized early with dirty ops.

If we look at all the alliances Avengers had unfairly rolled and would have reason to retaliate,  no one has taken the brute of it more so than TPC, WD's and OP, if the culprit is from either of these alliances, why didn't they happen 2-3 rounds ago when they received very similar treatment from Avengers. At the end of the day it could be anyone, even if you caught a nation, they're highly likely to be using multis so they don't care if they get caught, they're throw away accounts. I recall about halfway through last round, the total amount of nations was around the early to mid 300's, as of now we have 425 nations but i could be wrong on my estimate of last round. Someone might be able to correct that.

Also I'd be careful about telling others to beat down WD's/D1, i mean, you're only in RE.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Also I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of references back to this war when BG and TDO call out others for others down declaring and using unfair tactics. This war should go straight into the hall of fame for biggest down declare ever and not surprising Avengers have been doing nothing but supporting it.

Their heroic leaders:

Cazaric

BG

????

????Yeah who cares.

Sponsored by Avengers.

What i find amusing though is the fact that many people get upset over these tactics (most of whom are alliance leaders) yet you think its only me because i speak out against all of it on the OWF. Sure, keep thinking its just me, I told the Avengers this and I'll tell TDO, I'm the least of your worries. I'll just sit back and watch the fireworks when it starts. Probably reference back to this war. ;)

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Peace at update tonight. This means no more attacks on or after the 6th of May.

Faced with bad odds, I would like to congratulate D1 and WD on their persistence and ability. Well fought, folks.

You sure are trying hard about the down declaring reference but keep trying as if its going to achieve anything. You should tell Stevie to stop going into threads and complaining if you didn't want me complaining about his complaints. If i recall right, wasn't he the one that said he plays to fight. A change of tune when the the boot is on the other foot.

On the bright side, at least you weren't hit by an alliance with 10 MP's/+40 nukes and used on you while you had none. It wasn't just Avengers getting spied and D1/WD's didn't need to resort to dirty spy ops to beat them, these dirty tactics only took some of the credit from their efforts. Sure some Avengers would have had an extra 5 mill but most of them still had +20 mill prior to the war and they sat on big piles of cash while Stevie pursued an early peace. TDO on the other hand, refused a nuclear ceasefire when they were sitting on +40 nukes and 10 MP's while WD's/D1 had 0 nukes and MP's. D1/WD on the other hand have a long history of not using nukes on opponents with no MP's, and D1 have always offered an early peace to their opponents if they feel they need it, D1 and WD's aren't out to completely destroy nations and alliances and cause people to leave the game like TDO have been trying very hard to do in this war but i think they may make an exception for TDO in the future.

The result of that war would have been the same except Avengers would have finished that war with more cash, this is how i know WD's and D1 aren't behind it, and their leaders aren't the type of people that would use these dirty tactics. Those responsible are likely flag runners or a disgruntled person wanting to get some form of revenge but its more likely to be a flag runner creating advantages, probably someone who temp trades but isn't a very good builder so he made sure all of last rounds top earners were penalized early with dirty ops.

Also I'd be careful about telling others to beat down WD's/D1, i mean, you're only in RE.

More Lies, blah, blah, BS talking, hypocritical and biased, post. TDO didn't even use 25% of our nukes, and they were only Used on the nations that had it coming to them for dirty ops.

Also, he didn't tell anyone to beat down WD and D1, he said he hopes TDO does!
Watch your threats DT, I'd be careful of telling other people to be careful....I'd also like to point out
that since you think so lowly of RE, doesn't this mean you feel Misfits did a down declare?

You think you and that bloc can sit over there and make threats and act like you run TE.! Well I'm here to
tell you, you don't! And far more people are pissed that you try and tired that you ruin these rounds.....your no one, and with out yanking D1's chains you wouldn't even have made it this far.

Oh and he has my backing...touch him because he voices his opinion and you will face me in another beat down!

Also I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of references back to this war when BG and TDO call out others for others down declaring and using unfair tactics. This war should go straight into the hall of fame for biggest down declare ever and not surprising Avengers have been doing nothing but supporting it.

Their heroic leaders:
Cazaric
BG
????
????Yeah who cares.
 Sponsored by Avengers.
 What i find amusing though is the fact that many people get upset over these tactics (most of whom are alliance leaders) yet you think its only me because i speak out against all of it on the OWF. Sure, keep thinking its just me, I told the Avengers this and I'll tell TDO, I'm the least of your worries. I'll just sit back and watch the fireworks when it starts. Probably reference back to this war. ;)

Again with you trying to act like you run things, making threats, and stuff. If you want to know the truth I have several messages from D1 members that said they are fed up with the BS too. We are all tired of you and this BS you guys do, talk about other alliances behind their back, plot, scheme and get mad because other alliance leaders don't want in this BS, they want it to stop. your so blinded by hate that you can't even see the whole reason this war happened was to stop the tyranny that bloc has brought to this round.

Yes, TPC and avengers have war'd, same with WD, and recently D1(now that Cowboy back stabbed SG)
It's a war game! But this holding grudges, and complaining about everything is worse than anything.

It's time to move on, get over it and plan the next war....sure we expect to see D1 or WD at some point in the future in this round that's fine.

o/ peace
I ask that everyone give D1 and WD 15 days to rebuild

Thanks
BG Edited by Burning Glory

So you only nuked nations that used dirty spy ops? I already know this to be a lie and you do too. Both of their leaders Cowboy and Fatal never used dirty spy ops and both were nuked. Are you going to lie about that too?

RE is half the size of both D1 and WD's, they should be careful about telling others to beat them down. That is not what a smart member of RE would say, its actually some good advice.

You needed all the back up you could get, i make 2 up-declares, you still get 2 down declares on me. Absolute cowards!

I don't run anyone, i just know how TE works and i know how D1/WD's operate when they've been unfairly and cowardly attacked. Asking everyone to give them 15 days doesn't mean anything. After all the damage you've caused with superior nukes and more nations in the top tier, they will likely get that anyway before someone attacks, unless someone else makes a massive down declare on them. It doesn't mean you'll see them this round either.

You had the easiest war I've ever seen, by far. There is a reason why you's cheery picked stats. You couldn't even show the nukes let alone the tier break down.

There is a reason why you's cheery picked stats. You couldn't even show the nukes let alone the tier break down.

So now I'm a part of TDO :P

The nukes are my fault, I always forget to put them in there, but I just did update stats from the display all alliances screen. Last I checked, the tier breakdown isn't a part of that screen :P

The foundation of peace has been settled.  Cazaric espiring leader of TDO has accepted D1 approach on peace.  Peace will be one day early update 5/5/15.  No further attacks or dirty words allowed! :huh:  

The TDO declare was fair, plently of time between wars and a surprise.  The staggerd nukes help all involve, mushrooms did make a few glow.  All in all it was a good war, certainly could have been worse.

The Dark Order DoW  vs D1 & WD's peace out at update tonight May 5,2015.