NoR-DK Track Accords

If by smarter people you mean those idiots that appove with active and vocal support of [ooc] IRL Racist community, Nordreich raising funds for the funreals of their dead scumbag white supremacist members [/ooc] then by all means keep up the good work of being !@#$% racist or supporter thereof. You ally with scum you are scum.

Heil Nordreich o/

Heil DoomKingdoom o/

Heil Genocide o/

Heil Racist Scum o/

Thems fitn werds! How Dare you Heil my AA! :v: Serious question how did you get so big and not have a WRC? Did someone connected to Doomreich whoop you so bad you got mad and sold it because you thought WRC meant something racist like NASCAR or what?Number of Soldiers Lost: 24,391 Attacking + 264,860 Defending(Did Doomreich do that?) = 289,251 Casualties :lol1:

Thems fitn werds! How Dare you Heil my AA! :v: Serious question how did you get so big and not have a WRC? Did someone connected to Doomreich whoop you so bad you got mad and sold it because you thought WRC meant something racist like NASCAR or what?Number of Soldiers Lost: 24,391 Attacking + 264,860 Defending(Did Doomreich do that?) = 289,251 Casualties :lol1:

Black Knights are going to get destroyed by us bro..

Black Knights are going to get destroyed by us bro..

LOL...umm sorry but ummm LMAO! :frantic: Well I'm friends with Sir Kindle and The Rebel and last I checked you guys have your hands full with other AAs and I would say it wouldn't be wise for you to attack our protectorate but I have not seen much logic coming from you lately so I see no point in trying...Is it because they're "Black" Knights? :ehm:

Spread the word someone there is going to get merc'd

Ok brochacho the word is on the street! Do you and your 54 brave soldiers need a hug? :unsure:

The Republic of Hex is known to have a very strong armed forces and is known to wipe out entire economies in one war.

Love the bio by the way! :awesome: