French Guiana

Greywall

French Guiana

gf!fglm.gif

From this moment on, the territory of French Guiana declares itself a sovereign nation. It has established a functioning government based on a free market republic and a sizable defense force to defend it's borders. 

Government: Republic 

Currency: Euro

State Language: French

President: Jean Hollande

President Jean Hollande thanks all the nations that have recognized the new nation state. 

"It is my great pleasure to thank those within the international community for recognizing our sovereignty, I invite them to build embassy here within our nation and we anticipate a bright and peaceful future."

Private transmission to France

"Due to our common history, language, and culture. I find it only natural for our two nations to keep close ties in such turbulent times. As such I allow the royal family safe passage into our beautiful nation, and propose an economic treaty that will allow the franc to be used by our two nations freely."

-President Jean Hollande 

Private Transmission to France

"Magnificent, we look forward to continuing a fruitful relationship with France. Here's to a bright and prosperous future for the French people. We shall open our ports to French ships and begin open trade with the motherland soon as possible"

- President Jean Hollande