The Warriors take a stand against police brutality

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof of flag runners, is taking out perceived opposition. Exactly what you did to me, because you couldnt have an even footing with me going into/ coming out of war.

wait, we knocked out flag runners, so that makes us flag runners?

Everyone that fought a TEPD nation is now a flag runner by your definition.

yung flow i'm amazed you haven't picked up on this yet but I will spell out the general gist here so that this very annoying constant attention-seeking festival can finally end.

Nobody takes you seriously, your behavior and that of your alliance are a running joke, and thus people only give you slightly more consideration than a tech raid target these days.  Somehow every thread gets transformed into a gigantic orgy of you training all the attention on yourself, possibly to make up for your utterly mediocre gameplay.  You are so predictable in this sense that people have learned to control you simply because you are too worked up to make rational decisions - which is sad because this is an online browser game.  Also seriously knock off the anti-gay stuff please, you're only further deflating your credibility.