TGE-BOK Declaration of Peace

Knights111

Knights111 clearly forged my signature on this document. I never declare peace when Auctor is involved. My revolution is eternal - there cannot be peace until one of us is burning with the flame of a thousand suns. Auctor seems to have convinced his main opposition that he is Just and Holy yet few know the real truth. Auctor is a liar and fraud. A morally  dubious member of society. War does not end on this front until you burn for your actions. 

Knights111 clearly forged my signature on this document. I never declare peace when Auctor is involved. My revolution is eternal - there cannot be peace until one of us is burning with the flame of a thousand suns. Auctor seems to have convinced his main opposition that he is Just and Holy yet few know the real truth. Auctor is a liar and fraud. A morally  dubious member of society. War does not end on this front until you burn for your actions. 

My signature has also been forged.

In all respect, now we have an alliance of our own, i do not believe we need to continue to bicker over this.

Look, BOK were clearly at a disadvantage. They're a very small alliance with very small nations. I don't hold it against them at all that they resorted to peace mode tactics - I mean c'mon guys, this is 2014. We're over that whole "peace moding isn't real war" horse pucky by now.

Look, BOK were clearly at a disadvantage. They're a very small alliance with very small nations. I don't hold it against them at all that they resorted to peace mode tactics - I mean c'mon guys, this is 2014. We're over that whole "peace moding isn't real war" horse pucky by now.

But... The point is now we are at peace and our alliances are now the strongest of allies!

Also not to mention that this was not Great War IV, it was Cold War II.

Edited by Knights111

I am sending you documents now to join the GGA to rid the world of these traitors.

What's that? Baskan has a surplus of oil and schnitzel?

TGE, Let's roll!

Those are our islands, and you will not get them. Bonzai be damned.

My signature has also been forged.

I encourage you to relocate to a GGA safe haven for immediate extraction.

Don't even try to lawyer your way out of this Auctor. You have been on the GGA ZI list for over two years now. You were well aware of this. You will not hide behind TGE and BOK. You will pay for your sins. 

But... The point is now we are at peace and our alliances are now the strongest of allies!

Also not to mention that this was not Great War IV, it was Cold War II.

Release Auctor now or the GGA and allies will take route II.

I am sending you documents now to join the GGA to rid the world of these traitors.

Don't even try to lawyer your way out of this Auctor. You have been on the GGA ZI list for over two years now. You were well aware of this. You will not hide behind TGE and BOK. You will pay for your sins. 

Another 2 years and maybe you will attack him?  Oh who am I kidding.

The German Empire and The Brotherhood of Kings can most likely agree that we will never let our loyal kaiser go without a fight. I want an explanation on why Auctor has been placed on the GGA Zero Infrastructure list for 2 years, wouldn't that make him an outlaw?

Finally, I would like to assure everyone that her claims are one big conspiracy. She is not a member of the GGA, and now, probably never will be. Therefore on no grounds does she have any authority coming straight from the GGA.

Another 2 years and maybe you will attack him?  Oh who am I kidding.

Auctor for a long time has alluded us.

The German Empire and The Brotherhood of Kings can most likely agree that we will never let our loyal kaiser go without a fight. I want an explanation on why Auctor has been placed on the GGA Zero Infrastructure list for 2 years, wouldn't that make him an outlaw?

Finally, I would like to assure everyone that her claims are one big conspiracy. She is not a member of the GGA, and now, probably never will be. Therefore on no grounds does she have any authority coming straight from the GGA.

Auctor was put on the GGA EZI List when he had a personal relationship with Emperor Adel of Ragnarok. He caused one of the biggest phallusies in the CN world when he raided and spied on The GGA. Also, I for long have been a member of the GGA. We are no longer a physical alliance, but a body of nations who work together to ensure global stability. Your nations are causing his reign to re-rise and we will not stand for it.

Auctor for a long time has alluded us.

Auctor was put on the GGA ZI List when he had a personal relationship with Emperor Adel of Ragnarok. He caused one of the biggest phallusies in the CN world when he raided and spied on The GGA. Also, I for long have been a member of the GGA. We are no longer a physical alliance, but a body of nations who work together to ensure global stability. Your nations are causing his reign to re-rise and we will not stand for it.

Ah. And how are we destroying the peace, huh? We are destroying peace by, making peace? This thread was all peaceful until you, the one claiming she brings peace, came along.

EDIT: P.S. As of 2010, GGA was disbanded. You said you took down the TGE, but the TGE disbanded in 2011.

Edited by Knights111

Ah. And how are we destroying the peace, huh? We are destroying peace by, making peace? This thread was all peaceful until you, the one claiming she brings peace, came along.

EDIT: P.S. As of 2010, GGA was disbanded. You said you took down the TGE, but the TGE disbanded in 2011.

GGA has been existent since then. It was recreated in 2010 as well.

TGE never disbands, TGE goes on vacations. Also you don't say "The" TGE because the T in TGE represents the word "the" .... not that i'm a grammar guy but you know.

I am aware. It just sounds better when i say it out loud w/ acronym

Edited by Knights111