Recognition of Hostilies

B-)

My Friends, have a fun filled Bellicose Adventure...!    ;) 

o/  Warriors

o/  NDO

o/  FUN ...!!!  :laugh: :frantic: :gun: :war: :awesome:

Apparently JesusKitten and I exchanged...uh...pleasantries today.  Remember the one beatitude "blessed are the glowing green Lawyeria soldiers, for they shall be a light unto the world."

All the flavor, with no trans fat  :popcorn:

Peace has been agreed to for the update of 4/30/2014 - 5/1/2014, as well as the ceasing of "anti-economy" spyops (namely, Sabotage IRS Proficiency, Incite Government Propaganda, Incite Religious Propaganda).  Here's to a good rebuilding; thank you Warriors for an excellent fight and of course thank you to my fellow Saharans for your incredible will and tenacity in standing up to a powerful foe, toe to toe.  Good luck to all on the rebuild o/

edit - even on a galaxy s5 touch keyboards suck.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Sabotage IRC Proficiency,

That's criminal! There will be an investigation about this, please wait 5-10 days for results. Donuts possibly could speed up this process. 

Congrats on peace anyways, it was a fun war to watch.

That's criminal! There will be an investigation about this, please wait 5-10 days for results. Donuts possibly could speed up this process. 

Congrats on peace anyways, it was a fun war to watch.

I could of course supply you with donuts, but I will require you to let me off some of these unpaid parking tickets first.

I could of course supply you with donuts, but I will require you to let me off some of these unpaid parking tickets first.

We are a brave and honorable police department. Of course the TEPD will accept these donuts as bribes  :awesome: