New Naval Wonder idea

Couldn't think of a cool wonder name but heres what it will do.

It will allow you to buy a new ship that that could destroy good amount of infra, some tech, tanks etc like planes but more damaging based on your land and tech.

It will require 3 drydocks and 3 shipyards. Plus maybe a Pentagon?

2500 infra and 250 land required as well with 250 tech.

What everybody think ?

I'm on board. I would like to see navy do something other than kill other navy. Most of the time, if you aren't downdeclaring or facing an incompetent opponent, you can't even do real damage to a nation because all you can do is kill ships. 

B-)

A 'Super Destructor' Flag Ship Wonder...?   :o    Interesting Idea! B-)

Edited by HDSupreme

I'm on board. I would like to see navy do something other than kill other navy. Most of the time, if you aren't downdeclaring or facing an incompetent opponent, you can't even do real damage to a nation because all you can do is kill ships. 

Exactly. All navy is now is get rid your income and increase nation strengh. I think this wonder idea a good idea for TE and SE

I would also like to see navy do something more then just destroying ships

Additional capabilities for aircraft supported by aircraft carriers would make sense; such as the ability to destroy defending ground troops and bypass the AADN.  Perhaps even launch new military equipment (drones?  helos?) with unique capabilities that, in RL, would be deployed from a sea platform.

Additional capabilities for aircraft supported by aircraft carriers would make sense; such as the ability to destroy defending ground troops and bypass the AADN.  Perhaps even launch new military equipment (drones?  helos?) with unique capabilities that, in RL, would be deployed from a sea platform.

Drones could be a whole new attack like planes, CM etc. Maybe a wonder that you need a shipyard with 5 air craft carriers to get or some like that.

I've always though that battleships should have the capability to influence land battles in some fashion, though landing ships seem to fill that role.  Still, if you look at battleships as gun and missile platforms, perhaps they would fit what you are trying to do here.