XXIX

War_Doves_250.gif

PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC- oh, things are better now? Coolio. \o/

War Doves, formally known as War Doves, are back once again!

Samwise still tells us who to attack and how to blow stuff up, Belisarius still denies everyone's applications, and I still clean up both of their messes and put together drunk and/or sleep-deprived announcements. ^_^

Come visit us and tell us how immoral we are at #war-doves on Coldfront or at http://wardoves.net/. :)

Edited by Kurdanak

What is this? Could it actually be, Doves that fight? I guess we will all have to find out...  o/

The warriors, DoD and Skaro found out that these doves don't fight at all. What we do to people isn't called fighting. It is called a merciless beatdown. Okay at least the warriors fought back..... well in some cases. Demons of death were beyond pathetic.

Who wins a trip to roll town by a much smaller alliance this round? ( I assume someome bigger than us will declare on us and we will proceed to roll them. )

The warriors, DoD and Skaro found out that these doves don't fight at all. What we do to people isn't called fighting. It is called a merciless beatdown. Okay at least the warriors fought back..... well in some cases. Demons of death were beyond pathetic.

Who wins a trip to roll town by a much smaller alliance this round? ( I assume someome bigger than us will declare on us and we will proceed to roll them. )

B-)

Der... I'll have to accuse you to Samwise for your dose of mommie spanking,boy... SKARO was NOT and NOR looks forward

to any War against W. Doves...!   So, go home and tell wise Sam how badly  you are  behaving...!  

Aww, come on, DerMajor. :) Let's be nice to the Daleks. I just so happen to be a former member and a current ally of theirs. :)

B-)

Candor, my friend, don't get entangled  in Der's disgraceful verbiage... He was a terribly bad DALEK and as a WD,still is

terribly bad... :lol1: (Doesn't know when to shut his "Noice Hole" like Bender used to say...!) :P :D

And Welcome back War Doves... TE is a better place with good, nice gamers like you,people...!  ^_^

B-)

Der... I'll have to accuse you to Samwise for your dose of mommie spanking,boy... SKARO was NOT and NOR looks forward

to any War against W. Doves...!   So, go home and tell wise Sam how badly  you are  behaving...!  

B-)
     Candor, my friend, don't get entangled  in Der's disgraceful verbiage... He was a terribly bad DALEK and as a WD,still is

terribly bad... :lol1: (Doesn't know when to shut his "Noice Hole" like Bender used to say...!) :P :D

And Welcome back War Doves... TE is a better place with good, nice gamers like you,people...!  ^_^

i knew I could get a response. Love you too.

What is this? Could it actually be, Doves that fight?

I guess we will all have to find out... 

o/

Well, our name isn't Turtle Doves. :awesome:

Lol. You guys are pretty funny, I must say.

Thank you! We'll be here all round! 

You forgot to mention how humble we all are :smug:

B-)

B-)

Hello HDSupreme! A couple things. First, you can accuse DerMajor all the live long day (to Kurdanak please. I'm very busy and it's techically his job.), but he's not wrong when he states that Skaro attacked us last round. War Doves were at war, and Skaro raided us, then threatened us when we defended our own, and then hurriedly came to us with apologies. We accepted those apologies. Then, again we were raiding by Skaro. We told you to stop roguing War Doves, so in private you apologized again, and in public you say they're not rogues. I call bs.

So you want me to reprimand my members for speaking their mind on the owf? I'd like to know the punishments for your members that actually did damaging attacks on my AA. Your message obviously didn't sink in as we're again being raided by Skaro. That's alright. I'll take volunteers for xp raids.

i knew I could get a response. Love you too.

Get a room if you're going to get the Valentine's Day festivities started early. :X Edited by Samwise

(to Kurdanak please. I'm very busy and it's techically his job.)

I don't know, Samwise - I'm "off my chain", remember? :ehm: Edited by Kurdanak