Tanks Lost: 827 548
Cruise Missiles Lost: 15 0
Aircraft Lost: 69 8
Navy Lost: 5 0
Infrastructure Lost: 559.21 11.00
Technology Lost: 44.18 2.20
Land Lost: 165.453 0.000
Land/Tech/Infra: 2,146.73 Strength Lost 43.98 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: Of 1,236 existing wars this war is ranked #363 in destruction.

:. War Details
About Wars

War Status: Currently Fighting
War Reason: A general dispute
War Declaration Date: 1/28/2014 12:07:33 AM
War End Date: 2/3/2014
Total Attacks: 30
XP Option: Experience Enabled
  War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: c9XusgLX bibliotech
Ruler Name: Round2999  bibliotech 
Alliance: THE PIRATES The Phoenix Cobras
Soldiers Lost: 10,061 17,264
Tanks Lost: 899 2,234
Cruise Missiles Lost: 19 0
Aircraft Lost: 59 12
Infrastructure Lost: 546.87 37.84
Technology Lost: 44.10 5.09
Land Lost: 164.785 37.099
Land/Tech/Infra: 2,108.27 Strength Lost 194.60 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: Of 1,237 existing wars this war is ranked #335 in destruction.

:. War Details
About Wars

War Status: Currently Fighting
War Reason: A general dispute
War Declaration Date: 1/28/2014 12:10:15 AM
War End Date: 2/3/2014
Total Attacks: 22
XP Option: Experience Enabled
  War Declared By War Declared On
Nation Name: HeadPirate bibliotech
Ruler Name: Getsuga5011  bibliotech 
Alliance: THE PIRATES The Phoenix Cobras
Soldiers Lost: 9,127 5,975
Tanks Lost: 915 799
Cruise Missiles Lost: 0 0
Aircraft Lost: 20 39
Infrastructure Lost: 421.71 13.12
Technology Lost: 40.24 2.62
Land Lost: 60.232 0.000
Land/Tech/Infra: 1,556.69 Strength Lost 52.49 Strength Lost
Destruction Rank: Of 1,237 existing wars this war is ranked #525 in destruction.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me bud

I am the leader of that alliance and I assure you, those three members were trying to inflict as much NS damage as possible. As you can see, our targets usually land in Anarchy, take Persia for example. Anyways greetings fellow polar member.

Also like how I made it Justin Bieber for a couple of days?

Edited by ShadowForcer

Sure thing, just wait till the next round. I'll only rogue if my nation gets destroyed and I have to re-roll.

Lol I don't even know what that means. I wasn't pushed at all when I was hit. I was all excited and stuff when I got the email at work and by the time I got home a few minutes later both dudes were inexplicably in anarchy. At least make me use a nuke...

Well if it wasn't planned I truly am sorry biblotech

But if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it most likely is a duck
Looks like Persia took it and he had an open war slot so I feel better about that
Again if I'm wrong I am very sorry

No one is that *lucky* to have three people declare on them during their run for a top 3 spot that can't inflect a combined damage total of more than 300 NS. That's 100 infrastructure, 300 miles of land, 60 tech, OR essentially 1 nuke lol

Well if it wasn't planned I truly am sorry biblotech

But if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it most likely is a duck
Looks like Persia took it and he had an open war slot so I feel better about that
Again if I'm wrong I am very sorry

Bibs is one of the pillars of honor and class in TE. Never in a million years would he make a backroom deal to run for a flag. He's committed suicide for my nation's sake many times when he was in better position to close out a round. He, I and I assume others just had a real weird ending to the round. 

I don't know the guy so if it really is a complete 1 in a million fluke he certainly has my apology. It's just... maybe one guy declares on you and can't get anything done... a second one that can't do anything is really lucky in that position... all three that can't get anything done is insanely lucky. Again, in that position.

Still, if it's a fluke those guys are welcome to hit me next round any time :D

I don't know the guy so if it really is a complete 1 in a million fluke he certainly has my apology. It's just... maybe one guy declares on you and can't get anything done... a second one that can't do anything is really lucky in that position... all three that can't get anything done is insanely lucky. Again, in that position.

Still, if it's a fluke those guys are welcome to hit me next round any time :D

Make a donation and three will hit you.  :smug:

Edited by ShadowForcer

Bibs is one of the pillars of honor and class in TE. Never in a million years would he make a backroom deal to run for a flag. He's committed suicide for my nation's sake many times when he was in better position to close out a round. He, I and I assume others just had a real weird ending to the round.

I hope I'm wrong I seen this happening days ago and mentioned it to someone yesterday and when I seen bib start building 15 min to update I was like what a load of crap..

Thing is Persia took the round so there really is no foul
So I'm Just gonna say Im sorry i hoping no back door deals went on I try and play far and I still do love playing TE
And I will say running for the #1 NS slot sux I will never attempt it again I'm just gonna go for my casualties and do what were supposed to do in TE ... Blow up things Edited by greco

That whole AA was a bunch of multies and it's unfortunate that nothing got done about it prior to TE being taken down, as quite a lot of nations were looked to be slot filled by them. When you're juggling 25-30 nations I'd imagine it's hard to keep up with your individual wars, being why they all ended up in anarchy.

Edited by Samwise

I hope I'm wrong I seen this happening days ago and mentioned it to someone yesterday and when I seen bib start building 15 min to update I was like what a load of crap..

Thing is Persia took the round so there really is no foul
So I'm Just gonna say Im sorry i hoping no back door deals went on I try and play far and I still do love playing TE
And I will say running for the #1 NS slot sux I will never attempt it again I'm just gonna go for my casualties and do what were supposed to do in TE ... Blow up things

I understand. I hate the flag run for stuff like this. All kinds of weird crap happens. When I got home that night I was wondering if anyone made a deal to slot fill me lol. I still can't understand why bibs and I were hit like that. Maybe someone thought we could win and wanted to worsen someone elses odds?

Bring on the alliance crown. 

Edit: I also thought you were gonna run away with the win when I was at #2 earlier yesterday. So much so that I was going to send you a congratulatory PM. Congrats on a great round, you look like you know what you are doing. I find that hawt. War date next round?  :wub:

Edited by King James XVIII