NAO Disbands

f5vi_zpsc3e05fae.png

It was fun. But interest has faded, RL has become busy, and we just aren't NAO anymore.

Upon my departure from CN, I have left Sith in charge of NAO. An ensuing power struggle left our crap MoD in charge. Have fun Adolf. NAO in its true state doesn't belong to you and it never will.

New Atlantic Order is gone. Any new alliances under our name or banner, unless founded by Fox Fire or Mordor, is not us nor do they represent us.

It was fun while it lasted guys.
Goodbye all.

I don't know how I caused this, but I have to assume it had to do with my bravery and my honor.

lol. I wish I could give you such credit.

Edit: Meh

Off topic, but nice name. I remember when Vampires were actually interesting.

This is unfortunate. It's a rare instance to see alliances updeclaring like NAO would. You did things your own way, and I always admired your fun loving attitude. NAO are good people and I wish all your members good luck finding new homes.

o/ NAO

B-)

Fox Fire... This is a real pain, and sadness for SKARO... NAO, in its different appearances and names has always been a friend to us... You were our second, but closest Treaty Partner for the last 2-3 Tournaments, and our "love" for each others was as real as this game can allow...!  ;)  :wub:    I am real sorry for this unsuspected development, and i just hope that one day you and your guys can come back and continue the great friendship we started back in the day...  it was a celebration and a heart felt happiness  to unite our forces and Will in support of each other...! 

But before i say good bye to you ,  i want you and all your people to know that your Friends and Partners, the SKARO family, will happily and effectively,  would  welcome any and ALL of you, Fox, to new Homes at the SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE, anytime...!  :)

Now GOOD BYE, FOX FIRE, Mordor, and the OTHERS... UNTIL the day  I could see you BACK HERE!!!! :)

HDSupreme/SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE.

Edited by HDSupreme