CNRP Reset Vote

PresidentDavid

CNRP Reset  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Occasionally, in your role as your master's lap dog, you do voice a reasonably intelligent proposal. The thoughts put forth by the Overlord of CNRP a year ago are well worth examining.

Though as an asides.

If you really want to rp, just rp.

Does the map really matter that much to you PD?

Or does it feel as if you must have a chance at winning a game that is by its very essence, unwinnable?

You do realize that right PD? No one single person can win cnrp. You can lose it by different degrees. A single nation controlling the globe isn't a winner, that's merely the last surviving nation in a role play world of complete suckitude. That is the person who will have either outlasted, out-bullied their partners, or out shouted everyone in the gm court. The winning team in nearly every cn war of late has been the person with the greatest capacity to shriek the loudest and most defiantly on the gm thread.

It makes no sense to me why you want to reform CNRP.

Why not strive to detach yourself from the map and the tech rules and the folderol a little bit and just enjoy yourself?

I wanted to increase activity between players because right now there are a lot of hermits. 

And I agree, our war system is usually broken. It is the best of what the individuals make of it. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to increase activity between players because right now there are a lot of hermits. 

And I agree, our war system is usually broken. It is the best of what the individuals make of it. 

Got a better one?

You know, as long as we have no real replacement, it'll just be like reality. Harsh, flawed, unfair, but we have no better alternative, so we are forced to make the best of it.

War system always has been broken. Every single rp I've ever been involved in since I started rping in some form or another back in 2002 has had some sort of conflict between rpers when it comes to fighting.

Which is why when people claim they want to reform the war system I tend not to get it too much chance of being a success. Systems depending upon the interactions of ego manical basement dwelling neckbeards are destined.. forever.. to fail.

Mainly (but not all the way) those who voted Yes are doing well in CNRP and have much to lose from it. Those who voted no (are mainly) the ones who have been oppressed/the under dogs. This reminds me of the CN Reset Poll where it was very similar. It also reminds me of the United States Political System. Maybe this is just an act of nature, however I felt like bringing it to attention.

Mainly (but not all the way) those who voted Yes are doing well in CNRP and have much to lose from it. Those who voted no (are mainly) the ones who have been oppressed/the under dogs. This reminds me of the CN Reset Poll where it was very similar. It also reminds me of the United States Political System. Maybe this is just an act of nature, however I felt like bringing it to attention.

Actually, those who voted yes are those with little to no presence on CNRP's map, those who voted no are those with greater presence. But also some smaller states voted no, because it's just a stupid move to make.

But thanks for pointing out the obvious...

• 4 weeks later...

There are only two ways CNRP might be more "equal" and "open":

1. Reduce the technology gap by restricting the top technology to current days (and scale it accordingly).

2. Enforce a penalty on "overextension" of territory (however you define it).

Unfortunately, neither would ever be passed unless we have at least 2/3s agreeing to it.

That's kind of why I left.

Being perpetually hapless kind of sucked.