WAR!!!!!!

buckaroo13

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attacking a nation of the CIN, attacking several non-affiliated nations, treating their small members with no respect, having an evil dictator, starting so many wars, and having so many enemies.

1) The only nations of the CIN we attacked was you. Why? Because you attacked several NPO nations. Later, some of your CIN friends started to aid you AND attack other nations. We just attacked back, we aren't going to stay there, doing nothing, while you attack us.

2) The "several non-affiliated nations" we attack are:

A) Raiders.

B) Pirates.

C) People who attacked us for no apparent reason.

3) I'm a small member, and I'm not treated with no respect. I'm treated as a comrade, when I need help the NPO helps me.

4) Evil dictator? I'm refusing to say anything about this until you pay some respect to the emperor.

5) Tell me the names of ALL the wars "we started"

6) After so many years of war it's imposible not to have enemies.

Edited by Drunkard

1) They didn't attack the NPO maybe, but aiding an enemy is seen as a crime.

2) Strange, none of them declared war so far. And you aren't going to make them declare it by just going around crying about the NPO attacking you because of the stupid things you did.

1) The only nations of the CIN we attacked was you. Why? Because you attacked several NPO nations. Later, some of your CIN friends started to aid you AND attack other nations. We just attacked back, we aren't going to stay there, doing nothing, while you attack us.

How dare the NPO attack a nation on their own AA. Next thing we know, they'll be attacking nations on other AAs!

Does the NPO want peace?  I will accept peace.  You must have your nations cease to attack me and I will shut up.  Amazistan needs to continue fighting.  That war has nothing to do with this conflict.

Attacking a nation of the CIN, attacking several non-affiliated nations, treating their small members with no respect, having an evil dictator, starting so many wars, and having so many enemies.

I don't think Farrin could be evil if he tried, though maybe in this case he'll make an exception. :P

2) The "several non-affiliated nations" we attack are:

A) Raiders.

B) Pirates.

C) People who attacked us for no apparent reason.

5) Tell me the names of ALL the wars "we started".

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=462089&Extended=1]This nation was attacked[/url]

Peace, if there is not peace, the coalition will attack.

I'm quite certain we are all shaking in our jackboots.

We must hold off on Operation David.  Operation Other Side must be done first.

Hold off on Operation David?  Are you mad?  Operation David is the key to the whole strategy!  Much like a well known military leader, you must lead your soldiers into the heart of Russia and...oh wait, that was a huge failure.  :p