TDO are you going to shoot back or what?

Ogaden

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry.  I have good information from uninvolved parties that we're apparently launching attacks on them soon.

:) This made me smile in a positive way.

But your consulate is desolate and lonely as your visits dwindled down in the last months. :( If you wish to come chat we can convert it to your jihadist alliance/band, or something, or we can even pretend we are too inactive to realize that the Kingdom disbanded.
Or you can just open a new one. Deal?...

Don't worry.  I have good information from uninvolved parties that we're apparently launching attacks on them soon.

There was that bit where...

I say that the matter is very clear. Every Mushlim, after this event, will seek out and destroy a certain neutral alliance starting with the most vulnerable of international infidels. The neutrals who went on a display of vanity with their men and dolphins, those who turned even the countries that believe in Mushlam against war—the group that resorted to Allarchon, the Almighty, the group that refuses to be subdued in its religion.

But when a few more than 5 neutral alliances excluded themselves from world affairs, hypocrisy stood behind the head of international infidels: the modern world's symbol of pacifism, The Democratic Order, and its neutral co-consiprators.
I tell them that these events have divided the world into two camps, the camp of the faithful and the camp of infidels. May Allarchon shield us and you from them.

I think that's a pretty explicit threat to any alliance that DBDC/MQ might attach the label of 'neutral' to.

There was that bit where...

I think that's a pretty explicit threat to any alliance that DBDC/MQ might attach the label of 'neutral' to.

I heard threats to declare another war souldn't be taken seriously from people who are fighting a war outnumbered and currently enjoying the benefits of nuclear anarchy :D

Also, the fact that a lot of MK is ex-GPA. They're actually pretty cool, iirc. I'd be less surprised to see GPA defend MQ than MQ attack GPA.

The dove left the nest. All flights leave ground level. Initiate operation Yellow. I repeat: initiate operation Yellow.