Pink Clams ride again!!

Stewie

Ah, so it's complete coincidence then, Stewie, that chee78, formerly on the BF1 AA, has jumped to ghost MK and fill 2 of your slots? How nice of him to do this without you asking for it! And considering SirWilliam's wonderful amount of at least 3 attacks in more than 48 hours, you need to teach your alliance leader how getting XP and fighting wars works, or not hide behind a flimsy excuse.

I don't mind you acting out your fun little vengeance here, but let's not bullshit each other and call a spade a spade. Doing otherwise only lowers the (all things considered pretty decent) opinion I have of you.

were you talking to me or

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so it's complete coincidence then, Stewie, that chee78, formerly on the BF1 AA, has jumped to ghost MK and fill 2 of your slots? How nice of him to do this without you asking for it! And considering SirWilliam's wonderful amount of at least 3 attacks in more than 48 hours, you need to teach your alliance leader how getting XP and fighting wars works, or not hide behind a flimsy excuse.

I don't mind you acting out your fun little vengeance here, but let's not bullshit each other and call a spade a spade. Doing otherwise only lowers the (all things considered pretty decent) opinion I have of you.

First off there Dick Tracy im not filling any slots for no one, sure i was in BF1 for 1 or 2 days i joined some friends big deal.

As for DoW on the 2 nations of BF1  does not concern you but i know you truly need to know,  i did a couple of donations and they were to pay the rest of it to me as you can check my aid screen they did 2 payments all ready and i want the rest before they loose every thing to the mighty ARMY of polar ok.

So i dont think that would have been a problem as i was going to nuke today but every one is saying to just let it go so i will,and if you don't buy me saying im a donation dealer maybe ask a few of your nations with in NpO as they have bought a few off me also i'm not a ghost on M.K nor do M.K have anything whats going on Mr Dick  i just want to go where i think i would fit and M.K would be perfect for me is that ok with you ?

Sure you might be pissed that a few nations DoW on your A.A  but deal with like a warrior like like a new recruit and try and start some conspiracy theory and get some attention.

The way i see it there eX Poison Clan members that don't like you guys big deal nuke THEM ZI them  do what you guys do best ;) .

But back to me   keep me the fuck out of your conspiracy theory ok  like i said check the AID screen on my nation like a big boy before you start some bull shit abut me ok .

BF1   you guys stay gold lol  you crazy dick HOLE       

Where on earth did you get that idea from?  You must be some kind of a lunatic or something?

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=734865

I can understand when someone goes rogue because they are leaving the game, but the ones that do it for kicks and keep trying to come back are really just lame imo.  

lame i am , lame is when  you cry over lil things friend  lil thing  ok     what ever i decide to do is on me and what ever i post on my nation is for certain friends of mine and showing support for them ,  keep making conspiracy theory over some war on you guys  i never thought that this GAME was like this and that there really was guys,gals like yourself .

Che, bro, I'm going to miss you. :wub:  PM me your snapchat.

same buddy :)  all of you   ..  sucks that some big ass AA can't just fight a war with 10 nations and stay cool abut it . what ever   i bet there come back will be NG cried  over Kaskus and every lil nation that hit them .  man oooooo man   what a crazy game we all play ..

now if this game would have been mine it would be different .

lame i am , lame is when  you cry over lil things friend  lil thing  ok     what ever i decide to do is on me and what ever i post on my nation is for certain friends of mine and showing support for them ,  keep making conspiracy theory over some war on you guys  i never thought that this GAME was like this and that there really was guys,gals like yourself .

Personally I really don't care, it's quite comical watching you and bf1 make clowns of yourselves.  Words can be twisted my friend, but stats don't lie.  Have fun over at MK I guess?  

Personally I really don't care, it's quite comical watching you and bf1 make clowns of yourselves.  Words can be twisted my friend, but stats don't lie.  Have fun over at MK I guess?

You can't look dignified when you're having fun Bonney.

Nothing wrong with a bit of clowning around. Keeps life interesting, take the cactus out of your ass and give it a try, you may like it. Edited by Stewie

I'm just making shit up as I go in a sleep deprived state most of the time. ;) I really just don't care to be prim or proper or play by anyone else's rules beside my own.

Because Polaris's attempts to use the powers that be as a private militia aren't petty as well?

BF1 aren't the clowns here, and if you gave them all big red ass noses, they still wouldn't be as sad as AlmightyChuckles and his posse.

if you don't care then why are you posting a reply?   Words can be twisted sure then can    now for the stats ok   well i warned stewie big deal i did do a few G.A on him and i did use A.S on his nation to get his attention and what of it ?   if you donate a few hundred dollars to the game and some one does NOT pay you back with in game money and tech would you get mad? then finding out there going to war and you run a chance of loosing your tech and cash  come on man get with it   like i said check my AID screen that should answer a bit i think.

My dearest comrade, if anything you have posted makes the slightest bit of sense to you once you re-read it you are truly doing something wrong.  You are filling war slots of your friends to show your support for them, or you are ''claiming'' your assets for some deal you have done or you are just simple.  All three situations are completely irrelevant long term to the overall situation but do show the true nature of you as a leader and complicate a simple desire for Alliance A to have a simple throw down war with Alliance B.  I know you think it is clever and that you are a revolutionary mind ahead of your time, but the truth is you are just grist for the mill like every other moron who thought they could do whatever they felt like without consequence.

Let say Polaris gives you the benefit of the doubt, lets assume that MK is comfortable with the situation as well, I will state categorically and without fear of complications, if you declare on another BF1 nation and sit there and do nothing I will consider you to be fair game.  I know you wont understand this warning for what it is, because frankly I doubt you understand much about what goes on here, but it is a simple warning.

same buddy :)  all of you   ..  sucks that some big ass AA can't just fight a war with 10 nations and stay cool abut it . what ever   i bet there come back will be NG cried  over Kaskus and every lil nation that hit them .  man oooooo man   what a crazy game we all play ..

now if this game would have been mine it would be different .

but we are fighting ... It's just that the other side is trying to twist the level playing field to slope in the direction it wants for itself.   War slot filling .. and admitted spy slot filling is underhanded and wrong. 

as for you .. I see...

11 posts        

• Nation Name:Colabear                         
  • Alliance Name:BF1

.....you can come out of your BF1 closet now.

but we are fighting ... It's just that the other side is trying to twist the level playing field to slope in the direction it wants for itself.   War slot filling .. and admitted spy slot filling is underhanded and wrong. 

as for you .. I see...

11 posts        

1,097 posts
1 warning points
Nation Name:Blutte Wolf
Alliance Name:Goon Order of Neutral Shoving

Oh shit, guess I must be in Goon Order of Neutral Shoving and not BF1, you caught us all.

My dearest comrade, if anything you have posted makes the slightest bit of sense to you once you re-read it you are truly doing something wrong.  You are filling war slots of your friends to show your support for them, or you are ''claiming'' your assets for some deal you have done or you are just simple.  All three situations are completely irrelevant long term to the overall situation but do show the true nature of you as a leader and complicate a simple desire for Alliance A to have a simple throw down war with Alliance B.  I know you think it is clever and that you are a revolutionary mind ahead of your time, but the truth is you are just grist for the mill like every other moron who thought they could do whatever they felt like without consequence.

Let say Polaris gives you the benefit of the doubt, lets assume that MK is comfortable with the situation as well, I will state categorically and without fear of complications, if you declare on another BF1 nation and sit there and do nothing I will consider you to be fair game.  I know you wont understand this warning for what it is, because frankly I doubt you understand much about what goes on here, but it is a simple warning.

Man think what you want report me as you will i give a shit ,  go on and play rat to MK on me all you want i did NOT 1 thing wrong in my retarded head as you say right ? tell ya what grub   if i want to fill a hole   i will fill your ASS  ok ;)   you know you would love that kind of a tug of war   ..

see ya on the flip side .

as for you .. I see...

11 posts        

hey panic  you want your slot filled too 

1,097 posts
1 warning points
Nation Name:Blutte Wolf
Alliance Name:Goon Order of Neutral Shoving

Oh shit, guess I must be in Goon Order of Neutral Shoving and not BF1, you caught us all.

Are you really that dense??

7/28/2013 4:24:20 PM    
    "Tech From Stewie"    

team_None.gif

Lock Stock
Ruler: Hatchet Harry
Bear Force One        

team_Maroon.gif

COLABEAR
Ruler: chee78
Bear Force One        
    $0
    50 Tech
    0 Soldiers

Approved

Are you really that dense??

7/28/2013 4:24:20 PM    
    "Tech From Stewie"    

team_None.gif

Lock Stock
Ruler: Hatchet Harry
Bear Force One        

team_Maroon.gif

COLABEAR
Ruler: chee78
Bear Force One        
    $0
    50 Tech
    0 Soldiers

Approved

So he was on our AA before we attacked? What of it? Happens all the time. You really are stupid aren't you?