Declaration of war

It would appear Hitman had one too many beers to post. The Misfits declare war on war doves, Cult of Skaro, and The Alternian Empire. The Alternian Empire we didn't forget you trying to spy our nukes. :)

Prewar stats

War doves, The Alternian Empire, Cult of Skaro
Nations-47
NS-197,145
Infra-43,513
Tech-5735
Nukes-8

Misfits
Nations-42
NS-206,845
Infra-42,416
Tech-5922
Nukes-11

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like an even enough war.

Best of luck to all involved and a quick shout out to Yung Flow.

How is life treating you these days my friend?

B-)

Well,well...  My friends at The Misfits gang couldn't stay away from ol' acquaintances for long...  Eh? 

War Doves+ Alternian too!  Mmm,  What a practice for a 'Superior' AA! Nice practice indeed...

Let's see how we can "Help" my ol' partners in war to get in shape for the 'big leagues'...

So, i suppose got to Thanks them for the "honor" of being bundled up for this "Slap Fest"...

I hope We won't be too massive a rocky cliff  for them to escalate...or plunge all the way down to reality ...!  :lol1:   

Edited by HDSupreme

Good war. Ran into a war dove with a 32 million dollar war chest. Great. 

sztxwN8.gif

B-)

Swazz, don't even try to ask him for a loan... ! Lol!!! :lol1:

BtW, Good run for your money there with micronesia...! And Greece...Quite a DALEK Machine!    :frantic:  ;)                                 

Edited by HDSupreme

Heh... Dalek, we figured we owed you are more even fight than your suicide run last round :P

B-)

I knew i could count on you for a "nicety" like this one,EddyH...!  At that time, we were closer in numbers,although you were superior, but now,ha! now looks like a  joke, since apparently the "Alternians" seem to have "Paid"  to keep their tranquility and Peace Untouched...   that lives War Doves and SKARO alone to lead you to war school...! :P :popcorn: :nuke: :smug:

B-)

I knew i could count on you for a "nicety" like this one,EddyH...!  At that time, we were closer in numbers,although you were superior, but now,ha! now looks like a  joke, since apparently the "Alternians" seem to have "Paid"  to keep their tranquility and Peace Untouched...   that lives War Doves and SKARO alone to lead you to war school...! :P :popcorn: :nuke: :smug:

The Alternians were attacked due to a recent spy op on our nukes. We chose War Doves due to their excellent coordination and Daleks are supposed to be supreme? :P

So far it has been a great fight! Most people are fighting 4-5 at a time.

We left The Alternian Empire the space to be able to help with counters... Which they haven't. We had some larger nations and we like to keep things as even as possible. If they aren't going to use those slots, we will happily fill them! Edited by EddyH

The Alternians were attacked due to a recent spy op on our nukes. We chose War Doves due to their excellent coordination and Daleks are supposed to be supreme? :P

So far it has been a great fight! Most people are fighting 4-5 at a time.

We left The Alternian Empire the space to be able to help with counters... Which they haven't. We had some larger nations and we like to keep things as even as possible. If they aren't going to use those slots, we will happily fill them!

:o B-)

"SUPREME", EddyH, "DALEKS ARE SUPREME"...  IN CAPITAL LETTERS,MAN! ^_^

So, this means MISFITS, just acted as good as they could, and is trying not to make this a blood bath of sorts... Well my apologies to Misfits and Alternians for thinking wrongly about what was unfolding in front of my pixelated Computer Screen...! :huh: :wacko:

So far, we are enjoying our participation here 'thou with some more $$$(remember with just came from a hard fought war recently,this is our #3) we could do a lot better...!  War Doves, i think, can really present a much  better front...  But don't misunderstand me... SKARO knows how to War ...!!! :war: :nuke: :popcorn: :smug:

:o B-)

"SUPREME", EddyH, "DALEKS ARE SUPREME"...  IN CAPITAL LETTERS,MAN! ^_^

So, this means MISFITS, just acted as good as they could, and is trying not to make this a blood bath of sorts... Well my apologies to Misfits and Alternians for thinking wrongly about what was unfolding in front of my pixelated Computer Screen...! :huh: :wacko:

So far, we are enjoying our participation here 'thou with some more $$$(remember with just came from a hard fought war recently,this is our #3) we could do a lot better...!  War Doves, i think, can really present a much  better front...  But don't misunderstand me... SKARO knows how to War ...!!! :war: :nuke: :popcorn: :smug:

As the Dr I am not obligated to use CAPITALS haha :P

Heh... I have only just recovered from my TPC beatdown, don't think you are alone my friend ;)
The Alternian Empire have almost every nation in their AA able to launch attacks. But it's war, the bigger the target... The higher it's priority.
Like I said, Skaro and War Doves have been solid so far.

This is actually becoming an excellent war. Misfits have required severe backup from our top guys to stay afloat. So don't think we're being bullies here.

B-)

I don't think Misfits fills the bullies mold... you showed it to me last Tournament, when we came to a good understanding in our first war... 

So, as i said at the beginning of this thread... :  " I hope We won't be too massive a rocky cliff  for them to escalate...or plunge all

the way down to reality ...! :lol1: "   Fun is a Big part of all of this. Let's keep it!

As the Dr I am not obligated to use CAPITALS haha :P

Heh... I have only just recovered from my TPC beatdown, don't think you are alone my friend ;)
The Alternian Empire have almost every nation in their AA able to launch attacks. But it's war, the bigger the target... The higher it's priority.
Like I said, Skaro and War Doves have been solid so far.

B-)

The Doctor...!!!??? :psyduck:  :facepalm:  He MUST  be Exterminated...!    :lol1: :rolleyes: :ehm: :gun:

It will be an honor to put you pesky Daleks back into your cages ^_^ lol

B-)

Your Phone Booth will be your "Sarcophagus" :lol1: :P :ehm: :popcorn:

2nd EDIT: :blink: It didn't double post?

This is actually becoming an excellent war. Misfits have required severe backup from our top guys to stay afloat. So don't think we're being bullies here.

No one said this wasn't a fair war. However, a lot of my guys are not even back up to their pre TPC war infra levels. Skaro had just been out of war a week before you DoWed. We're going to use up all our nukes on each other and stay a bunch of ankle biters. So while it's a fair war, it wasn't a smart move long term. There's nothing to be done about that now but war. :war:

Also, shout out to Skaro. <3

Edited by Samwise

B-)

Special...just as i said,"Dr"EddyH...!  The Tardis of Death...!  :gag:  Lol!!! :lol1: :frantic: ;) :P

EDIT: :blink: Not quiet sure why it double posted, but a mod can delete this post.

B-)

You double posted?   I just see you and your post...!    Quite normal...except that you haven't pick yet on EddyH or yungflow...! Lol! :D  :) 

B-)

You double posted?   I just see you and your post...!    Quite normal...except that you haven't pick yet on EddyH or yungflow...! Lol! :D  :)

fixed for you HD :P

No one said this wasn't a fair war. However, a lot of my guys are not even back up to their pre TPC war infra levels. Skaro had just been out of war a week before you DoWed. We're going to use up all our nukes on each other and stay a bunch of ankle biters. So while it's a fair war, it wasn't a smart move long term. There's nothing to be done about that now but war. :war:

You are absolutely right. I literally did hate declaring quickly after TPC but remember this is CN TE. Declare war or be declared.

B-)

o/ War Doves...!    whut!    :rolleyes: 

Well said Sam...!  ;)