Citadel: Down Declaring Weasels

WarriorsWarFlag_zps5557025f.jpg

The Warriors officially recognize that the alliance Citadel

Are Down-Declaring Pansies

Especially their "leader," the coward known as Kong

Crazy hijinks may now ensue.

Waiting on Einer with the stats :popcorn:

A pretty heavy down-declare; I would have thought you'd have stuck at least another 100k NS to help ameliorate the inevitable accusations of nuclear down-declare.

Quit being a hypocrite, Clash.

Aww come on you know thats not true, but then lying through teeth appears to be the Citadel gov motto. Both wars against Citadel last round, Citadel had more average ns than we did. The first time Citadel had more nukes. Look at the stats this time. Pffft lol.

Aww come on you know thats not true, but then lying through teeth appears to be the Citadel gov motto. Both wars against Citadel last round, Citadel had more average ns than we did. The first time Citadel had more nukes. Look at the stats this time. Pffft lol.

I wasn't in Citadel last round; if I'm not mistaken, Hades had no nukes at all when it got hit by Warriors' nuclear armed nations last round.

Edited by Lord Hershey

I wasn't in Citadel last round; if I'm not mistaken, Hades had no nukes at all when it got hit by Warriors' nuclear armed nations last round.

Ohhh dude yes they sure did. Hades had three nations with nukes and combined with citadels' had two more nuke nations than we did. Combining Citadel and Hades they had around 20 more nukes then we did. Citadel alone had us 64-55 in nukes.

Looks at this war's stats LOL

Edited by Clash

You hit Hades only a few days after they had gotten out of war; in both cases I think you guys didn't give the alliance enough leeway to respond, although you could claim that Citadel deserved it.

You hit Hades only a few days after they had gotten out of war; in both cases I think you guys didn't give the alliance enough leeway to respond, although you could claim that Citadel deserved it.

In both cases they made incredible down declares of their own in their first wars - this is why OP hit back so hard last round. It's really kind of what Citadel does, the only wars they have the balls to pick are massive down declares. This is why they still had more ns than we did when we hit them, they didn't hardly lose any. They had more nukes than us last round because they didn't use many - although more than were used against them. They had so much of both avg ns and nukes because they were never nuked themselves in their first wars. Unlike our first war this round, of course.

Citadel never lets facts get in the way of anything though.

Let's all stop pretending TE should be/will be fair already, the cycle of grudges and revenge will just continue. :P

Props to my opponents Taeyeon and Victorian Greyjoy for taking it somewhat easy and not nuking me into oblivion like they could have. (I would have sent more than 1 nuke)