Kiwis and Oranges holding hands

I admit you weren't our first choice. I wanted the sheer ns up-declare on Vexilodge. And tbh probably would have been the easy target. You guys have your stuff together and have a better upper tier then us. 

You guys have slightly more nukes and ANS and we have slightly more NS. Any advantage we have in the blitz is mitigated by the fact that some of our blitz failed and that you out war wonder us. 

Should be a really good war and I look forward to it.

Actually, I had a handful of comments: 1. We'd just bounced back from the Hellas downdeclare and started buying nukes, costing a lot of warchest, so we're not really as large as we appear. (You may have noticed that I was living on almost no warchest when you blitzed me.) 2. Due to trying to get into the top 5%, several of our nations were already built for war (esp. aircraft-wise), while ODN was not. Hence, ODN's ANS is currently 500 higher (5.6k-5.1k), including the results of the blitz, whereas TFK was 600 higher (5.7k-5.1k) before the ODN buildup and results of the blitz. Hence, ODN is actually generally slightly larger. 3. ODN has a handful of 3k infra nations, whereas TFK has less infra (partially for the above reasons) - that's far less replaceable than the tech and stuff that we have. Nevertheless, a perfectly fine war I look forward to fighting. :war:

Actually, I had a handful of comments: 1. We'd just bounced back from the Hellas downdeclare and started buying nukes, costing a lot of warchest, so we're not really as large as we appear.

Well, I'm not so sure that applies, seeing how we (TPC) just finished our one week war with Hellas.  So y'all have been out of war for at least two weeks, which isn't really much shorter than OP considering when our wars ended with them.  Overall, I think this is as close to a perfect match up as we've seen in TE this round.

Best of luck to both sides.

I like both combatants, so I don't know who to root for. ODN wins, TFK loses, TFK wins, ODN loses, it's a tie, both sides lose. :(

B-)

Or ... Both sides WIN !!!  Lol!  :rolleyes:

(In experience, getting to know each other well...! :lol1: )

Not sure what you mean here; I don't see any "sacking" (except for some land, which is natural.) On another note, you'll never spy my nukes away :nuke: