NATO the fearless warriors

bucovina

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see nothing wrong with this. Applicants tend to have no loyalty and will flake once someone smacks their precious little nations. The more people they can divert from your alliance now, the less dudes they'll have to deal with next round.

Plus there's just something inherently satisfying about kicking the little guys.

Why don't the rest of alliances doing it? I know it is pointless to talk to you guys, but seriously it is as you would kill children and elders in a war. 

You can attack them as long as you want, we are enjoing this war and i wonder how will you guys rebuild without your top tier?

Edited by bucovina

i wonder how will you guys rebuild without your top tier?

Beet's Law: As the forum topic grows larger, the odds of becoming a tier argument approaches 1. Original law, do not steal.

And you're free to attack recruits any time you want. In war, all are guilty, even the innocent.

Why don't the rest of alliances doing it? I know it is pointless to talk to you guys, but seriously it is as you would kill children and elders in a war. 

You can attack them as long as you want, we are enjoing this war and i wonder how will you guys rebuild without your top tier?

Technically, the top tier is considered the "elders" and we all know about the kinds of ravaging they are giving each other. Why shouldn't children begin killing children? The more of your "children" we destroy now, the less "adults" and "elders" you will have later.

This topic was made for a little laugh and talking, but to consider children killing children in RL makes you a little sick. I will not say anithing in this thread. Good luck to everybody in your wars!

This topic was made for a little laugh and talking, but to consider children killing children in RL makes you a little sick. I will not say anithing in this thread. Good luck to everybody in your wars!

What's up in the hizzle, the dopest Beets is in the house.

The only person that brought up attacking recruits to be similar to killing children IRL is you.. You can't draw inane parallels, then use that to strawman an opponent's point. A similar example to what you did is as follows.

"Dogs have been known to maul other dogs and even people! By supporting animal rights, you support children being mauled to death by a pitbull!"

That just ain't kosher, word.

Perhaps rather than sitting there moaning, what you ought to be doing is having your veteran ODN members communicating with these people, quickly teaching them ropes, and providing them with aid to fight?  But hey, if moaning and comparing your apps to RL children works for you, then by all means make some sad face UNICEF posters instead.

Technically, the top tier is considered the "elders" and we all know about the kinds of ravaging they are giving each other. Why shouldn't children begin killing children? The more of your "children" we destroy now, the less "adults" and "elders" you will have later.

@Beets: If you can't read stop writing.

@ChairmanHal: What makes you belive we are not helping them? You got us wrong, we in the network enjoy fighting. This is what the game is all about. I think we have proven we also know how to fight, as you can see we are holding against 20 or so alliances. Also we did a whole lot dammage than we took and still we are not angry. I was just pointing out that it is not honorable to attack an novice nation. Please have the decency and have a decent discussion without mocking people. Thank you!

Edited by bucovina

Droppin' sick Beets yo.

It's pretty clear he's in an extended metaphor of using the term "children" instead of "microtier" or other terminology. The quotation marks around the terms in the final sentence made it pretty clear.

A metaphor is when you compare two unlike things without using a conjuctive word such as "like", or using a word in a meaning other than it's literal definition in order to represent  something else.

PM me if you need some examples of metaphors.

Edited by Beets

Unfortunatelly i am not a native speaker. I only speek english on this forums and i think i am doing ok. If not i appologize for not finding the correct words and metaphors. But i think you all got the picture. But for conversation sake let me ask you this then:

Do you think that it is honorable to attack a microtier nations, with 10 days of age? And i ask again, why aren;t the rest of the alliances doing it? As you avoid this question i will answer to you: because they fight with honor.

@ChairmanHal: What makes you belive we are not helping them? You got us wrong, we in the network enjoy fighting. This is what the game is all about. I think we have proven we also know how to fight, as you can see we are holding against 20 or so alliances. Also we did a whole lot dammage than we took and still we are not angry. I was just pointing out that it is not honorable to attack an novice nation. Please have the decency and have a decent discussion without mocking people. Thank you!

You're holding your own because most of your alliance is in peace mode, you would be bleeding NS far quicker if you came out and took your licks, war might even end before july if you did.

Unfortunatelly i am not a native speaker. I only speek english on this forums and i think i am doing ok. If not i appologize for not finding the correct words and metaphors. But i think you all got the picture. But for conversation sake let me ask you this then:

Do you think that it is honorable to attack a microtier nations, with 10 days of age? And i ask again, why aren;t the rest of the alliances doing it? As you avoid this question i will answer to you: because they fight with honor.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=applicant

Edited by Ziperia

I was attacking people the moment my nation hit 3 days old, and I've attacked people within a week of their nation's founding. There's no such thing as being too young or too small to cut your teeth. All are guilty in a war.

If your recruits don't share the same level of competance and bloodlust, that sounds like an issue on your end that needs fixin'.

@mogar: Why are your 80K+ nations in PM?

@ziperia: what should i see there? It shows me nothing

@beets: you still didn't answered my question. Why isn't anybody else doing it? Also thank you for now talking in a more civilized manner.

Edited by bucovina

@mogar: Why are your 80K+ nations in PM?

@beets: you still didn't answered my question. Why isn't anybody else doing it? Also thank you for now talking in a more civilized manner.

I fixed the link. In there you will see many alliances declaring on applicants.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=applicant

Look harder

Thanks ziperia. Best answer until now. Glad that we solved this in a civil maner.

Just 50% agree with you Mogar. We are also here for the power shift that comes once in a few years.

you misunderstood what I meant, I was refering to attacking applicant AAs, but we're only at this point because DH chose to behave like bullies the past year, had the dave war not happened, this would have probably just been another SF beatdown.

Edited by Mogar

So proud of you Natoans, killers of children in RL. I'm so proud of you :sniffle: