An Open Dialogue with the President of the Dark Mark

Today, the Dark Mark sent out letters to all of the nearby European Leaders who they where not fighting in a attempt to establish Diplomatic Relations and to end any and all wars between any European Countries. The letter read:

FROM THE DESK OF PRESIDENT FREDRICK RIDDLE OF THE DARK MARK 

It has most likely come to your attention that the Dark Mark has ran into hostilities with multiple nations. As we are unestablished nations, we need the diplomatic, and in extreme events, military support. We invite you to the Palace of Auburn Mountains (OOC: If you know the stadium where the Pistons play, that is hilarious) IC: to open a dialogue between the Dark Mark and your nations.

In hopes of a better future. Fredrick Riddle

From the Austrican Monarch:
Arsruisr es voemk ka su kvorruv kae vreda omd oddrakk o kvurm amakae uk kae vauvra, es ovvaork o cukkum srraos rok cuka su om ossrakkeqa axeksamca ivum uir ekromdk. Trek srraos ek sra kura raokum I ok cumsocsems aeui omd es ek su busr uir moseumk bamakes kur aeui su rakvumd occurdemsrae. Tra Umesad Kemsduk uk Aiksreco ek emsaraksad em kurkems o sakvurorae orreomca vesr sra Dark Mark imser srek srraos ek kas omd daksruaead, os vrecr seka uir ressra soka com rakika.

Although it pains me to swallow my pride and address a sworn enemy of my people, it appears a common threat has come to an aggressive existence upon our islands. This threat is the sole reason I am contacting you and it is to both our nations' benefit for you to respond accordingly. The United Kingdom of Austrica is interested in forming a temporary alliance with the Dark Mark until this threat is met and destroyed, at which time our little game can resume.

Edited by Isotope

"What is this?" asked Direttore Drago as a letter was placed on his desk. "An official letter from the President of Dark Mark, he is pleading for anyone to come to his aid against Scotland." Direttore Drago took the letter, skimmed through it, then  promptly tossed it back onto the desk. "Throw it in the trash. Alvonia looks to herself first."

No reply would be sent back to the Dark Mark; nor would a diplomat arrive.

In a reply to the Austrican Empire and the South Asian Empire, the President wrote:

Now, although we may currently be in hostile situations, the goal of the Dark mark is to assume enough land around the World to create a Alliance of the Untouchable. The goal is to establish a Dictatorship and perhaps create a new type of Government, something where everything is controlled by the government, for a Perfect Society, my speech when I came into office was simply a cover. But, I cannot achive this alone and need your help to achive this all powerful goal.

The Austrican king read the memo from his counter part in Dark Mark. He could only manage a smirk. If the Dark Markians thought Austrica's help extended beyond destroying the Scottish threat, they were sadly mistaken. He through trash bin next to him.

At long last a tired message trudged in from Kentucky. He's wearing a deerskin jacket, deerskin pants, deerskin shoes, and has a Kentucky Long Rifle slung over his shoulder. He loudly exclaims, "Wha' rud yall gud don' gon' hee haw son ding dang doey sumptin' hur haw gimme dang dog!" 

The Austrican king read the memo from his counter part in Dark Mark. He could only manage a smirk. If the Dark Markians thought Austrica's help extended beyond destroying the Scottish threat, they were sadly mistaken. He through trash bin next to him.

OOC: Just read the last line of this.

Ingeria has noticed the issue made by Scotland's invasion and is willing to help the Dark Mark in this war. 

IC:Thank you. We must know though, what will the extent of the aid be?

SAE

The empires warships have arrive, use them to defend your people, but our military aid will not extend to a creation of an alliance of untouchable. We only recognize the aggressiveness of your attacker and deemed it necessary to respond, we theorize that if nothing stops Scotland, they easily reach our door steps.

Edited by bgorre1013

After quite some time, and a particularly long journey, a Brazilian diplomat arrived. After making a quick personal note to unquestionably reject the idea of a so-called 'Alliance of Untouchables'. Not mincing words, the Brazilian diplomat would (once an opportunity to address the Dark Mark representative in private) simply state: [i]"The Kingdom of Brazil is willing to provide assistance to your country against the Scottish invasion. However, since such assistance will undoubtedly be expensive and require a significant investment of Brazilian manpower and military equipment, we need to obtain something that would be valuable enough to make this military 'adventure' worthwhile. So in short, what do we get for helping you? And I'd ask you to note that 'goodwill' and 'eternal gratitude' are not commodities with which one can repay the Kingdom of Brazil."[/i]

After quite some time, and a particularly long journey, a Brazilian diplomat arrived. After making a quick personal note to unquestionably reject the idea of a so-called 'Alliance of Untouchables'. Not mincing words, the Brazilian diplomat would (once an opportunity to address the Dark Mark representative in private) simply state:

"The Kingdom of Brazil is willing to provide assistance to your country against the Scottish invasion. However, since such assistance will undoubtedly be expensive and require a significant investment of Brazilian manpower and military equipment, we need to obtain something that would be valuable enough to make this military 'adventure' worthwhile.

So in short, what do we get for helping you? And I'd ask you to note that 'goodwill' and 'eternal gratitude' are not commodities with which one can repay the Kingdom of Brazil."

In response, the Dark Mark wrote this:

We offer not only eternal graditude and goodwill, we offer any unsettled grounds within the Dark Mark to you for the purpose of mining, assuming that we are not destroyed.

OOC: I have asked and was never answered on my exact military numbers, so unless someone can tell me Zoot, I am not going to respond to your attack.

In response, the Dark Mark wrote this:

We offer not only eternal graditude and goodwill, we offer any unsettled grounds within the Dark Mark to you for the purpose of mining, assuming that we are not destroyed.

OOC: I have asked and was never answered on my exact military numbers, so unless someone can tell me Zoot, I am not going to respond to your attack.

OOC

What exactly are you trying to find out Tom?

After a long and quite boring journey the diplomat from Thilinesia arrives to the Dark Mark, and inside the

Palace of Auburn Mountains he promptly presents a letter from the King and a treasure chest carved of ivory containing,

•  A box containing finest pepper
  •  A ceremonial dagger forged from a fine alloy and decorated with gem-stones
  •  A box containing a collection of rare shells and pearls
  •  A bronze elephant with a ruby placed in it's head .

The letter from the king reads,

The Kingdom of Thilinesia agrees to the need of your country to fight against the Scottish invasion. However we are far too small in numbers and in distance, and therefore we have decided to aid you by providing monetary support. However we wish to open trade routes to your nation and ours which will prove quite beneficial to both of us and also wish for technological-assistance .We await your reply.