CNRP: Colonial Redux (Initial Claims, etc.)

Chad

So I've decided to go ahead and begin anew with the CNRP: Colonial. I'll only be acting in a lead capacity until someone else wants to take the lead, elected, etc. For now, let the claims begin!

Rules for Claims:

• No protectorates, colonies, overseas territories, etc.
  • Homeland must fit within your CN nation's area of influence.
  • Population is based on your CN nation's population multiplied by 100.
  • Military personnel may not exceed 15% of your modified population.
  • Military cavalry may not exceed 5% of you modified population.
  • Artillery may not exceed 5% of your military personnel population (or 0.75% of your modified population)
  • Personnel and artillery being used for your navies must be included in these totals, and subtracted from your army totals.
  • Any other rules the community wants to add via consensus.

For whomever the cartographer will be (I'll gladly volunteer if no one else wants to), please use this map as the official CNRP:C map. Claims made in the other thread which meet the above criteria shall have priority over new ones made here.

I will start the claim war, I claim Ireland in its entirety.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll Just go with what I asked for last time I suppose.  Can I get the US East Coast plus Ohio, Louisiana, Tennessee, Alabama, and I suppose Florida since its not Tom's protectorate anymore, as well as Great Britain, the Azores, Bermuda, Malta and Gibraltar.  Call it Great Britannia.  At the risk of seeming like a dick for making you work too much I'd also like to claim some of the various islands in the caribbean that used to belong to the british which would be Jamaica, St. Kitts, Barbados, Nevis, Antigua, Barbuda, Bahamas, the virgin islands, the caymans, Trinidad and Tobago, and St. Lucia.

If I may make a slight suggestion I'd say perhaps you should organize this thread as the main map thread and have the map and its updates in your first post.

Edited by MostGloriousLeader

I'll Just go with what I asked for last time I suppose.  Can I get the US East Coast plus Ohio, Louisiana, Tennessee, Alabama, and I suppose Florida since its not Tom's protectorate anymore, as well as Great Britain, the Azores, Bermuda, Malta and Gibraltar.  Call it Great Britannia.  At the risk of seeming like a dick for making you work too much I'd also like to claim some of the various islands in the caribbean that used to belong to the british which would be Jamaica, St. Kitts, Barbados, Nevis, Antigua, Barbuda, Bahamas, the virgin islands, the caymans, Trinidad and Tobago, and St. Lucia.

If I may make a slight suggestion I'd say perhaps you should organize this thread as the main map thread and have the map and its updates in your first post.

No over seas but I can add you to East of the Mississippi

No. Not only does this not fit in your SoI (your claims in America alone barely fit), I've thought it a good idea to not have any pre-claimed overseas territories. Being that it is a colonial RP, all colonies (and gaining of said colonies) should be RPed out.

Can I get the islands between Australia and Asian mainland. (Not including Australia and papa New Guinea)

Yes, sir.

My old claim? And I would like to take over the map making process if that is okay.

Sure. 

I'd just like to reclaim the same territory as in the other thread (Brazil and Cuba) as the 'Kingdom of Brazil'

Approved save for Cuba. I don't think we should be pre-claiming any overseas territories. Being that this is a colonial RP, all colonies should be RP out. Edited by Isotope