A small UE announcement

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1352964537' post='3052725']
So if yours is truly the peoples will, where are your droves of supporters? Where is all of the outrage from the rest of UE about the "illegitimacy" of the magicman government?

You dress this up as some big injustice against the sovereignty of UE and talk about how the current leadership is terrible, having "no support"... but that doesn't appear to be the case.
[/quote]I did not claim that mine was the will of the people.

Well, I guess, technically, I have chosen to align my will with "whatever the People want," but, you know, you have to make sure you are distinguishing that from me opposing my will on the people.

So yeah, by technical definition, mine is the will of the people? Sure wish I knew what it was though.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1352965501' post='3052733']
You seem to be backtracking on being the leader now that you realize exactly what the "Views of the leader are the views of the alliance." line means for UE if they accept this coup.

Be careful what you wish for.
[/quote]Not really backtracking. This was always intended to be a very temporary measure.

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1352963451' post='3052711']
Ya know I have been liking your rebuttals and have been staying out of you and HoT's sweet little convo until that. You should stop because you're blurring the line. HoT has made many mistakes(including the way he has conducted this) but you are in no right to be determining that his going out on a blaze of glory is betraying any "friends", especially at this point. What friends is he betraying right now? Also why are you continuing with this anyways, all you are doing is feeding the potential soapbox and you are not going to change any minds. Don't you know the best way for this to go away is to shut it and let him be. And I thought the IAFG threads were bad..
[/quote]

The people who are still in UE, the people who recognise Magicman as their leader, the people he attacked in EvU, his previous protectors, etc. Unless none of them are his friends, in which case, what's the point of his crusade?

I have already mentioned why I posted in this thread.