GM vote on Pre-planning

Zoot Zoot

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1343683303' post='3017083']
Did I miss something? People are talking like it was voted to be upheld, but from everything I can see the majority by one was 'Yes it should be abolished' meaning no more preplans.
[/quote]
I direct you to this post:

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1343562985' post='3016648']
14 votes for aboloshing pre-planning
15 votes for keeping it.

Pre-Planning is here to stay. [b]Ruled[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Domingo the Honored' timestamp='1343683930' post='3017087']
No.

A senseless rule which lost the poll anyway, just apparently outside of time constraints (still in place on a technicality) does not deserve to be spread further. The current pre-planning is so ridiculously controversial and contested anyway there's no way an expansion would be logical.
[/quote]
For all I see, even the time constraints don't matter by now, so, try harder... :smug:

But I bet you people won't spare us the same discussion in September, even after two votes that were defeated...

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1343737680' post='3017256']
For all I see, even the time constraints don't matter by now, so, try harder... :smug:

But I bet you people won't spare us the same discussion in September, even after two votes that were defeated...
[/quote]

Hyper-intelligent you taking that out of context of the time it was posted. Do try harder, love. :smug:

And eventually it will be struck down, like it or not.

Blah blah blah, really, both sides are gettin immature and using the same arguments without any attempt to actually back up what they're thinking.

I can't think of only two~three people who can write out a logical response as any question of their position on this issue.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1343739068' post='3017258']
Blah blah blah, really, both sides are gettin immature and using the same arguments without any attempt to actually back up what they're thinking.

I can't think of only two~three people who can write out a logical response as any question of their position on this issue.
[/quote]

As immature as declaring you think only 2-3 people have logical opinions on something extraordinarily subjective? :smug:

Logical response, oh great Triyun. Something along the lines of a five paragraph essay on why they feeling about an issue. You happen to be one of that two~three people in my mind.

EDIT: 1~2 hours of sleep a day is definitely taking a toll on my brain.

Edited by Kankou

Or you know... its a game. People may simply feel that the more restrictions you place on a game the less fun it becomes. The purpose of a game is to have fun so we should seek to have the rules get in the way as little as possible. For many that means minimize preplanning and essay writing.

One person's unrestrained fun is another person's misery. The entire premise of "fun" at the expense of someone else is inherently a hypocritical contradictory paradox which only undermines its own logic and thus contributes to the escalating polarization we tend to see in CNRP, and the blurring of IC/OOC lines based on the fact that OOC fun contributes to IC actions which are justified by sophistic logic which in the core is nothing but emptiness.

Something like that.

Ladies, Gentlemen, please just stop and take it to the OOC thread please. This matter has been voted on by the community, and by a narrow margin, a ruling was made based on what the majority of the community wanted. If you feel this is wrong, then create a thread and we can do this whole thing again and go into a circle of pre-planning and no pre-planning.