Roman Empire Announcement

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1343852082' post='3017589']
Keep messing with us, and we would F you up day 1.
[/quote]
You guys did, you and OP tore us a new one last round :P

[quote name='29107127' timestamp='1343859359' post='3017635']
All empires fall eventually
[/quote]
We fell and we rose back up :) Should we fall, we'll just get back up as always :D Like crabgrass, we'll find a way to grow back :P

Edited by Eumirbago

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1343877294' post='3017713']
You guys did, you and OP tore us a new one last round :P

We fell and we rose back up :) Should we fall, we'll just get back up as always :D Like crabgrass, we'll find a way to grow back :P
[/quote]

/me puffs his chest

[quote name='29107127' timestamp='1343887210' post='3017772']
Forgive me for my lack of experience, but who was the dominant power in TE before you romans?
(Out of curiosity)
[/quote]

Murder inc

:awesome:

Edited by ADude

[quote name='29107127' timestamp='1343887210' post='3017772']
Forgive me for my lack of experience, but who was the dominant power in TE before you romans?
(Out of curiosity)
[/quote]
In terms of NS, members, and overall skill, I think it was Paradoxia, LE, or the Cobras. I forgot which :P

We're not the most dominant force out there.... Yes, we have numbers; however, we're not the Gods of TE xD

We're not an elitist alliance as our skills vary unlike alliances like Paradoxia where you can expect the whole damn alliance to tear you a new one :P

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1343937469' post='3017919']
Until Pork Shrimp tore them a new one. :)
[/quote]

You mean judgment right? I'm not talking about Confusions "Murder Inc" :rolleyes:

Edited by ADude

Many AA's have come and gone as far as "dominance". But some things have not changed.

OP has been consistent. As has tW and TPC and up until recently, LE.

RE has been up and down but seems to be somewhat on the up more than the down now.

And there are many that have hung in there very well for a long time...

TFK, RD, WAPA.

SUN, the jury is still out.

PS was great in its day but not much of a presence of late.

Hellas has the opportunity to be the new comer if they can hang in there and tighten up.

Many things change and some things don't. :)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1343978355' post='3018082']
Many AA's have come and gone as far as "dominance". But some things have not changed.

RE has been up and down but seems to be somewhat on the up more than the down now.

TFK, RD, WAPA.

Hellas has the opportunity to be the new comer if they can hang in there and tighten up.

[/quote]

OP came in strong as a very large and skilled mass alliance, fizzled a bit and "came back" as a smaller elite group.
tW? No, they may be back now but they are in the same class as RE here, you cannot put them in with OP/TPC/LE/PS (Throwing PS in because they are only away because of the war in SE)
RE came out strong, went to !@#$/hell and came back from it.
TFK/RD used to be very strong AA's, something seems to be off recently though.
SUN is the RE of old (R8-R14)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1343978355' post='3018082']

TFK, RD, WAPA.

[/quote]

No analysis of NDO? :o

Edited by Tevron

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1343935392' post='3017915']
In terms of NS, members, and overall skill, I think it was Paradoxia, LE, or the Cobras. I forgot which :P

We're not the most dominant force out there.... Yes, we have numbers; however, we're not the Gods of TE xD

We're not an elitist alliance as our skills vary unlike alliances like Paradoxia where you can expect the whole damn alliance to tear you a new one :P
[/quote]
Wrong on so many levels. I would love to see OP, TPC, LE, or PS.. Recruit 60 members and try to keep their fighting and building up..

Rome is the best :D

RD kinda know how to build.. They dont fight tho.
SUN... /me facepalms, poor souls...
tW used to have better fighters. Think they need to be more organzied then they can do better.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344011439' post='3018151']
Wrong on so many levels. I would love to see OP, TPC, LE, or PS.. Recruit 60 members and try to keep their fighting and building up..

tW used to have better fighters. Think they need to be more organzied then they can do better.
[/quote]
Since Rome has so many active and good fighters and in your words "is the best", give us Eumirbago so we can get bigger. :P

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1344012421' post='3018156']
Since Rome has so many active and good fighters and in your words "is the best", give us Eumirbago so we can get bigger. :P
[/quote]
Did you ask for Eumir.. to get better? Uhmmmmmmmm I dont think it works that way with him.. only worse

and I forgot to mention.. TFK is not elite.. They dont even war.. Then get destroyed when they doo.. and im looking at hellas.. They arent even firing CMs back.. So not Like a Boss

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344014676' post='3018170']
Did you ask for Eumir.. to get better? Uhmmmmmmmm I dont think it works that way with him.. only worse

and I forgot to mention.. TFK is not elite.. They dont even war.. Then get destroyed when they doo.. and im looking at hellas.. They arent even firing CMs back.. So not Like a Boss
[/quote]
In all fairness OP has had something to do with bill locking many of them.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344014676' post='3018170']

[/quote]

Aye, you'd be better off with another person in RE :P

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1344011439' post='3018151']

[/quote]

Sometimes the goal is _not_ to recruit as many people as you can, rather to cultivate an elite few and contend with said few. Growing too large opens the door to more chaos. Granted, imagine being on the receiving end of the OP-blitz _if_ we had 60 members....I fear that half of us would be bored.

[quote name='digitalvectorz' timestamp='1344036376' post='3018250']
Sometimes the goal is _not_ to recruit as many people as you can, rather to cultivate an elite few and contend with said few. Growing too large opens the door to more chaos. Granted, imagine being on the receiving end of the OP-blitz _if_ we had 60 members....I fear that half of us would be bored.
[/quote]
Spoken like a true elitest. :P

[quote name='Commander242' timestamp='1344055773' post='3018356']It would have to be OP vs. TE for it to be fair.[/quote]All of TE
3,500,498 NS
714 nations

OP
254,594 NS
29 nations
8,799 ANS

All of TE minus OP
3,245,904 NS
685 nations
4,739 ANS

Almost double the ANS? nice down declare bro

Edited by Overlord Wes