An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339697194' post='2983715']
This is the best argument yet, not that it's legit of course.
He's admitted it and accepted his ZI, and TIO gave him up. Game, set, match and scoreboard.
[/quote]
No, not at all. Dave accepted it because he didn't want to subject TIO to whatever repercussions CSN cooked up for the alliance if he declined.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339696764' post='2983698']
So if I change my AA to MK applicant and get attacked, you will protect me? Facincating.
[/quote]

You have to have a matching application. Which he does.

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1339697420' post='2983725']
why is MK the only party here with any sort of responsibility? i don't get it. the people attacking dave knew he was claiming to be protected by MK. was he really? they could be skeptical, sure. did they look into it? i don't know. either way, they then nuke him and thus here we are. mk is not saddened by the thought of going to war. is csn? i don't know. if they cared they could have prevented it.
[/quote]
We have noticed that you "don't get it". You've been not "getting it" for quite a while now.

MK is the party with responsibility because they were the one intervening on CSN's affairs and wanted Dave off the list. I don't know how you "don't get it", because it's been explained to you a few times.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1339697536' post='2983728']
You have to have a matching application. Which he does.
[/quote]
Great. Whose job is it to check the wars and go to the alliance attacking and see why he's being attacked?

Fire that guy.

Edited by dejarue

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1339697078' post='2983709']
he hasn't been accepted.
[/quote]

Will you !@#$@#$ stop that? They accepted him as an Applicant.

We all know that, so this little game of yours does nothing but point to your own idiocy,

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1339697347' post='2983722']
I've had targets claim different AA mid war on me too,I'm sure if MK had directly contacted CSN the peace offer would have been taken seriously.That being said a CSN .Gov should have verified his claim.
[/quote]

He notified CSN government. If CSN government didn't believe him, onus is on them to get a hold of us, not attack the nation we are claiming protection of. Why does the responsibility need to fall on MK? It doesn't, you only say it needs to so you can try to score some imaginary points for people who already support your side. Just drop the pretense, no matter how this was handled, the result would have been the same: CSN ignoring MK's protection to go on ZIing a nation they felt had wronged him. You're grasping really hard to find something to be upset about in this situation.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1339697455' post='2983726']
No, not at all. Dave accepted it because he didn't want to subject TIO to whatever repercussions CSN cooked up for the alliance if he declined.
[/quote]I can clearly see how MK fits into that situation.

Oh wait, no I can't.

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1339697559' post='2983729']
We have noticed that you "don't get it". You've been not "getting it" for quite a while now.

MK is the party with responsibility because they were the one intervening on CSN's affairs and wanted Dave off the list. I don't know how you "don't get it", because it's been explained to you a few times.
[/quote]
so when csn allies jump on MK can i come in here and complain and whine about how it's not fair and it's not logical? why didn't you come talk to us about it? don't meddle in our affairs? should MK not expect to get attacked here?

Edited by feardaram

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1339697668' post='2983732']
I can clearly see how MK fits into that situation.

Oh wait, no I can't.
[/quote]

Of course you can't. We don't expect much in the way of perception from you.

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339697567' post='2983730']
Will you !@#$@#$ stop that? They accepted him as an Applicant.

We all know that, so this little game of yours does nothing but point to your own idiocy,
[/quote]
what is "accepted as an applicant"? he applied. he hasn't been accepted to anything.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1339697651' post='2983731']
He notified CSN government. If CSN government didn't believe him, onus is on them to get a hold of us, not attack the nation we are claiming protection of. Why does the responsibility need to fall on MK? It doesn't, you only say it needs to so you can try to score some imaginary points for people who already support your side. Just drop the pretense, no matter how this was handled, the result would have been the same: CSN ignoring MK's protection to go on ZIing a nation they felt had wronged him. You're grasping really hard to find something to be upset about in this situation.
[/quote]
Hah.

I've been notified by targets I was attacking that I was going to get sued if I didn't stop. Should I have hired a lawyer? After all, we should apparently take with 110% certainty what our targets are trying to claim to get out of being attacked.

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1339697691' post='2983733']
so when csn allies jump on MK can i come in here and complain and whine about how it's not fair and it's not logical? why didn't you come talk to us about it? don't meddle in our affairs? should MK not expect to get attacked here?
[/quote]
You're heading way off the deep end here. I can't help you with whatever is happening in your brain, sorry.

Edited by dejarue

[quote name='Fallen Fool' timestamp='1339697668' post='2983732']
I can clearly see how MK fits into that situation.

Oh wait, no I can't.
[/quote]
Uh maybe because I was talking about the preliminary stages of this little incident, before CSN had even launched any wars on him. He applied to us after.

[/quote]

And the onus was on MK to contact CSN and check with them before accepting him as an Applicant.

Did MK even check with CSN to see if Dave's pity routine was legit?

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1339697814' post='2983738']
Hah.

I've been notified by targets I was attacking that I was going to get sued if I didn't stop. Should I have hired a lawyer? After all, we should apparently take with 110% certainty what our targets are trying to claim to get out of being attacked.

You're heading way off the deep end here. I can't help you with whatever is happening in your brain, sorry.
[/quote]
only if you really thought getting sued was a possibility and/or you even cared. and i'm glad to see you like to apply your logic to one situation but then completely throw it out the window in other similar situations.

Edited by feardaram

He notified CSN government. If CSN government didn't believe him, onus is on them to get a hold of us, not attack the nation we are claiming protection of. Why does the responsibility need to fall on MK? It doesn't
[/quote]

lmao

Oh wait you are serious

Well let me lmao even harder

[b]LMAO[/b]

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1339697857' post='2983740']Uh maybe because I was talking about the preliminary stages of this little incident, before CSN had even launched any wars on him. He applied to us after.[/quote]Yes he applied to you, and you accepted him, while he was on CSN's ZI list.

Which, once upon a time, would have given CSN a legitimate CB on you. Apparently, however, things have gone all inverse now that idiocy has replaced intelligence as the standard modus operandi.

[/quote]
It falls on MK because they offered him protection despite his ZI status.Yes CSN could have tried to verify his membership,But to say MK has no culpability in this is incorrect.

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1339697994' post='2983744']
lmao

Oh wait you are serious

Well let me lmao even harder

[b]LMAO[/b]
[/quote]
lmao all you want. we aren't the ones crying about how a war is taking place or the reason for it.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339691083' post='2983530']
What a load of hypocritical crap. You will let in known spies sentenced to ZI, so actually you WILL just let in anyone. Or rather, anyone who can give you a half-assed bs excuse for a curbstomp. Why would they accept a peace request from a nation sentenced to ZI - one who admitted he did it, left his alliance over it and had already accepted his sentence? Hell, you disregarded CSN's sovereignty when you took him in.

Seriously serious, just grow a pair and call it what it is.
[/quote]

Well, lets be honest, its safer to let in known spies than unknown spies (/me waves at Rotavele)

He notified CSN government. If CSN government didn't believe him, onus is on them to get a hold of us, [b]not attack the nation we are claiming protection of[/b]. Why does the responsibility need to fall on MK? It doesn't, you only say it needs to so you can try to score some imaginary points for people who already support your side. Just drop the pretense, no matter how this was handled, the result would have been the same: CSN ignoring MK's protection to go on ZIing a nation they felt had wronged him. You're grasping really hard to find something to be upset about in this situation.
[/quote]
Except you didn't claim anything. Not until after, anyway, when you declared war.

Dave, like most people getting destroyed, made claims to try and get out of it. Most people stop paying attention to those claims.

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1339697788' post='2983736']
what is "accepted as an applicant"? he applied. he hasn't been accepted to anything.
[/quote]

MK screwed up on this one. You can't spin your way out of it. It was on MK to make sure Dave's pity routine was legit. They didn't.

Maybe CSN should have contacted MK before the nukes. I don't see why, but even if it's true that they should have, the first responsibility was MK's. The ball was in their court and they dropped it, and now are whining that CSN took the ball and did something they were perfectly justified in doing.

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1339698081' post='2983746']
It falls on MK because they offered him protection despite his ZI status.Yes CSN could have tried to verify his membership,But to say MK has no culpability in this is incorrect.
[/quote]
sure, i'll generally agree with you. both alliances made choices that have ramifications. csn didn't HAVE to nuke my buddy dave. MK didn't HAVE to declare on csn. but we all did. either party could have reacted differently or backed down.

[/quote]

Why are you fighting so hard for the moral high ground? I thought you relished being hated, and doing whatever you want.

It saddens me to see the world at war once again. I can only hope that CSN has taken this as an opportunity to provide more comprehensive training for their FA and MilCom government members.