Airplane modifier

Lynneth

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1339623812' post='2982221']
Yes, it is, isn't it? I do so enjoy seeing things stirred up...with a minimum of effort from myself. :smug:

More seriously, I don't have the time nor energy for a lot of imagination of my own right now.
[/quote]

Hmm you could help me subtle. I need some test subjects for my chemical and biological weapon tests care to rp the test subjects?

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1339628938' post='2982259']
Hmm you could help me subtle. I need some test subjects for my chemical and biological weapon tests care to rp the test subjects?
[/quote]I take it they are human subjects... ;)

What did you have in mind?

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1339638690' post='2982362']
I take it they are human subjects... ;)

What did you have in mind?
[/quote]

Of course silly. I will be testing current strains of different diseases/chemicals etc on different groups of humans and I was going to RP their oh so horrible deaths but if you want you could spend a little time doing that for me instead?

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1339681796' post='2983332']
Of course silly. I will be testing current strains of different diseases/chemicals etc on different groups of humans and I was going to RP their oh so horrible deaths but if you want you could spend a little time doing that for me instead?
[/quote]
You sound like Triyun when he tries to advance towards me :v:

I propose that we add more random math to the system, we should start with the use of the following equation for the use for determining what side of the bed your national leaders get out of:

Y(x)= abs(LegendrePolynomial_NS/1000(InfraLevel)*sin(TechLevel + number of ships/10)*(50,000 digit of Pi)*PhaseOfMoon(-1 for full, 1 for new)/NumberOfSoftwareEngineers@Microsoft) / (LegendrePolynomial_NS/1000(InfraLevel)*sin(TechLevel + number of ships/10)*(50,000 digit of Pi)*PhaseOfMoon(-1 for full, 1 for new)/NumberOfSoftwareEngineers@Microsoft);

Where 1 denotes that they get out of the right hand side of the bed and -1 says they get out of the left hand side of the bed.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1339689969' post='2983493']
You sound like Triyun when he tries to advance towards me :v:
[/quote]

Yeah but I would back away from you whilst calling in a napalm strike to burn away any lingering part of me that might have been left behind before swimming in acid to scrub myself clean.

Also meh subtle was just an idea I still need to do more research anyway.