Looking for an alliance

Leerjet

Right now im sitting on the Odyssey AA until I can find somewhere to go...

I'm a 3999.99 infra nation, former gov't of Paraguas, former Colossus member, and looking for somewhere nice to go...preferably 50+ nation alliance, active forum and irc users, and the potential to move up and become gov't. Send me messages in game or in here. Don't bother writing me a standardized message that you send to everyone.

Im open to any and all alliances, just because of my previous alliance history, doesn't mean Im not willing to listen.

Edited by Leerjet

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1333603780' post='2948546']

I'm a 3999.99 infra nation, former gov't of Paraguas, former Colossus member, and looking for somewhere nice to go...preferably 50+ nation alliance, active forum and irc users, and the potential to move up and become gov't. Send me messages in game or in here. Don't bother writing me a standardized message that you send to everyone.

Im open to any and all alliances, just because of my previous alliance history, doesn't mean Im not willing to listen.
[/quote]
You know what's out there. Just decide for yourself. Do you really need the attention of receiving dozens of custom written recruitment messages? Which will all say what you want to hear.

Merry meet Leerjet.

You say you are looking for an alliance of 50+ souls where you have a chance to grow and develop. If you are willing to walk the path of peace, consider coming over to visit Pax Corvus. We are not quite 2 years old, 53 members strong and have almost 3M NS.

Pax Corvus (http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pax_Corvus/index/) Is a stable, growing and peaceful alliance on the Black team (although we are color blind). We include in our membership the leader of the black trade circle coordinators.

Our core values are community, neutrality, equality and integrity. We are a meritocracy, based loosely on a Scottish Clan system.

Come on over and visit, have a cuppa coffee, and take a look around and see if it might just be where you want to call home.

[quote name='Leerjet' timestamp='1333603780' post='2948546']

[/quote]

There can be only ONE my friend 1) Register here: http://forums.cn-gpa.com/index.php
2) Next, fill an application in the forums: http://forums.cn-gpa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=388
3) Finally, apply electronically at http://www.cn-gpa.com/membership/signup.php

You'll need your nation ID (6 digits at the end of the 'View My Nation' url)

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards Pip

I'm happy to talk to you about what Terran Empire could offer you...and I don't mean money.

Contact me, or drop by our forums, PM me in game, or visit our IRC channel if you'd like to discuss possibilities.

I think we might be a good place for you...

#terran

Edited by Yuurei