I love big, hard, polls.

Kzoppistan

Get on the airwaves  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like you guys, I thoroughly enjoy Brehon's radio exploits. They are informative, and, more importantly, entertaining. It's a tribute to good radio casting.

But I want more.

With the advent of some great commentators like Schatt and others, we're in for some great radio experiences. So tune in.

This is a great thing. But someone has to pull that curve of awesome down, and that person could be me.

But <<<WARNING>>>> there might be awesome music involved.

I'm generally reluctant to show myself on video or the airwaves, because, one (1) I'm hideous and two (2), I sound funny. That should be enough to convince a normal person to avoid those mediums. But I am not normal, and have no such desires of self-preservation. So, if you want to hear a small segment from your's truly- here's the medium to make it happen.

Remember, there's nothing funnier than watching a chump try his hardest and fail. That entertainment could be yours.

Or I might blow your mind.

The choice is yours, CN.

Of course a yes vote here, and especially if you're going to try to follow in that tradition.

Plus, radio really is a cinch. It's all about self-confidence and a plan. And having a back-up plan (or two) for the plan. You know, there was a chap around here who had a name similar to yours who even got a mohawk and shared it here.

If he can do that, you can do this! :awesome:

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1332225886' post='2940573']
I'm generally reluctant to show myself on video or the airwaves, because, one (1) I'm hideous and two (2), I sound funny. That should be enough to convince a normal person to avoid those mediums. But I am not normal, and have no such desires of self-preservation.
[/quote]
But you've been working to change that, right? The 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. No pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of your body. Sure, you don't believe that one should devote their life to morbid self-attention, but surely becoming a person like other people is what counts right?

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1332232289' post='2940591']
But you've been working to change that, right? The 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. No pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of your body. Sure, you don't believe that one should devote their life to morbid self-attention, but surely becoming a person like other people is what counts right?
[/quote]

get out of my head

[quote]The Earth it did crack open
on the day that I was born
and a thousand merry pranksters
came dancin' through the storm.

I lay cradle bound
a howlin' at the wind
not knowin' years to come
I'd be shoutin' over din

I sucked information through the holes in my skull
as my belly gurgles hungry my mouth is always full.

I am Antipop; I'll run against the grain till the day I drop.
I am the Antipop; the man you cannot stop.[/quote]

Edited by Kzoppistan