CHESTER

ChesterStevensDevonn

[center][img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/taysterman/csdflag.png[/img][/center]
"Open message to the Lunar Republic"
[i][quote]"Hello This is Chester Stevens Devonn. I am the leader of a new movement. I and the people who fallow me want freedom. It's time for a new path and oportunities. We want to be aloud to create a new nation on the protectorate that was formerly Biscotti. We will be alies after doing so. Thank you."[/quote] ~Chester Stevens Devonn[/i]

Edited by green muffins

[b]Unknown to the public[/b]

"Someone call the ambulance! Quick." "But Madame, this here is a hospital. I'll call for help immediatly." Soon a few people in white doctors clothing marched up and brought the Ministre d'Éducation et de la Santé to a free bed in an unused room. "Why did she collapse?" The doctor asked. "I think she couldn't take the message from our homeland. and I have to say, I'm not all that surprised, given the stress of the last weeks and now that." Brioche sighed. Where on earth did these people came from, she wondered.

[b]Public[/b]

"Nouvelle-Vicidalia looks at this matter with mixed feelings and trusts in the abilities of the Lunar Republic to judge over the ability of a country to rule itself."
[i]-Lisette de Nouvelle Beziérs[/i]
[b]Ministre des Affairs étrangeres[/b]

[i]"Its interesting that the Lunar Republic is not allowing the only organised government since Biscotti to have its independence. This has happened many times in the past. Hopefully the best resolution possible will come of this."[/i]

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1330044753' post='2927121']
[i]"Its interesting that the Lunar Republic is not allowing the only organised government since Biscotti to have its independence. This has happened many times in the past. Hopefully the best resolution possible will come of this."[/i]
[/quote]
"A miniscule movement of some dozen people in a region with tens of millions of inhabitants is not an 'organised government'."

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1330175021' post='2928099']
"Would the Lunar Republic be interested in allowing a limited hunting season on this Chester lot? We'd love to see them go extinct."

-Brighton Gun and Rod Club
[/quote]
"While we thank you for the offer, that will not be necessary."