A statement from the MPO

MrChaos

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1329794582' post='2924928']
Letting in 3 newbs who Ishibad spoke to and made himself look good so they would vouch for him.

TBH, im sure Chaos didn't know who he was.
[/quote]
I dunno i mean those members may have talked to Ishabad before he joind and warnd him then again those members should have rememberd how he was in TDE

You know, I hear everyone talking rather generically about how bad Ishabad is (he sucks, he's an idiot, he is terrible, etc)...what exactly has he done? I admit he is different, and hops AA's, but can anyone claim he has actually done anyone an injustice? I honestly think he is harmless. Simply a lost soul who struggles to fit in but likes this game for some reason.

@ MPO at the worst he may have joined your AA to rob a few guides for some AA he is planning that will never get off the ground. But honestly I doubt even that is the case. Best of luck to you folks in MPO though, if you ever need anything drop me a PM. :)

Edited by wes the wise

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1329795408' post='2924937']
I am not surprised to see all the trolls getting excited to insult the new guy. This announcement wasn't made with any bad intent, he was just trying to help out. No wonder people are leaving Planet Bob with these attitudes on display.
[/quote]

Yeah [i]that's[/i] probably why.

Edited by Ironfist

[quote name='wes the wise' timestamp='1329870954' post='2925321']
You know, I hear everyone talking rather generically about how bad Ishabad is (he sucks, he's an idiot, he is terrible, etc)...what exactly has he done? I admit he is different, and hops AA's, but can anyone claim he has actually done anyone an injustice?
[/quote]

You didn't have to work with him being a Finance Officer and you being the MoF. I wanted to gouge out my eyes daily.