NpO Individual Surrender Terms

MCRABT

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1322850710' post='2859473']
They have had the best part of 2 years to leave polar or to read up on the history and assess their position, yet they would choose to leave when their alliance requires them. Joining an alliance is a two way street, its a social contract if you believe it to be breached then you leave at the time of the offence not 2 years after when the consequences land on your doorstep. It's cowardice lets call a spade a spade and not defend those undeserving of our efforts.
[/quote]
Spoken like a true expert: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54884

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1322852347' post='2859491']
Spoken like a true expert: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54884
[/quote]

Now you are as bad a the other rotten ass posters in this forum Schatt. You know the above has nothing to do with trying to save pixels thru running away....That group canceled their indy treaty with an ally they wanted to take notice of the fact they werent happy......we then waited what? One whole day to enter the war thru the treaty everyone in that group still held together that was [u]never[/u] discussed about canceling(If we all wanted to run we would have canceled the other treaty that bound us into that war ya? We were already canceling treaties so if we wanted to run why not one more? yeaaaaa) ......one day....ohnoes....not one whole day of waiting!........terrible! TERRIBLE!!

Pffftttt :lol1:

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1322855080' post='2859517']
Now you are as bad a the other rotten ass posters in this forum Schatt. You know the above has nothing to do with trying to save pixels thru running away....That group canceled their indy treaty with an ally they wanted to take notice of the fact they werent happy......we then waited what? One whole day to enter the war thru the treaty everyone in that group still held together that was [u]never[/u] discussed about canceling(If we all wanted to run we would have canceled the other treaty that bound us into that war ya? We were already canceling treaties so if we wanted to run why not one more? yeaaaaa) [/quote]
Ohhhh, [i]that's [/i]why NPO freaked out and Mary the Fantabulous coined the term Coalition of Cowards, and a bunch of government members from various CoC AAs resigned and joined NPO, because they were [i]confident [/i]that you were all going to honor your treaties. Give it up, Joe, everyone knows what happened. FAN made the decision for you when they declared war on all of you anyway.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1322856338' post='2859538']
Ohhhh, [i]that's [/i]why NPO freaked out and Mary the Fantabulous coined the term Coalition of Cowards, and a bunch of government members from various CoC AAs resigned and joined NPO, because they were [i]confident [/i]that you were all going to honor your treaties. Give it up, Joe, everyone knows what happened. FAN made the decision for you when they declared war on all of you anyway.
[/quote]

NPO freaked out because of course we did not tell them before hand what we were doing, DUH. As for what Mary coinfrased, So? An insult based upon a snap judgement made when all of ones allies are canceling their indy treaties with you as you are at war? Yeaaa thats the version ill go with.....the one with zero info at the time and based upon high emotion :rolleyes: . Mary and NPO have since had discussions with not only us but others and have since re-assesed that judgment as incorrect(Like anyone whom knows the truth, except folks like you whom like to try and twist it to suit the needs of whatever agenda you are pushing at the time), though obviously they still were unhappy with how the situation went down, but understanding that all sides had their own parts in what was the biggest comunication $%&@ up ive ever been involved in.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1322852347' post='2859491']
[/quote]

Really? Poor deflection. It's OK to admit your wrong Schattenmann no one will think less of you, in fact the wisest of men learn most from their mistakes. ^_^

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1322840752' post='2859391']
That joke would make a lot more sense if TOP hadn't been standing shoulder-to-shoulder with NPO when that happened.
[/quote]

Waving your arms for attention apparently takes higher priority for you than does checking facts before opening your mouth. We were unhappy with that action of the NPO's; we did not participate.

[quote]
This suggestion would also benefit from more attention to history. TOP was part of the ~ Coalition which gave \m/ the "eternal techfarm" terms whether they liked the terms/NpO or not. Just as a nation votes with its feet, so does an alliance, and TOP stuck with that crowd for year afterwards.[/quote]

Waving your arms for attention apparently takes higher priority for you than does checking facts before opening your mouth. We were never a part of the ~ coalition. We were neutral in that war, and indeed we nearly became a target of that coalition when we stepped forward to protect FOK from bandwagoners.

As for the rest of your posts in this thread: blah, blah, blah.