NpO Individual Surrender Terms

MCRABT

[center][img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1378/irontoptso.png[/img]

[size=4][color=blue][b]Individual Surrender Terms for Nations of the New Polar Order[/b][/size][/color][/center]

Member Nation(s) of the New Polar Order wishing to surrender to the forces of IRON, TOP or TSO will be granted peace upon agreement of the following conditions:

[b]Member Nations Below 40k NS agree to:[/b]

[b]Standard Decommission:[/b]

-Change their alliance affiliation to “Avenger POW”.
-Decommission all Tanks, Nuclear Weapons, Cruise Missiles, Aircraft and Navy Vessels.
-Have a soldier count of no more than 25% of their total population.
-Decommission all Guerilla Camps, Barracks, Satellites and Missile Defense improvements (except where this would require decommission of a pre-purchased national wonder).
-Refrain from engaging in any offensive war.
-Refrain from sending or receiving aid, you’re a prisoner this isn’t supposed to be a pleasant experience.
-Refrain from entering Peace mode at any time.
-Remain in DEFCON 5 at all times.

[b]Member Nations Above 40k NS agree to:[/b]

[b]Standard Decommission:[/b]

-Change their alliance affiliation to “Avenger POW”.
-Decommission all Tanks, Nuclear Weapons, Cruise Missiles, Aircraft and Navy Vessels.
-Have a soldier count of no more than 25% of their total population.
-Decommission all Guerilla Camps, Barracks, Satellites and Missile Defense improvements (except where this would require decommission of a pre-purchased national wonder).
-Refrain from engaging in any offensive war.
-Refrain from sending or receiving aid, you’re a prisoner this isn’t supposed to be a pleasant experience.
-Refrain from entering Peace mode at any time.
-Remain in DEFCON 5 at all times.

[b]Monetary Reparations:[/b]

-Pay $3 million and 50 units of technology prior to a nation(s) of TOP’s choosing (Where a nation has a technology level greater than 2500 units, the amount of technology due will increase by 200 units).

Continuing peace is dependent on both agreement and continuing compliance with the above terms, your release from POW status will be granted at the discretion of your Prison guard (If you're above 40k NS that’s TOP below that’s IRON). Any breach of the above terms will be dealt with at the discretion of your Prison guard who will probably light you up like a Christmas tree in true festive spirit.

Signed,

For IRON,

[b]MCRABT[/b], President
[b]Cristoir[/b], Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Mia[/b], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Blaskowicz[/b], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Theophilos[/b], Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[b]Curufinwe[/b], Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[b]bcndwilson[/b], Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[b]Dodoei123[/b], Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[b]Matt Miller[/b], Deputy Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
[b]Queltocz[/b], Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

For TOP,

[b]Yevgeni Luchenkov[/b], Grandmaster
[b]GuardianOfNewbs[/b], Grand Chancellor
[b]Maladieshie[/b], Grand Hospitaller

For TSO,

Signed,

[B]Jesse James[/B], Commander
[B]Anakey[/B], Commander
[B]Skingrad[/B], Commander

[B]Celt[/B], Director of Scarring
[B]NoMercy[/B], Director of SuperCoolYellow

Edited by MCRABT

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1322789259' post='2858713']
No TSO sigs?
[/quote]

No one was on to give me their sig block I'll put em in later, wanted to get this posted we've got some bears out their desperate for peace! I guess they cant swim for all that long after all ^_^

why did someone from IRON post this if the surrenders are only accepted at TOP's discretion [reps must be paid before surrender, reps are approved by TOP].

your strings only seem longer, my marionettes. If I wanted to surrender only to you, IRON, would you let me?

[quote name='Proko' timestamp='1322790244' post='2858747']
why did someone from IRON post this if the surrenders are only accepted at TOP's discretion [reps must be paid before surrender, reps are approved by TOP].

your strings only seem longer, my marionettes. If I wanted to surrender only to you, IRON, would you let me?
[/quote]

Maybe you should learn to comprehend what you read before opening your mouth and looking like a fool.

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Proko' timestamp='1322790244' post='2858747']

[/quote]

I suggest you read the terms or learn to read.