There comes a time..

bcortell

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beowulf88' timestamp='1321887953' post='2848112']
There are ~10 alliances that have had some of their members attacked by PS. Are you telling me that 10 weakened alliances united can't fight back against PS?
[/quote]
Stop being cowards and fight real wars. Pretty much what im getting at. You hit a bunch of weak nations.. so the offensive slots you used.. most arent going to get hurt by them

[quote name='Old Major' timestamp='1321888284' post='2848115']
In general, we are strongly encouraging you and all of your alliance mates to indeed hit the aggressors and the rest of PS back. We want wars.
[/quote]

At least man up enough to end this ridiculous charade and admit to what you're doing. If you wanted wars you would have chosen different targets. Or waited two days when we were game.

If you wanted wars you would not have waited and built for a month before declaring, coward. You would not have had five weeks between wars if you wanted wars.

Nobody is buying this. Stop it.

Edited by sammykhalifa

Here are my playmates:

Guys I declared on:
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000409
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000123
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000770

Counters:
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000105
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001515

I have the NS edge on most, but they certainly aren't a bunch of pansies.

And here's the thing, when I declared my wars, I was something like the 100th ranked nation, but I was 25th or so in PS. Kinda tough to updeclare.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321889038' post='2848119']
People can't counter when they are still in NA, yknow.
[/quote]

Hey, I do believe we have an NG sighting. How are things going, good sir?

[quote name='Beowulf88' timestamp='1321883677' post='2848090']
I'm still not sure why everyone is so angry with PS. This is TE and war is the main component of it. We're here to fight because SE is too dang slow for most of us. If you all are ticked that PS declared war on a couple of your nations, then make it an alliance-wide war. If you're afraid to expand the conflict, then counter that specific PS aggressor. Yeah it sucks that many of those targeted nations were in anarchy, but at this point of the round aren't the majority of players in a weakened state from recent wars?

Good luck everyone and have fun
[/quote]
My sentiments exactly. Its about war, now fight. Look at it in a positive light, its everyone vs the ebil PS coordinate and rain nukes.

Hi Sammy :) I just came back to TE this round, but my choice to join Anonymous resulted in an undue amount of dislike emanating from other alliances. It's not too bad overall though, but this war irritates me a bit that they would attack people still in NA from another war where we just beat each other to a pulp. I'm just disappointed that I'm too broke to fight.

I can’t believe how butthurt some of you are. DF didn’t complain when several rounds ago when they (or should I be saying “we”?) got severely down declared in an obvious attempt to tech raid us early in the round. Instead of complaining, we (I’ll just talk in the past tense here) made the best of the situation and actually had a ton of fun. This end of round everyone now has a nice “bad guy” to unite around. Aren’t you guys in TE to fight? PS just gave everyone a big target. Shoot, if it was me, I’d go to your SE alliances and recruit people to create nations just to catch us as we fall. More activity for TE and targets that will fight to the end of the round. Happy birthday.

there is a big difference between recent wars and wars that are still going on. Attacking while basically the whole alliance is in na and cannot counter is the whole problem and was a dick move

I do understand the frustration and irritation, that was half part of my own goal here. What I don't understand are the calls for us to confess to something, as if we are lying about something. BC lays it out in the first post: this is a **** move so that we can have fun at your expense.

Finally, if you're complaining about a nuke and NS differential while sitting on 35mn, calm down. Go buy yourself some troops with that massive warchest and hit back.

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1321890189' post='2848130']
I can’t believe how butthurt some of you are. DF didn’t complain when several rounds ago when they (or should I be saying “we”?) got severely down declared in an obvious attempt to tech raid us early in the round. Instead of complaining, we (I’ll just talk in the past tense here) made the best of the situation and actually had a ton of fun. This end of round everyone now has a nice “bad guy” to unite around. Aren’t you guys in TE to fight? PS just gave everyone a big target. Shoot, if it was me, I’d go to your SE alliances and recruit people to create nations just to catch us as we fall. More activity for TE and targets that will fight to the end of the round. Happy birthday.
[/quote]

Again... we're here to fight, and a lot of us are [i]already fighting[/i]. Now you just hit us while we're down. PS attacked everyone that was already at war, and left out the one alliance that isn't fighting. Check your logic there...

@above, You're talking about one specific case. Most of us have less than 10m :P

Edited by NeoGandalf

[quote name='Polarbear' timestamp='1321890865' post='2848132']
there is a big difference between recent wars and wars that are still going on. Attacking while basically the whole alliance is in na and cannot counter is the whole problem and was a dick move
[/quote]
I'm currently fighting 4 different AAs. One of them I didn't even attack.

[quote name='Old Major' timestamp='1321891598' post='2848139']
I do understand the frustration and irritation, that was half part of my own goal here. What I don't understand are the calls for us to confess to something, as if we are lying about something. BC lays it out in the first post: this is a **** move so that we can have fun at your expense.

Finally, if you're complaining about a nuke and NS differential while sitting on 35mn, calm down. Go buy yourself some troops with that massive warchest and hit back.
[/quote]

"We want war."

THAT is the part I am pointing at. DO NOT LIE about that. If you wanted war you would not have chosen easy targets. If you wanted war you personally would not have been watching from the sidelines like a coward since the middle of October. If you wanted war you would have been fighting all this time, like the people you attacked have been doing. If you wanted war you should not have waited for six weeks and then chosen targets who have been too otherwise engaged to give you the war you claim that you want. If you wanted war you would not have waited to have a war until you found some you couldn't possibly lose.

Edited by sammykhalifa

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1321892030' post='2848143']
I'm currently fighting 4 different AAs. One of them I didn't even attack.
[/quote]

More than 4 of the AAs that PS attacked are still in nuclear anarchy :ph34r:

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1321892114' post='2848144']
"We want war."

THAT is the part I am pointing at. DO NOT LIE about that. If you wanted war you would not have chosen easy targets. If you wanted war you personally would not have been watching from the sidelines like a coward since the middle of October. If you wanted war you would have been fighting all this time, like the people you attacked have been doing. If you wanted war you should not have waited for six weeks and then chosen targets who have been too otherwise engaged to give you the war you claim that you want. If you wanted war you would not have waited to have a war until you found some you couldn't possibly lose.
[/quote]
How are we not going to lose? I fully expect my nation to be ground into dust by the end of the round. And I expect my amigos are thinking the same thing.

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1321892272' post='2848148']
Sooo, how did I pick up two counters? Magic?
[/quote]

There are, of course, people who are not. But they don't make up the majority. Take a look at this:

[quote]Top 7 Day Biggest Alliance Gains
1) 93,524 Strength Change - Lafayette Escadrille

2) 37,775 Strength Change - Pork Shrimp[/quote]

[quote]Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains
1) -368,845 Strength Change - Roman Empire

2) -197,158 Strength Change - Anonymous

3) -163,300 Strength Change - The Phoenix Cobras

4) -148,132 Strength Change - The Flying Kiwis[/quote]

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1321892340' post='2848150']
How are we not going to lose?
[/quote]

BECAUSE YOU ARE ATTACKING PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO MONEY AND WON'T FOR THE REST OF THE ROUND.

Jeebus, I'm hoping for the sake of all in your alliance that this is just some sort of act you're all putting on.

AA's i don't like got their rounds ruined, so personal goal 1 achieved. its unfortunate that some people i don't have a problem with got caught up in it, but we needed more targets. as for LE, i like LE, LE can either attack us for this or do anything else, but i like that we didn't destroy each other for the handful of runners that were counting on it. may be there's some out there that still have a shot, we'll see though.

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1321892599' post='2848152']
BECAUSE YOU ARE ATTACKING PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO MONEY AND WON'T FOR THE REST OF THE ROUND.

Jeebus, I'm hoping for the sake of all in your alliance that this is just some sort of act you're all putting on.
[/quote]
LOL you seem upset neighbour. I fully expect to have a full dance card for the next 13 days or so. Someone will take a bite out of crime. If you're in range, send me a counter when you can. Accompanied by some all caps PMs. Those are always fun to read. Once you get it out of your system, maybe we can hug it out or something. It's good for the soul.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1321892921' post='2848154']
AA's i don't like got their rounds ruined, so personal goal 1 achieved. its unfortunate that some people i don't have a problem with got caught up in it, but we needed more targets. as for LE, i like LE, LE can either attack us for this or do anything else, but i like that we didn't destroy each other for the handful of runners that were counting on it. may be there's some out there that still have a shot, we'll see though.
[/quote]
I agree with this as well, why should PS do what flag runners expected them to do?

Glad to know all of PS's moral preaching has lead them to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99589&st=0"]this[/url].

Oh hey I just pulled a bcortell :smug:

Anyways, congratulations on winning Round 19 LE. No wonders why people wait over 30 days to not go to war anymore, they win flags that way! :awesome: