Announcement

George Gordy

Honestly, the criticism of our Academy and helping of new nations is ludicrous. We are certainly above-par in growing our newer nations, otherwise we wouldn't be nearing 4 million strength, 1,100 nukes despite starting out with just 150k, and having been in plenty of wars. I've seen many, many new FEAR nations go from nothing to relevancy.

The key, being competent and active. Gordy was only one of those things. Guess which one.

Edited by Canik

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1321648666' post='2846528']
Honestly, the criticism of our Academy and helping of new nations is ludicrous. We are certainly above-par in growing our newer nations, otherwise we wouldn't be nearing 4 million strength, 1,100 nukes despite starting out with just 150k, and having been in plenty of wars. I've seen many, many new FEAR nations go from nothing to relevancy.

The key, being competent and active. Gordy was only one of those things. Guess which one.
[/quote]
I thanked you for helping me out and left, but you held me back with all your BS politics and Regulations.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1321649482' post='2846541']
The regulation of pay your tech deals?
[/quote]
Why do you keep dodging this, When I left I said I would pay them back. I had to wait for 10 days, basically you attacked me because you're a bunch of cowards who bully non-aligned nations.

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1321650575' post='2846555']
Actually you were attacked for leaving right after you received aid, we have a policy of repossessing from cowardly aid scammers
[/quote]
I left because your alliance sucks, your obviously ignoring the fact that I said I was going to pay everything back.

[quote name='George Gordy' timestamp='1321650675' post='2846557']
I left because your alliance sucks, your obviously ignoring the fact that I said I was going to pay everything back.
[/quote]

Actually no you never said that you just said "bye i'm going to goons" and then left. It was not until after you were attacked did you start whining and crying about repaying

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1321650813' post='2846560']
Actually no you never said that you just said "bye i'm going to goons" and then left. It was not until after you were attacked did you start whining and crying about repaying
[/quote]
Yes I did, check again. How are you gonna tell me what I said I wouldn't be on here if I didn't say that. I said "Any Tech Deals I have with anybody on here still stand."

No. I am honestly too intolerant of stupid and it isn't worth my time. But I assure you the facts will go against you.

((Here is the real reason: I am not going to be able get to a computer for a week or so; I can't pull it up from my mobile device. So it looks like you will never see them. RL is a !@#$%*.))